Evidence Shows Widespread Vote Fraud In 2020

Great idea. If you can actually prove that someone is illegally casting ballots, they should be prosecuted. Nobody has actually shown that happening on a widespread basis. It's not illegal to drop somebody's legal ballot off for them.
There is proof of them putting multiple ballots in different boxes.

They have digital evidence. What part of that don't you understand? For eternity those phone pings prove the activities of people paid to traffic ballots. There is no other logical or feasible way of explain multiple trips to the drop boxes and non profits.

It actually makes you look stupid to even believe anything but fraud happened.
There is a bank that I don't use on the main drag in my little town. I often pass it multiple times in a day without entering it. Do my phone pings mean Im actually secretly doing some sort of business there?

Being near a location is proof what? I drove past a circus on the outskirts of town several times. Does that prove I'm a lion tamer?
Okay, since using the cell phone pinging isn't enough proof for you. We should let all of the January 6 trespassers off right? Since they could've been outside the building instead of in ot. That's how they got most of them.

Okay, since using the cell phone pinging isn't enough proof for you. We should let all of the January 6 trespassers off right? Since they could've been outside the building instead of in ot. That's how they got most of them.
That's the first I've heard about pinging the phones of insurrectionists. Credible link? Either way, being inside the capitol during the insurrection was illegal, and there was lots of video to confirm insurrectionists locations and actions .

That's the first I've heard about pinging the phones of insurrectionists. Credible link? Either way, being inside the capitol during the insurrection was illegal, and there was lots of video to confirm insurrectionists locations and actions .
They are getting charged with trespassing. Anyway by your reasoning they shouldn't be prosecuted because you think the cell phone pinging isn't enough evidence.

They are getting charged with trespassing. Anyway by your reasoning they shouldn't be prosecuted because you think the cell phone pinging isn't enough evidence.
I don't know how accurate pinging is. I think most GPS readings are accurate to at least a few feet. You might have a point if the only evidence against insurrectionists is an out of range ping, and no corraborating video. Do you have any examples of people arrested only for a signal from their phone without video, text messages, or other evidence showing where they were, and why? I suspect you are just stretching, but I'm willing to consider your claim with proof.

I don't know how accurate pinging is. I think most GPS readings are accurate to at least a few feet. You might have a point if the only evidence against insurrectionists is an out of range ping, and no corraborating video. Do you have any examples of people arrested only for a signal from their phone without video, text messages, or other evidence showing where they were, and why? I suspect you are just stretching, but I'm willing to consider your claim with proof.
How would they know who they are without the cell phone information. The trespassers lived all over the United States.

How would they know who they are without the cell phone information. The trespassers lived all over the United States.
Just guessing, but I've heard many of them were already on watch lists from making threatening remarks on social media. Of course, there is facial recognition software, tips to police by the insurrectionist's neighbors or coworkers. Lots even live streamed their shenanigans, and bragged about it on social media.

Just guessing, but I've heard many of them were already on watch lists from making threatening remarks on social media. Of course, there is facial recognition software, tips to police by the insurrectionist's neighbors or coworkers. Lots even live streamed their shenanigans, and bragged about it on social media.
dont know how we got from vote fraud to pinging but in any case

I have read this entire article, have copied and printed it to save for the rest of my life, to share w/ whomever may want it.

It eloquently sums up what many of us have been thinking for a LONG time... (since January 2021)

I like the part when he says that .. my paraphrase.. it's another example of how America is rotting due to increased lawlessness..

When you are bereft of the Law of God, you don't care for the law of man either...

You think you should alone say what the law is for you... no objective truth for you.. until the End, that is...

Then your subjective truth will bite you in the ass and if you don't repent.... it will bite you in the ass forever

dont know how we got from vote fraud to pinging but in any case

I have read this entire article, have copied and printed it to save for the rest of my life, to share w/ whomever may want it.

It eloquently sums up what many of us have been thinking for a LONG time... (since January 2021)

I like the part when he says that .. my paraphrase.. it's another example of how America is rotting due to increased lawlessness..

When you are bereft of the Law of God, you don't care for the law of man either...

You think you should alone say what the law is for you... no objective truth for you.. until the End, that is...

Then your subjective truth will bite you in the ass and if you don't repent.... it will bite you in the ass forever
No doubt that many of you are thinking lots of crazy shit. Just because you think something, doesn't remove the need for proof, dumb ass.

Forum List

Back