Ex-KKK Leader Running as Republican for Office in Georgia

You need to bone up on Byrd. His involvment in the Klan was a youthful indicretion that he never stopped apologising for
Youthful indiscretion? That's like saying Thomas Jefferson's slave owning was a "youthful discretion". Byrd was a powerful member of the Klan, having formed his own chapter. He voted against both the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act. He changed his public stance because it was politically convenient, not because he changed his beliefs. Like almost all politicians, he only desired power and would do anything and say anything to achieve and hold on to it.

Wrong. All republicans are not members of the KKK. However all member of the KKK are republicans.
You know I have tired at being nice and have to just say you are a dumb fucking idiot if you truly believe that horse shit you just wrote!

Only a partisan whore like yourself would write such asinine nonsense not knowing the KKK usually hate both political parties and would rather vote Constituionalist or just not vote!

Also remember Byrd and Duke were once shinning examples of the Democratic Party!

They know their base.
Right. Notice the sheeple don't get mad at HIM for assuming they will vote for a white supremist. HE is the one who thinks they will. No, they come here and attack anyone in earshot. As if they are covering for him and for themselves. As if everyone else is calling them racists.

Wrong. All republicans are not members of the KKK. However all member of the KKK are republicans.
Correct.

Racists and bigots overwhelming identify as conservative and vote Republican.

Not all Republicans are racists and bigots, but Republicans tolerate racists and bigots among their ranks, placating racists and bigots to ensure they continue to vote Republican.

Correct.

Racists and bigots overwhelming identify as conservative and vote Republican.

Not all Republicans are racists and bigots, but Republicans tolerate racists and bigots among their ranks, placating racists and bigots to ensure they continue to vote Republican.
There are plenty of bigots on the left as well, but they are often minorities themselves. And most of them vote Democratic.

The right certainly does not have a monopoly on bigotry.

Post his “apology”.

This is always fun.
He did say it, but he viewed his involvement with the Klan as an Albatross around his neck, here's the quote: “Be sure you avoid the Ku Klux Klan. Don't get that albatross around your neck. Once you've made that mistake, you inhibit your operations in the political arena.” Doesn't sound to me like he changed his views, they just got to be inconvenient for a politician.

Claiming all KKK are republicans is a moronic point and un provable.
Who said that? Not me. Was that a tourette's outburst?

Again try to remember: the criminal white supremist is the one who thinks YOU will vote for him. HE is the one making assumptions about YOU. So, go whine to him.

Who said that? Not me. Was that a tourette's outburst?

Again try to remember: the criminal white supremist is the one who thinks YOU will vote for him. HE is the one making assumptions about YOU. So, go whine to him.
You did not read the thread as usual several of your buddies said id and Clayton just quoted one

I never claimed there were pics of Slick on the island, so I don’t have to bring any, Assflap.

You claimed Trump was on the island, so you need to back that up or admit you are a liar.
I believe that the flight logs show Clinton (both Clintons) made multiple trips to the Island.

Are you going to now deny that the KKK went through 3 Eras.
The original KKK is dead.

The KKK is currently in the 3rd Era.
Old KKK, good.

New KKK, bad.

Right Winco. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back