Ex-Gays Face Increasing Harassment

Your intolerance is exactly what I'm talking about. If someone has an opposing viewpoint, you personally attack them. Who cares if they have evidence to back-up their statements. It is sad that intolerant people like yourself still exist in this world. Truly sad.

Nah...what's sad is people who ARE intolerant saying that other people are intolerant for calling them on it.

I don't care what they say.

A guy that wants another man to pack his fudge is mentally disturbed. :eek:

Yeah who cares what people who actually study psychology have to say about it. I mean you're obviously right.:rolleyes:

Homosexuality is a mental illness. :evil:

I used to think this back in highschool and I will admit that I still get nauseous when I see 2 men kiss. However, in highschool a good buddy of mine came out of the closet shortly after graduation. There were no signs that he was gay. I mean he dressed normal (OK better than most and he was very clean shaven), he was a football player, dated smoking hot girls (he pulled mad tail, but we didn't find out later that he didn't sleep with any of them), he liked watching football, he liked macho man type movies. '

Then he came out of the closet! He shocked everyone. But you know what it changed nothing, he was the same guy. He has no mental illness, but fiscal liberalism!:lol:

No, this is just your take based on one experience. I've know people who claimed to be gay in college, lived through misery, then finally settled down to lead normal heterosexual lives.

Nope I have known more than a few gays in my time!

You know how it works. I post a link proving a liberal bias from the APA and you say it's from a conservative site. Then you post a link proving a conservative bias to whatever, and then I say it's from a liberal site. I guess that's one reason I'm neither liberal nor conservative. Therefore, there's nothing I can post that you'll believe.

Here's an interesting link (which I'm sure you won't read! :lol:):

Dr. Helen: Is the APA Biased?

a BLOG? you are on a roll!

:lol:

I wish we knew once and for all why people want to be gay or have gay feelings. If there was a way, a therapy of some kind, to help make people ungay do you think many homosexuals would use it? I hear all the time what a burden it is and how no one would choose to be despised by society but then there's the gay pride thing. Is the pride aspect because if you can't get rid of it you have to be proud?

I wish I understood all of this better. :confused:
It just doesn't make sense to me.

To turn a gay "ungay" you might send them a few of your pics! :eusa_drool: That might do the trick! :eusa_doh:

However, I true believer with my experience with gays, that its genetic. Take the example I posted above about my wife's friend. She was smoking hot Italian. Model hot! And her gay now ex-husband got physically sick when he had to have sex with her! I am only going off of 3rd party info she told my wife, but the 3 times they banged in 7 years (5 married and 2 dating) +/- a month or 2, he had to go from the back and claim he closed his eyes and thought about men! No person with even the smallest attraction to women would feel this way!

I feel the same people saying gayness is genetic would be the same people that said during the tobacco trials that smoking is non-addictive and not harmful to your health.

I don't care what they say.

A guy that wants another man to pack his fudge is mentally disturbed. :eek:

Just out of curiosity what is your experience with gays? Not saying have you had any gay experience. Rather have you known personally any gays? Any cousin that have come out? Any friends that have come out? Any people gays you have talked to knowing they are gay?

They are just people in my book! Some are assholes, some are great people! Some might say the same thing about Muslims, but through my experience some Muslims are the best people out there!

Your intolerance is exactly what I'm talking about. If someone has an opposing viewpoint, you personally attack them. Who cares if they have evidence to back-up their statements. It is sad that intolerant people like yourself still exist in this world. Truly sad.
I think she made a good point. Why don't you spend the next week being gay and report back to us about your experience. I think you could offer some unique insights to a week of choosing to be gay.

Just out of curiosity what is your experience with gays? Not saying have you had any gay experience. Rather have you known personally any gays? Any cousin that have come out? Any friends that have come out? Any people gays you have talked to knowing they are gay?
Thankfully I don't know any gays and none of my friends have come out.

If I did have a friend tell me he was a homo.

That would be our LAST conversation!! :evil:

Thankfully I don't know any gays and none of my friends have come out.

If I did have a friend tell me he was a homo.

That would be our LAST conversation!! :evil:

seriously? so, let's say you had a brother who came out of the closet... would you cease to regard him as family?

Nah...what's sad is people who ARE intolerant saying that other people are intolerant for calling them on it.

I don't understand what you're saying. Do you mean if I don't think homosexual behavior is right that I'm intolerant? :confused:

Why do you think it's something that needs to be cured? It's been declassified as a mental defect for over 30 years.

Wouldn't you rather have cures for schizophrenia, bi polar disorder and paranoia first? (I know I would definitely benefit from the last one).

I think it's something that if we had a cure for it would make people happier. What I hear from gays is that it's just horrible to be gay because how the rest of society treats them. If I had something that made society treat me bad I'd want a cure, wouldn't you?

I didn't think someone would bring that up. I've shown that site to conservative friends and even they think the guy's nuts. Their bias is right in the title.

Although the site makes no sense. He thinks wikipedia is liberally biased so does he make an unbiased encyclopedia which is what wikipedia strives for? No he creates a far right wing leaning encyclopedia.

This is a website that claims the holocaust was a societal effect of the theory of evolution.

If you have any gay friends then ask them for their opinions on the subject. You'll get a clearer answer than you will from people with an agenda to move.

I don't have any gay friends. I've known a few but not real well. I've tried to hang out with them but it's just not comfortable for me. Even if I did know one I don't know if I could ask that kind of question. Maybe someone here is gay and could talk about it.

Forum List

Back