Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller~LOLOL

A small step in the right direction but the sentence should have been longer considering what his intent was.

There's our famous two tiered justice system in action. 7 days and a $500 fine is an effin travesty. Our justice system needs to be scrapped and remade with honorable people. Maybe we need term limits for FBI, CIA and DOJ personnel. They obviously go bad the longer they're in there.

There's our famous two tiered justice system in action. 7 days and a $500 fine is an effin travesty. Our justice system needs to be scrapped and remade with honorable people. Maybe we need term limits for FBI, CIA and DOJ personnel. They obviously go bad the longer they're in there.

No to term limits, they just need better oversight and stiffer sentences for misdeeds. One assumes Tolson can't or won't be hired in the future to any gov't agency and maybe he also lost whatever pension and healthcare bennies. Dishonorable conduct has to be punished enough to make it something to be avoided. But you don't want to get rid of good people just because a few idiots screwed up or broke the rules.

If you’re a law enforcement official who has more allegiance to ideology than to the law or to the country, where does that get you?

For former FBI analyst Mark Tolson, the answer is jail

Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller

BJ -
Drain that swamp.

I'm so happy you brought this up as I was about to. Tolson is a hero in my book,------------------------

Jack Burkman is an American lobbyist and conspiracy theorist.[2][3] Burkman drew significant media attention in 2014 for organizing a protest against the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL after the team signed Michael Sam, an openly gay football player, to its practice squad.[4][5][6]

He is also known for his involvement with far-right conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl in two plots to make false accusations of sexual assault to frame public figures: one against U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller that was reported in October 2018, and one against Democratic presidential candidate for 2020 Pete Buttigieg in April 2019.[7][8][9]

Jack Burkman - Wikipedia

Burkman and Jacob Wohl should be in prison.

A small step in the right direction but the sentence should have been longer considering what his intent was.

What do you think his intent was??
Too lazy to read the article? He offered to give the password to the reporter. If you can't figure out his intent you're dumber than I thought.

So what was his intent ,to stop the fake news. He is a "hero" in my book and tramp should exonerate him.

If you’re a law enforcement official who has more allegiance to ideology than to the law or to the country, where does that get you?

For former FBI analyst Mark Tolson, the answer is jail

Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller

BJ -
Drain that swamp.

I'm so happy you brought this up as I was about to. Tolson is a hero in my book,------------------------

Jack Burkman is an American lobbyist and conspiracy theorist.[2][3] Burkman drew significant media attention in 2014 for organizing a protest against the Dallas Cowboys of the NFL after the team signed Michael Sam, an openly gay football player, to its practice squad.[4][5][6]

He is also known for his involvement with far-right conspiracy theorist Jacob Wohl in two plots to make false accusations of sexual assault to frame public figures: one against U.S. Special Counsel Robert Mueller that was reported in October 2018, and one against Democratic presidential candidate for 2020 Pete Buttigieg in April 2019.[7][8][9]

Jack Burkman - Wikipedia

Burkman and Jacob Wohl should be in prison.

Not even a little shocked.

Do you even know what the definition of a felony is? Reading this absurd reply pretty much tells me that you absolutely do NOT.
Hint: People have been sentenced to PROBATION ONLY FOR A FELONY. Fucking idiot.

Oh, I know what a felony is as well as a misdemeanor, Hot Shot, and I know how to fucking read the article cited in the OP that states Tolson was sentenced for a misdemeanor under the law! See the snip from the OP's article below, Smack! Do you prefer your Crow roasted or fried?

Listen up asswipe....each one of my posts in here has a link to the article....you low 2 digit IQ'D FREAKS, along with your likewise low intelligence leftist scum fellow travelers seem to think, like your liars and mentally challenged Anti-Americans bros think, that I just make FAKE NEWS UP!.... Ever TRY to think for yourselves.and do a little research.

If you had done due diligence by reading the damn article THAT YOU CITED IN THE OP and understood the entire contents you wouldn't have added that snarky "felony" comment given the actual sentencing decision in the article clearly states Tolson was convicted for a misdemeanor NOT A FELONY! You were fucking wrong but you havn't the wit or cajones to own up to it, cabrón!

For breaking into the email account, a misdemeanor, Tolson was sentenced Dec. 20 to seven days behind bars and pay $500 in fines, according to the Washington Examiner. ~~ Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller ~~

Do you even know what the definition of a felony is? Reading this absurd reply pretty much tells me that you absolutely do NOT.

Oh, I know what a felony is as well as a misdemeanor, Hot Shot, and I know how to fucking read the article cited in the OP that states Tolson was sentenced for a misdemeanor under the law! See the snip from the OP's article below, Smack! Do you prefer your Crow roasted or fried?

Listen up asswipe....each one of my posts in here has a link to the article....you low 2 digit IQ'D FREAKS, along with your likewise low intelligence leftist scum fellow travelers seem to think, like your liars and mentally challenged Anti-Americans bros think, that I just make FAKE NEWS UP!.... Ever TRY to think for yourselves.and do a little research.

If you had done due diligence by reading the damn article THAT YOU CITED IN THE OP and understood the entire contents you wouldn't have added that snarky "felony" comment given the actual sentencing decision in the article clearly states Tolson was convicted for a misdemeanor NOT A FELONY! You were fucking wrong but you havn't the wit or cajones to own up to it, cabrón!

For breaking into the email account, a misdemeanor, Tolson was sentenced Dec. 20 to seven days behind bars and pay $500 in fines, according to the Washington Examiner. ~~ Ex-FBI Analyst Sentenced to Jail for Hacking Private Email To Protect Mueller ~~

It was a misdemeanor because it was PLED DOWN not because of the 7 day sentence you cited as the reason.

Self pwnage is the best pwnage.

Last edited:

It was a misdemeanor because it was PLED DOWN not because of the 7 day sentence you cited as the reason.

Need a link to the CLAIM he copped a plea for the misdemeanor, please.

For former FBI analyst Mark Tolson, the answer is jail — however briefly.

Tolson is best-known — if he’s known at all — as the man who broke into a pro-Trump operative’s email account in October 2018, took screen-shots of some of the messages, then sent images to a reporter and offered the reporter the password, according to Politico. The unnamed member of the media turned down the opportunity.

Tolson, 60, said he did it because that activist was claiming, absent any evidence, that then-special counsel Robert Mueller had committed sexual assault.

“I did what I did to try to protect Director Mueller, who can protect himself,” Tolson said at his sentencing at an Alexandria, Virginia, court on Dec. 20, according to The Washington Post. “I’m terribly sorry.”

(Excerpt) Read more at westernjournal.com ...

--------------

Oh, did I mention his sentence for such a FELONY.... 7 days and a $500.00 fine is not just a joke, it slaps the face of every citizen that such outrageous conduct is viewed as such a small infringement of ones Constitutional rights that it is treated with such disrespect by the courts as to make a mockery of our justice system!!!!!
it was not a felony, it was a misdemeanor, you can chill down your outrage on the sentence now! :)

A former FBI analyst was reportedly sentenced on Friday to seven days in jail and a $500 fine after he admitted to accessing the emails of a conservative activist, according to multiple reports.

Mark Tolson, 60, had previously pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge after accessing lobbyist Jack Burkman’s emails.

Ex-FBI analyst gets 7 days after accessing conservative activist's emails: reports
It IS a felony that was PLEADED DOWN TO A MISDOMER AS HE ADMITTED TO A MISDOMER....See you can have charges changed UF you plead to a lesser CRIME AND you have a prosecutor and judge AGREE to the plead down!!!!

Thanks for playing C4A!
LINK PLEASE!

To the felony charge bargained down to a misdemeanor.

His intent was to show Mueller was being libeled.

Mueller should sue the "activist" who libeled him. Bigly.

From the OP link:

Tolson, 60, said he did it because that activist was claiming, absent any evidence, that then-special counsel Robert Mueller had committed sexual assault.

Well how else does a FELONY GET REDUCED?....Do you have to be a genius to understand the justice system?

Well how else does a FELONY GET REDUCED?....Do you have to be a genius to understand the justice system?
Show me it was ever a felony in the first place, silly one....

Show me it was ever a felony in the first place, silly one....
If this bothers you so much....these very minor things are apparently all you leftist have left...YOU show me a link that says this CRIME isn't a felony, especially after Sarah Palins HACKER got a year and a day...suggest you start looking thete!

His intent was to show Mueller was being libeled.

Mueller should sue the "activist" who libeled him. Bigly.

From the OP link:

His intent (with malice and forethought) was to give his email password to the media so they could gather information to use against him.

Forum List

Back