Evolution: The Big Hoax of lefts

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.
Everywhere getting power liberals have fought against God.The Satan own people!

The great collection of proofs below destroys completely the Evolution-Lie

EVOLUTION: The Big Hoax!
How old do you think the Earth is? I'm curious to hear. Do you believe in the Adam and Eve story? The Noah and the Ark story?
/——/ I’m a Creationist who accepts evolution and I believe the earth is about 6 billion years old.

Probably only poor educated folks and liberals still believe in fairy-tale called 'Evolution', one of the biggest liberal lies in human history.Why liberals want to abolish God?Because only God can stop their insane LGBT, climate protection, genderism, satanism, NWO, white genocide, communism, feminism and other agendas.

I read the part about the moon. The Bible says the moon was created by God. Science theorize that the moon was formed by the collusion of a large object with the Earth. Your site finds these two in conflict, something I don't understand. Seems to me God could create any way he wants, he just never says how.

I have found that the below video has many evidences proving the fallacy of the evolution theory:

I have often wondered why people always seem to think that GOD and evolution are mutually exclusive... if he existed, could have not put all this in motion and decided to sit back and watch what happened? Why not? Let's face it, if he does exist, he's already ignoring the shit out of us as it is....

I read the part about the moon. The Bible says the moon was created by God. Science theorize that the moon was formed by the collusion of a large object with the Earth. Your site finds these two in conflict, something I don't understand. Seems to me God could create any way he wants, he just never says how.

Exactly.

“We pronounce, judge, and declare, that you, the said Galileo… have rendered yourself vehemently suspected by this Holy Office of heresy, that is, of having believed and held the doctrine (which is false and contrary to the Holy and Divine Scriptures) that the sun is the center of the world, and that it does not move from east to west, and that the earth does move, and is not the center of the world.”

For believing the earth wasnt the center of the universe.

I have often wondered why people always seem to think that GOD and evolution are mutually exclusive... if he existed, could have not put all this in motion and decided to sit back and watch what happened? Why not? Let's face it, if he does exist, he's already ignoring the shit out of us as it is....

Exactly. I mean if God didn't design evolution he really screwed up with a LOT of his creatures.

I have found that the below video has many evidences proving the fallacy of the evolution theory:

Wow. Holy fuck that was dumb. Since red blood cells only exist for 10k years that's proof dinosaurs all lived within 10k years?

The belief that evolution shows that all planets should have similar temps was worth a laugh too. Thanks.

Personally I don't give a damn about whether liberals came from apes(plausible) or not; I don't give a damn if the Universe is billions of years old. It may be a great intellectual wank to be a devotee of "evolution" but what I care about is Genetics, the mechanisms for how genes work and are switched on or off and how it can be used to enhance the human condition. Regarding "breakthroughs" in Evolution? Nice to see but isn't there something better to do?

Greg

BTW: who says "Evolution" goes FORWARD??? Isn't that a tad arrogant? Oh I see; anything "yesteryear" was inferior.

Fuck a lot of you armchair evolutionists have it so bloody WRONG!! lmao

Greg

BTW: who says "Evolution" goes FORWARD??? Isn't that a tad arrogant? Oh I see; anything "yesteryear" was inferior.

Greg

Right. We have fish with eyes that live in the depths of the ocean and can't see. Losing vision isn't a "forward" or more complex step of evolution.

I also don't think God was a moron and made eyes that don't see in animals as a waste.

Personally I don't give a damn about whether liberals came from apes(plausible) or not; I don't give a damn if the Universe is billions of years old. It may be a great intellectual wank to be a devotee of "evolution" but what I care about is Genetics, the mechanisms for how genes work and are switched on or off and how it can be used to enhance the human condition. Regarding "breakthroughs" in Evolution? Nice to see but isn't there something better to do?

Greg
That's the real intelligent design.

Greg

Indeed. the problem with 'Rationalism' is that one has to actually know everything first, which is why it's doomed to fail every single time, since only stupid morons believe they know enough to make such profound decisions. Others are just nihilists and know they don't know squat, they just want to blow it all up, cuz Daddy!!!!

Greg

Indeed. the problem with 'Rationalism' is that one has to actually know everything first, which is why it's doomed to fail every single time, since only stupid morons believe they know enough to make such profound decisions. Others are just nihilists and know they don't know squat, they just want to blow it all up, cuz Daddy!!!!
Exactly, 100% wrong. You make 'rational' decisions based on the, always incomplete, information you have on hand. It is theists that start with the belief they have the answers. Since theists start with the answers they can not tribute to the growth of man's knowledge. That is the domain of science.

God invented homosexuality. No reason for you to be afraid.

God made evolution.

This is why the Republican Party is shrinking and so many Republicans can’t find a job in a country that has over 6 million jobs available. No wonder they’re scared of uneducated Mexicans.
/-----/ "Republicans can’t find a job "
In my 45 years in the labor force - mostly for Fortune 50 Companies - not once was I asked in an interview about my beliefs in evolution nor my political party. Not once.
View attachment 249573
Because it’s not necessary. But you can bet if the question about evolution was ask and the person being interviewed said I don’t believe in it, I believe in magical creation, they would never be hired. Nobody wants to hire a fool.

Then how did trump become president?
OK, only fools want to hire a fool.

Greg

Exactly, 100% wrong. You make 'rational' decisions based on the, always incomplete, information you have on hand. It is theists that start with the belief they have the answers. Since theists start with the answers they can not tribute to the growth of man's knowledge. That is the domain of science.

lol yeah right ... so keep writing checks without knowing your bank balance; banks love people with your type 'reasoning abilities'. lol lol lol

Greg

I don't know about "theists;" however, Christians believe that GOD created everything perfect and that after sin entered into the world everything began to decay, unwind, come apart, devolve...

Forum List

Back