Ex-Rittenhouse Spox Turns On Him In Blistering Post

Question is, did you take his criminal history before you made him the suffering hero in your tail of a minor child’s villainy?

What gibberish is that? He dropped out of middle school, but he was 17 and old enough to take a gun to a town under curfew.

look in the mirror.

I know what you see...

1712175171254.png

With a daughter too short to enter a beauty contest? You make up too much shit so no one believes anything you say. Denying your obesity is one thing but to deny your own religion is beyond the pale.

My daughter isn't short. What are you talking about? She won a couple of beauty pageants.

I'm from Alabama. What is wrong with you?

Rittenhouse was found not guilty. There was almost no way for him to be found guilty by any jury, because with twelve people, at least one would have a sense of decency and not want to lock a kid up for defending himself. But the fact that it was a unanimous acquital would be enough for any normal person to stop whining about it.

Rittenhouse was found not guilty. There was almost no way for him to be found guilty by any jury, because with twelve people, at least one would have a sense of decency and not want to lock a kid up for defending himself. But the fact that it was a unanimous acquital would be enough for any normal person to stop whining about it.

He planned for violence. He took a gun.

Forum List

Back