Ex-Pfizer Top Scientist Files Crimes Against Humanity Charges in Hague, Against Bill Gates, Boris Johnson, Klaus Schwab, Fauci..

If you can't find the story on Fox News, it's probably fake.

Fox News has real reporters, editors and a reputation to protect.

Scared a you!
I ain't scary. But the fact that the vax criminals will be exposed and executed must be terrifying to you who supported them.

Internet is forever baby. Your words are written in stone. Or in screenshots and data storage devices, which is just as good.

I ain't scary. But the fact that the vax criminals will be exposed and executed must be terrifying to you who supported them.

Internet is forever baby. Your words are written in stone. Or in screenshots and data storage devices, which is just as good.
Oooooh, now I'm really scared!

DrLove and Moonglow haven't posted in THREE WEEKS!!!

OHMYGOD THE ALIENS GOT THEM!!!
You're being so transparent. If you weren't terrified that we're right, you wouldn't be so fixated on the likes of Yeadon. You're whistling past the graveyard.

You're being so transparent. If you weren't terrified that we're right, you wouldn't be so fixated on the likes of Yeadon. You're whistling past the graveyard.
This is entertainment for me. Poking fun at tards.

So when do you expect The Hague to announce the trials?

Wow! New hobby! Make a list of "those posters" and check them off when they haven't been heard from in two weeks, a month, three months...........................

Sheeee-it. I've been waiting for NINE YEARS for Hillary to be arrested.

I guess I can add Bill Gates and Boris Johnson to the "Any Day Now" list.

Forum List

Back