Evidence: Tapes of Trump Being Told of Losing & Fake Electors

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Wow, oh, wow! Evidence. Evidence. Evidence. Evidence of Poor Little Trust Fund Baby, Mr. Trump being an infantile man-child, being handled with kid gloves, by the hired servants.

He's behind me.jpg

"Before a group of supportive lawyers entered the Oval Office for a photo-op with then-President Donald Trump in December 2020, they were given a clear instruction, according to one attendee: Don’t get Trump’s hopes up about overturning the election. One attorney, Jim Troupis, toed the line. He’d just finished leading Trump’s failed election challenge in Wisconsin, and bluntly told the president it was over in that state."

source: Great listening...

339320547_737716984719817_3831816098115610026_n.jpg

The dainty has been told that he’s a stupid hack. There are records to prove, not only that the dainty has been so advised, but that he understood what was being said to him because he even replied to some of those messages.

Therefore, it can only be the case that when the dainty denies that the dainty is a stupid hack, the dainty must be intentionally lying.

Another example of last ditch desperate leaking of information for political purposes? They put people in jail for recording conversations without a person's knowledge.

That Jake Smith is kind of creepy if you ask me. Is he really a lawyer? He looks more like a student loan enforcer to me.

864986-fb493a97df118a9a10480d1fd330505b.jpg

Forum List

Back