Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

Don't show this to sky dancer, it will send him/her into a tailspin and he/she will head for her therapist for a hug.
makes a lot of sense !! especially the part about the disciples being willing to die after the resurrection !!:eusa_angel:
Of course, we only know that from the bible which posters have just told us is NOT inerrant.

Why is there no Roman record of either the death or resurrection of JC? The Romans are known for keeping meticulous records of everything!

Since when?

Can you tell me what how many people were killed after the Maccabeean rebellion in the Roman provinces of Samaria and Judea? Does the fact that no record exist that prove they killed all those people mean they did not? Why should the Romans record the name of every criminal the killed everywhere? Even if they did, what makes you think it would survive 2000 years?

With the gene pool so vast he may have been black ,no one knows but i do not like Christians portraYing images of him when they have never seen him.

LMAO... i think you need to look at the history of the gene pool. It is not as vast as you think. Or don't you know about the human genetic bottle necks?

I must have struck a nerve with my little "not white" post. You have answered it twice.

I have a degree in molecular biology that I will put up against yours, are you up for the challenge

Then for someone who should know about the bottle necks.... seem to think that there was a vast gene pool. I am sorry but i must laugh at your degree.

None of those ten "evidences" were actually evidence. They were simply questions about what else could explain certain things.

Evidence would be the Jewish/Greek/Roman records of the darkness and earthquake and zombie invasion that occurred at Jesus' death. Though oddly, only Matthew mentions those.

Evidence would be: here is something that shows it occurred. "What else could explain it" is not evidence.

Why would the Romans record the weather? They actually did mention the earthquake, so that is a total flop, and there were no zombies. Why would they care about 500 more people wandering around a religious festival in a small city they were occupying? You must think the Romans were meticulous record keepers and superb spies. They were neither.

A man who wants all american muslims rounded up and shipped off like unwanted cargo is anti-bigot?

How can this be?

I don't mind the term bigot, but I know the group of people who throw the term around loosely do,yes I took a shot at him.

Yes I believe i gave my argument as to why I think we should do as I said. I am not politically correct I call it the way I see it.

But you admit you're a bigot towards muslims, correct?

If wanting muslims removed from this country makes me a bigot so be it.

LMAO... i think you need to look at the history of the gene pool. It is not as vast as you think. Or don't you know about the human genetic bottle necks?

I must have struck a nerve with my little "not white" post. You have answered it twice.

I have a degree in molecular biology that I will put up against yours, are you up for the challenge

Then for someone who should know about the bottle necks.... seem to think that there was a vast gene pool. I am sorry but i must laugh at your degree.

Yes do some research on history.

The Africans Who Wrote The Bible

http://stewartsynopsis.com/physical_appearance_of_ancient_i.htm

Last edited:

Prove races did not cross back then ? I must laugh at your ignorance.

And what does that have to do with genetic bottlenecks and the image of jesus being white?

I don't mind the term bigot, but I know the group of people who throw the term around loosely do,yes I took a shot at him.

Yes I believe i gave my argument as to why I think we should do as I said. I am not politically correct I call it the way I see it.

But you admit you're a bigot towards muslims, correct?

If wanting muslims removed from this country makes me a bigot so be it.

Yes it most certainly makes you a bigot, thanks for the honesty.

But it still confuses me how you admit to being a bigot, and use the term bigot negatively when attaching the label to other people, do you hate yourself?

I am sorry but i must laugh at yours.

I give you all of recent past and ancient history to answer your question... of races crossing.

And what does that have to do with genetic bottlenecks and the image of jesus being white?

Because the mixing of races make for a bigger genepool. The same with dog's unless they become isolated to one breed. Or if humans stuck to their own race .the origional Hebrews were black.Jesus may have been a lighter skin I am just saying no one knows and neither do you.

I give you all of recent past and ancient history to answer your question... of races crossing.

Give me your explanation why Jesus would have not looked like the picture? and prove to me Jews looked like the modern day Jews we see today ? Scientific explanations if you don't mind no more running around in circles.

What on earth does it matter what color Jesus's skin was?

Did you people miss the entire point of His message?

Look you made the point, prove your point that genetic bottlenecks occured in Israel and Rome,first off you need to learn the term genetic bottlenecks. :lol:

The ten evidences provided are evidence. You can argue the credibility of the evidence all you want, but they are evidence. Even weak evidence, is evidence. People have been found guilty for even less circumstantial evidence.

What on earth does it matter what color Jesus's skin was?

Did you people miss the entire point of His message?

If Jesus was white then we are saved.

If Jesus was black then we is saved.

Heck, He could be purple and we would still be saved. (I'd like to think He would laugh at that idea).

It is fun to show the anti crowd they really don't know enough to comment in some areas. The bible and God is one of those subjects. Oh and let's not forget science :lol:

Because the mixing of races make for a bigger genepool. The same with dog's unless they become isolated to one breed. Or if humans stuck to their own race .the origional Hebrews were black.Jesus may have been a lighter skin I am just saying no one knows and neither do you.

LOL... i think you are confused on many issues other then the human gene pool.

LOL... i think you are confused on many issues other then the human gene pool.

I'm waiting for you to educate me ! hey I don't have all the answers but I don't usually comment without having a good reason.

Forum List

Back