EVs are not selling well. Dealers are upset

So nice for you that you can fortell the future. You should set up a booth at the carnival when it comes to town.
You keep trying to make this about me. I assure you this is not about me.

No idea, but I doubt such a vehicle exists for now. Your fear that needed capabilities will be banned are unfounded. If the infrastructure to meet vehicle targets is not in place, the targets will be changed. Quit whining.
When do you plan to set up your fortune telling booth?

No they are not. There are targets for future sales of new cars to be mostly EVs, but no state is currently limiting the sale of internal combustion engines, and there is no indication that currently owned and operated ice vehicles will be banned.
You have obviously NOT been paying attention. Your ICE vehicle will not last forever and if all there is to buy are EVs, guess what you have to buy?

Not paying attention either? Several states have outlawed ICE vehicles by certain dates. They are still manufactured, but they cannot be sold in certain places past a certain date.

California is just stupid enough to do it.
Hahaha the things people believe

Defining target as the operative word. Failure to develop the infrastructure that would make reaching that target impossible would cause a change of plans.
The intention is there even if you deny it

The intention is there even if you deny it
No. Banning fossil fuel before we have the infrastructure and technology to make a smooth transition is not the intention. Are you too stupid to see that?

No idea, but I doubt such a vehicle exists for now. Your fear that needed capabilities will be banned are unfounded. If the infrastructure to meet vehicle targets is not in place, the targets will be changed. Quit whining.
When I fully fuel my van, it has a 625 mile range. It's a large van that contains my tools with an area for materials. My trailer weighs 720kg with a gross weight 3,500kg (7,716 lbs). This van new is some £38,000.

The same van in electric has a manufacturers range of 120 miles, lower payload due to battery weight and no towbar because it can't tow. This van new is some £64,000. And I can't charge from home.

So, which of your experts thinks EV's are the future for those working in construction? So please whine your next answer.

If you stopped living in dream world and lived in the real world, you would understand the EV subject instead of blurting baseless statements.

PS - to work and back is 90 miles, a reported 120 mikes is gonna be more close to the 90 mile end. Then how do I travel to suppliers on top of that!!

EV's, useless, absolutely useless.

South Korea, Austria and Denmark are tiny countries. Also, where are they getting the hydrogen?
According to Google, people run around and catch the hydrogen in bags, then pump the contents into a cylinder, ready to fill up a car.

I noticed the link doubled up and thus bad, so here's the link again. It mentions California and Ohio.

Then why are states passing this legislation now when we are decades away from having the infrastructure?
Because the all the legislation being passed phases into effect over - you guessed it - decades.

And there is always the point that if this process had started when it should have: 20 years ago or so, we would not have this problem. But, you know... WE TOLD YOU SO.

Because the all the legislation being passed phases into effect over - you guessed it - decades.

And there is always the point that if this process had started when it should have: 20 years ago or so, we would not have this problem. But, you know... WE TOLD YOU SO.

No not "decades" 9 states want to ban the sale of new ICE vehicles in less than 12 years even though there will be no infrastructure to support them

Meanwhile Ford has discontinued production of electric pickups and dealers are returning their inventories of electric pickups because there's no way to make them profitable

A 100% ev vehicle society is never going to happen

it isn't working however, now what? #195

No not "decades" 9 states want to ban the sale of new ICE vehicles in less than 12 years even though there will be no infrastructure to support them

Meanwhile Ford has discontinued production of electric pickups and dealers are returning their inventories of electric pickups because there's no way to make them profitable

because they can't deliver what an ICE truck can, Period!!! fking Period

A 100% non-ICE society is.

Forum List

Back