Evidence of Incitement

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
1610114017280.jpeg

I agree that those who incited need to be removed.

There is a lot of hand-wringing, indignation and virtue signaling going on in the MSM right now about DC’s riots. This has been building like a pressure dome under a volcano and finally it blew, the eruption of a long simmering Mount St. Helen's. No one was paying attention.

– democrats spent four years calling Trump a “traitor” and a “Russian agent”
– They called him “illegitimate
– They said he stole the election
– They said the Russians rigged the election
– They impeached him for Biden’s extortion of Ukraine
– democrats denied the violence of Antifa and BLM
– For nine months that violence has raged
– Nadler said it was a “myth”
– Hoyer denied Antifa was violent
– They said Antifa doesn’t exist
– Antifa raided and burned the Federal building in Portland while people were inside. No democrat even blinked an eye
– Antifa vandalized Federal property in Philadelphia
– During the violence in Minneapolis, Kamala Harris was asking for help bailing out the rioters
– Antifa/BLM burned the nation’s Capitol. democrats weren’t especially bothered.

Remember this from Kenosha?
30 people (at least) have died in that mythical violence, among them David Dorn and Patrick Underwood. ( I know their names. I wrote about them)
– As Minneapolis burned, Ali Velshi kept telling us it was “not unruly”
– Those mythical riots caused between $1-2 billion in damages
– 700 cops were injured
– Ayanna Pressley called for “unrest in the streets”
– democrat governors and the left are destroying the economy with lockdowns that are never going to end
– Violence is wrong, you say? Let’s hark back to Chris Cuomo

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErFmfNnVkAEwZT6?format=jpg&name=small

You still wonder why there was pent up rage? This has been brewing for a long time. Capitol cops murdered an unarmed 14 year woman vet because she climbed into a window. Unlike the during the BLM/Antifa riots, no cops were shot. Outside of her murder it’s hard for me to get too exercised about this when no one on the left got exercised about the above. In fact, they asked for violence. Repeatedly, and the MSM calls BLM riots "peaceful protests"?!

But a cop did die..and someone is going to fry for that:

A U.S. Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, has died of injuries suffered when supporters of President Donald Trump assaulted the legislative building, the force said, bringing to five the number dead from the riot.

Wednesday's breach of the U.S. Capitol building took place as lawmakers were in the building certifying the victory of President-elect Joe Biden.
"Officer Sicknick was responding to the riots...and was injured while physically engaging with protesters," police said in a statement.
He died on Thursday after being taken to hospital following his collapse afer he returned to his divisional office, it said. An affiliate of CBS News reported that Sicknick was a 15-year veteran of the force and 40-years-old.
The report said he had earlier suffered a stroke and was on life support before his death.
Metropolitan homicide officials will investigate the death of Sicknick, who joined the U.S. Capitol Police in 2008, along with the Capitol force and its federal partners, police said.

There is a lot of hand-wringing, indignation and virtue signaling going on in the MSM right now about DC’s riots. This has been building like a pressure dome under a volcano and finally it blew, the eruption of a long simmering Mount St. Helen's. No one was paying attention.

– Antifa raided and burned the Federal building in Portland while people were inside. No democrat even blinked an eye
– During the violence in Minneapolis, Kamala Harris was asking for help bailing out the rioters
– Antifa/BLM burned the nation’s Capitol. democrats weren’t especially bothered.

30 people (at least) have died in that mythical violence, among them David Dorn and Patrick Underwood. ( I know their names. I wrote about them)
– 700 cops were injured
– democrat governors and the left are destroying the economy with lockdowns that are never going to end

You still wonder why there was pent up rage? This has been brewing for a long time. Capitol cops murdered an unarmed 14 year woman vet because she climbed into a window. Unlike the during the BLM/Antifa riots, no cops were shot. Outside of her murder it’s hard for me to get too exercised about this when no one on the left got exercised about the above. In fact, they asked for violence. Repeatedly, and the MSM calls BLM riots "peaceful protests"?!

The message:

It doesn't matter what you do or don't do, if you're not a part of the communist horde, you will be labeled a violent traitor terrorist murdering insurrectionist.

So, somebody tell us why we shouldn't just go ahead and be violent insurrectionists?

I mean, if we're going to get accused of it, we may as well do the crime, right?

– 700 cops were injured

The message:

It doesn't matter what you do or don't do, if you're not a part of the communist horde, you will be labeled a violent traitor terrorist murdering insurrectionist.

So, somebody tell us why we shouldn't just go ahead and be violent insurrectionists?

I mean, if we're going to get accused of it, we may as well do the crime, right?

It depends on what the democrats and MSM do. If they keep poking the tiger, that could bite them in the ass.
If they calm the waters, we'll settle it in 2022 and 2024.

IMHO the states need to fix their broken voting systems like FL did to minimize cheating.
Then the GOP needs to organize voters like Stacy Abrams did in GA. She registered 800,000 new voters, and made sure they voted.

View attachment 439269

I agree that those who incited were acting out for an unacceptable reason.

Oh, you left out Trump's inciteful remarks, a picture of the mob in action, and a picture of the 4 dead people. I do agree with you, but just don't give sound bites.
Keep in mind that the ballots in those swing states were recounted ad nausea and no fraud was detected.

View attachment 439269

Oh, you left out Trump's inciteful remarks, a picture of the mob in action, and a picture of the 4 dead people. I do agree with you, but just don't give sound bites.
Keep in mind that the ballots in those swing states were recounted ad nausea and no fraud was detected.
Some fraud was but not enough to overturn the results. The optics look bad. Mail in votes, which are more difficult to audit (not absentee ballots) lean heavily Democrat. Don't care about this election anymore. Its done. But future ones need to be more transparent.

View attachment 439269

Some fraud was but not enough to overturn the results. The optics look bad. Mail in votes, which are more difficult to audit (not absentee ballots) lean heavily Democrat. Don't care about this election anymore. Its done. But future ones need to be more transparent.
Mail-in votes and absentee ballots is distinction without a difference. And the reason why they lean more Democratic because Trump ranted against them and in general Democrats are wearier about the pandemic.

As to transparency. I'm interested to know what you mean by that. There are not one but several safeguards in place for both mail-in votes and in-person votes. Both parties have people at the ballot places to monitor the elections. In most places where they count you can literally go online and watch them do it. When there are disputes recounts can be asked for and there are thousands of lawyers on both sides. What do you want exactly to make it more transparent?

I'm also interested to know where you get the idea that they are more difficult to audit?

Lastly... optics???? Not for nothing, we just saw a mob stopping the business of governing in an attempt to perform a coup ( not hyperbole but the only right description of breaking into the Capitol to stop the verification of the election results), as a direct result of the current President of the United States claiming the future one is illegitimate and asking the mob to march on the Capitol. As far as optics go, I can't think of much worse.

View attachment 439269

Mail-in votes and absentee ballots is distinction without a difference. And the reason why they lean more Democratic because Trump ranted against them and in general Democrats are wearier about the pandemic.

As to transparency. I'm interested to know what you mean by that. There are not one but several safeguards in place for both mail-in votes and in-person votes. Both parties have people at the ballot places to monitor the elections. In most places where they count you can literally go online and watch them do it. When there are disputes recounts can be asked for and there are thousands of lawyers on both sides. What do you want exactly to make it more transparent?

I'm also interested to know where you get the idea that they are more difficult to audit?

Lastly... optics???? Not for nothing, we just saw a mob stopping the business of governing in an attempt to perform a coup ( not hyperbole but the only right description of breaking into the Capitol to stop the verification of the election results), as a direct result of the current President of the United States claiming the future one is illegitimate and asking the mob to march on the Capitol. As far as optics go, I can't think of much worse.
#1) Absentee ballots are requested. So if I request a ballot it is one thing if one is sent to me and my wife without a request and someone else can grab it, it is another thing.

#2) Poll watchers could not see very well what was happening as I understand it and there are questions of ballot harvesting, ballot dumping, dead people voting, etc. When I vote in person I give my address, they then check my name off and give me a reference tag. I then upload by ballot via a machine. To me that is very straightforward and I also see that my ballot was processed. If someone steals mail in ballots and fills them out for me and my wife or I do so for my wife then there are no true checks and balances. Say I live with my parents and my wife. They are agnostic and don't vote. I receive four unsolicited ballots. I fill all four out for my candidate. My wife and parents either don't know or care and now instead of one vote, my vote counts as four. How do we police that?

#3) It is the Capital and the mob is angry because of the media. You watch CNN and you see a completely different reality from that of Fox. Traditional and Social media both have divided this country. This board is another example. We are at each others throats. BLM protests were not mostly peaceful and 19 people died. The police have been hamstrung and could not do much vs. BLM nor much vs. the Capital uprising. People are angry and I blame the media.

View attachment 439269

#1) Absentee ballots are requested. So if I request a ballot it is one thing if one is sent to me and my wife without a request and someone else can grab it, it is another thing.

#2) Poll watchers could not see very well what was happening as I understand it and there are questions of ballot harvesting, ballot dumping, dead people voting, etc. When I vote in person I give my address, they then check my name off and give me a reference tag. I then upload by ballot via a machine. To me that is very straightforward and I also see that my ballot was processed. If someone steals mail in ballots and fills them out for me and my wife or I do so for my wife then there are no true checks and balances. Say I live with my parents and my wife. They are agnostic and don't vote. I receive four unsolicited ballots. I fill all four out for my candidate. My wife and parents either don't know or care and now instead of one vote, my vote counts as four. How do we police that?

#3) It is the Capital and the mob is angry because of the media. You watch CNN and you see a completely different reality from that of Fox. Traditional and Social media both have divided this country. This board is another example. We are at each others throats. BLM protests were not mostly peaceful and 19 people died. The police have been hamstrung and could not do much vs. BLM nor much vs. the Capital uprising. People are angry and I blame the media.
For most of his 4 yrs, trump has called the media (except Fox) fake news when he doesn't like to be called into account for his actions. Trump supporters don't like him being called into account and respond accordingly. When I hear trump's
rhetoric, I feel that he needs to be called on it when it isn't accurate and the media reports his statements. Are they to accept what he says to be factual when it isn't?
Now he has his followers believing all sorts of nonsense about the election. Is the media supposed to accept his ranting and his insults? Look at the results of his
divisive and disruptive behavior at the Capital after 4 years.

View attachment 439269

For most of his 4 yrs, trump has called the media (except Fox) fake news when he doesn't like to be called into account for his actions. Trump supporters don't like him being called into account and respond accordingly. When I hear trump's
rhetoric, I feel that he needs to be called on it when it isn't accurate and the media reports his statements. Are they to accept what he says to be factual when it isn't?
Now he has his followers believing all sorts of nonsense about the election. Is the media supposed to accept his ranting and his insults? Look at the results of his
divisive and disruptive behavior at the Capital after 4 years.

He isn't wrong. This is the epitome of fake news and we were at each other's throats before Trump. Don't be stupid.

1610125790859.png

Ruskie troll farms are working overtime to build the Trumpenstein Monster to eat you.

Turn off OAN and Newsmax.

Bad News for America.

Just stop. It's over.
You lost

Trump lost

EVERY COURT CASE HAS BEEN REJECTED.

Your arguments have no basis and no merits

Your arguments have no basis and no merits
You do realize, right, that Democrats, the US AG, and the USSC acknowledged there was election fraud....'just not enough to matter'....according to the proven traitors who attempted failed coup attempt after failed coup attempt for 4 years and is calling for another with 12 days left for Trump to be in office....

'Trump called for violence...Trump supporters are 'domestic terrorists' - pay no attention to that violent BLM member who just confessed to being in the Capitol. Trump is unfit to serve and needs to be removed.'

1610114017280.jpeg

Shhhh by Sebastian777 on DeviantArt

Forum List

Back