Sounds like an article from Onion or Bumblebee, but it’s true

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
These are the fruits of Leftist / Democrat ideology. Just as we are seeing with the crime wave sweeping this country after all the cop bashing and releasing of thousands from prisons in Democrat run cities, now we are witnessing biological males destroying women’s sports. Of course from the other side of their mouths they will tell you that they are FOR women’s rights. And the gullible brainwashed people keep voting for these sick lunatics.

Last edited:
These are the fruits of Leftist / Democrat ideology. Just as we are seeing with the crime wave sweeping this country after all the cop bashing and releasing of prisoners from prisons, now we are witnessing biological males destroying women’s sports. Of course from the other side of their mouths they will tell you that they are FOR women’s rights. And the gullible brainwashed people keep voting for these sick lunatics.

LOLOLOL.....14 seconds......................That's like winning by 2 miles........................lololololol

In 20 yrs all female athletic records will be broken by chicks with hairy ballz

So funny this stuff is.........................Guess a cold swimming pool makes it easier for the athlete to hide....teeehehehehehe

LOLOLOL.....14 seconds......................That's like winning by 2 miles........................lololololol

In 20 yrs all female athletic records will be broken by chicks with hairy ballz

So funny this stuff is.........................Guess a cold swimming pool makes it easier for the athlete to hide....teeehehehehehe
Yup “ze” smashed all know records. Bet ze’s parents are so very proud.

Follow science the Left keep saying.

Yup “ze” smashed all know records. Bet ze’s parents are so very proud.

Follow science the Left keep saying.

In a sport that measures in 10ths of seconds...14 seconds...BAWWWWWHAHAHA

Does anyone ever interview the runner up in these situations?????????

Is the runner ups mouth viced shut for fear of cancel

What a fucking crock of shit this is.....But a very funny fucking crock of shit.lololol

When they can't compete with the men, they join the Chix with Dix (or Slutz with Nutz) club and voila! they're beating the real girls. All you need is lipstick.... hmm?

It's good for the androgynous defect I suppose, not so good for the other 3 billion of us.....

My brain knows it's funny, but I just can't laugh because it's real. It's real our society is ok with accepting people's fantasies as reality, that feelings are more important that facts, that were so soft and weak willed that we let things like this happen. Honestly I am ashamed of America for what it lets happen now a days. I love the country and what it stands for but I am saddened by our society that encourages current behavior, and our society that sits silent and allows it.

If the left wants to change women’s sports to a free for all for the transgenders, it will continue to to lose viewership and credibility with most of America. Not many will watch bad male athletes perform in women’s sports, it isn’t a fair and level playing field for real women.

Isn't it interesting that we dont seem to see very many WOMEN changing into MEN and then competing in MENS sports.

Why is that?

Commies, what do you think?

THere is no difference in the 2 sexes. Both sexes can give birth.

I've not kept up, who even sanctions that type of thing?.....It would seem to me the governing bodies of the various women's sports should be able to see what such shenanigans is doing/will do to their sports.

I guess it boils down to a "if you won't listen you are going to feel" type of thing. Meh, let them feel it, good-n-hard till they change their ways, or not.

These are the fruits of Leftist / Democrat ideology. Just as we are seeing with the crime wave sweeping this country after all the cop bashing and releasing of thousands from prisons in Democrat run cities, now we are witnessing biological males destroying women’s sports. Of course from the other side of their mouths they will tell you that they are FOR women’s rights. And the gullible brainwashed people keep voting for these sick lunatics.

14 seconds???
:laughing0301:

That's like a full lap.

I support Lia Thomas - 100%

FUCKING SMASH women's sports until there is no longer a need for Title IX!!!

1638887751401.png

lol-funny.gif

'LIA' looks about as feminine as my Turk neighbor Mehmet.

Seriously, can the wokesters explain why there are so few WOMEN turning into MEN and then competing in MENS sports?

If there is no difference, wouldn't this even out to 50/50?

The only recourse is for women to not compete when a trans enters the competition.

People will stop watching, which will kill the money stream which wil force them to stop the bullshit.

The only recourse is for women to not compete when a trans enters the competition.

People will stop watching, which will kill the money stream which wil force them to stop the bullshit.
Academia is especially riddled with cancel culture Leftists running the show. No student athlete is going to risk getting ostracized, suspended, thrown off the team, or worse, being expelled from the university as a ”racist“ or “transphobic”. The only way out is for the federal govt. to withdraw funding and grants to any university that allows biological male athletes to compete with biological females. Of course this will never happen under Biden because he’s beholden and a puppet of the same lunatics that are pushing this madness.

And this is from same crowd who proclaim to be defenders of women’s rights and trusters of science. Except of course when it goes against their warped ideology.

Notice no biological female that identifies as a man is ever trying to compete in male sports. I wonder why.

I have not heard or read a cogent explanation as to why women are not changing into men and competing in mens sports as frequently as it is occurring the other way.

Doesn't that seem odd?

Forum List

Back