Ex-Rittenhouse Spox Turns On Him In Blistering Post

RitFacepalm.jpg

Mr. Hancock sounds like a class act. Typical of the kind of turncoats that Democrats admire so much. Now that heā€™s lost his gig as a spokesman for Kyle Rittenhouse, anyone know what heā€™s doing for a living? Or is this his audition to be a talking head on one of the ā€œjournalismā€ outlets like MSNBC?

Kyle Rittenhouse certainly has more right to make a speech at a college campus then Black Lives Matter has to burn down a restaurant. But who does the left defend?

I donā€™t know where they got their information about Rittenhouse trying to join the Marines. I doubt seriously the marines would give that information out, so ā€œJust made it upā€ seems to be the most likely source.

You donā€™t think Rittenhouse is a hero? Guess what, neither do I. He was a very young man, who put himself in a very very dangerous position. He was only by some extremely lucky shots, that he was not killed by one of the heavily armed child molesters who were pursuing him.

You donā€™t want him to be treated like a hero? Then you pants wetters shouldā€™ve never started treating him like the ultimate villain for doing nothing more than defending himself. You didnā€™t learn from the incident in DC not to make a kid a symbol of everything that you hate. You only make the other side want to call him a hero just to get your goat. It works every time. Pick on a grown-up next time.

Have yet to see a word of criticism from any Democrat for the people, carrying weapons to a riot, that pulled them out on Rittenhouse. In spite of their jail time for child abuse offenses, and their participation in a violent and destructive riot, they are the heroes for Democrats. Apparently, being a child sex abuser of some form is the surest way to get the DNC on your side.

Time to check yourselves, Democrats. Youā€™ve gone off the deep end. Youā€™ve lost touch with reality. I would recommend voluntary self commitment, but with the state of mental healthcare, these days you might wind up being transgenderized as soon as someone else becomes your guardian.

Stop reading Twitter posts and start reading books. Preferably, published before the Trump era when Democratic commentators and writers lost their ever loving minds.

The protesters went home before dark m there was a curfew.

Nobody was left on the street but Boogsloo Bois and other crackpots and vandals.

Defending oneself does not make one a vigilante. Someone comes to burn down my business because they donā€™t like who the president is at the time, I wonā€™t mind shooting them the least little bit.

So no Marine Corps source?
The paper work is from the Marines. He failed the test.read it.

There was a curfew. Rittenhouse had no business in Kenosha.

The paper work is from the Marines. He failed the test.read it.
Itā€™s a piece of paper. Thereā€™s no confirmation that it came from the Marines. I could type up a piece of paper that reported to be a letter from Sarada to Kyle Rittenhouse asking to have his love child. Would that make it true?
There was a curfew. Rittenhouse had no business in Kenosha.
So you really really hate curfew violators?

Show me all the posts of you excoriating the rioters, burners and looters who also violated curfew in 2020.

Heck, just show me one.

Itā€™s a piece of paper. Thereā€™s no confirmation that it came from the Marines. I could type up a piece of paper that reported to be a letter from Sarada to Kyle Rittenhouse asking to have his love child. Would that make it true?

So you really really hate curfew violators?

Show me all the posts of you excoriating the rioters, burners and looters who also violated curfew in 2020.

Heck, just show me one.
Yep. There's a reason for curfews. I'm all for vandals, looters and arsonists being arrested.

Have you ever been caught up in a riot? I have. I don't like mobs ever. I've made that clear without your hysteria.

Yep. There's a reason for curfews. I'm all for vandals, looters and arsonists being arrested.

Have you ever been caught up in a riot? I have. I don't like mobs ever. I've made that clear without your hysteria.
Well, good!

For the sake of your own mental health then, stop focusing your hate on kids.

The protesters went home before dark m there was a curfew.

Nobody was left on the street but Boogsloo Bois and other crackpots and vandals.
so you admit the men that attacked Kyle were either crackpots or vandals?

Forum List

Back