Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ

There are many doubters who do not believe in the Resurrection of Jesus.What is about evidences below?

Prise Jesus, he has risen!

Evidence for the Resurrection of Jesus Christ - Top Ten Proofs
Jesus%2BRising%2Bfrom%2Bthe%2Btomb%2B1.jpg

You do know, when on LSD the walls breathe and you can taste color.
Not really, you just think you can.
Been there done that.
Kinda like faith and religion.

;) rather my point.

Bummer..clicked on the link looking for proof. Just saw supposition.

Back to the drawing board...

You really should learn the difference between evidence and proof.

The linked claimed evidence

The link provided evidence.

Your belief or doubt in the credibility of that evidence doesn't change the fact that it is evidence.

You're wrong..

ev·i·dence
   /ˈɛvɪdəns/ Show Spelled [ev-i-duhns] Show IPA noun, verb, -denced, -denc·ing.
noun
that which tends to prove or disprove something; ground for belief; proof.

No, I'm not. Evidence can include proof, but proof isn't the only evidence there can be.

There can be evidence that doesn't "prove" something but which indeed does tend to prove or disprove something.

The way people act can be evidence. Say a teenager does something wrong, if he acts in a way where he is covering his tracks or runs away, that would be evidence that he did something wrong. It wouldn't, however, be proof that he did soemthing wrong.

You really going to argue with me over the difference between proof and evidence?

There are many doubters who do not believe in the Resurrection of Jesus.What is about evidences below?

Don't show this to sky dancer, it will send him/her into a tailspin and he/she will head for her therapist for a hug.
makes a lot of sense !! especially the part about the disciples being willing to die after the resurrection !!:eusa_angel:
Of course, we only know that from the bible which posters have just told us is NOT inerrant.

Why is there no Roman record of either the death or resurrection of JC? The Romans are known for keeping meticulous records of everything!

the bible says it is inerrant... therefore it is inerrant.

sure... that's "evidence".

why is it so difficult to admit that it's based on faith?

Because Jill, they're not actually very good Christians.

Real Christians understand that what they believe is based on faith.

These angry, frightened, KKKristians are more into evangelizing the faith than believing (or living) the basic tenets of it.

Theirs is the sort of minds that gave us the inquisition.

Last edited:

And.... i hate to tell you. The guy in the painting.... is white. Sorry no way in hell someone from where they claim "jesus" is from is going to look.....white.

Bummer..clicked on the link looking for proof. Just saw supposition.

Back to the drawing board...

Your belief or doubt in the credibility of that evidence doesn't change the fact that it is evidence.

You're wrong..

ev·i·dence
noun

There is evidence of Christianity,there is evidence of christians being persecuted for their belief in the Christ. That many saw before and after the persecution. The most compelling evidence is paul a known Jew who persecuted Christians and then converting to the very religion he was killing. One well known historian wrote of the Christ and the Christians he called a clan.

Don't show this to sky dancer, it will send him/her into a tailspin and he/she will head for her therapist for a hug.
makes a lot of sense !! especially the part about the disciples being willing to die after the resurrection !!:eusa_angel:
Of course, we only know that from the bible which posters have just told us is NOT inerrant.

Why is there no Roman record of either the death or resurrection of JC? The Romans are known for keeping meticulous records of everything!

Don't know, but Historian Josephus wrote of it.

What do you think the Romans and Jews would have done if his body mysteriously disappeared even when they posted guards ?

These angry, frightened, KKKristians are more into evangelizing the faith than believing (or living) the basic tenets of it.

You sound like a bigot and have no way to prove your comment.

And.... i hate to tell you. The guy in the painting.... is white. Sorry no way in hell someone from where they claim "jesus" is from is going to look.....white.

With the gene pool so vast he may have been black ,no one knows but i do not like Christians portraYing images of him when they have never seen him.

With the gene pool so vast he may have been black ,no one knows but i do not like Christians portraYing images of him when they have never seen him.

LMAO... i think you need to look at the history of the gene pool. It is not as vast as you think. Or don't you know about the human genetic bottle necks?

I must have struck a nerve with my little "not white" post. You have answered it twice.

You do know, when on LSD the walls breathe and you can taste color.

You stick to your LSD and I will stick to my faith.

Sorry to disappoint you, i don't do drugs.

It is still a fact... hallucinations seem to be real at the time of the event. Feel free to stick to your faith, no one is trying to get you to do otherwise.

LMAO... i think you need to look at the history of the gene pool. It is not as vast as you think. Or don't you know about the human genetic bottle necks?

I must have struck a nerve with my little "not white" post. You have answered it twice.

I have a degree in molecular biology that I will put up against yours, are you up for the challenge

Last edited:

A man who wants all american muslims rounded up and shipped off like unwanted cargo is anti-bigot?

How can this be?

A man who wants all american muslims rounded up and shipped off like unwanted cargo is anti-bigot?

How can this be?

I don't mind the term bigot, but I know the group of people who throw the term around loosely do,yes I took a shot at him.

Yes I believe i gave my argument as to why I think we should do as I said. I am not politically correct I call it the way I see it.

Last edited:

How can this be?

I don't mind the term bigot, but I know the group of people who throw the term around loosely do,yes I took a shot at him.

Yes I believe i gave my argument as to why I think we should do as I said. I am not politically correct I call it the way I see it.

But you admit you're a bigot towards muslims, correct?

You're wrong..

ev·i·dence
noun

There is evidence of Christianity,there is evidence of christians being persecuted for their belief in the Christ. That many saw before and after the persecution. The most compelling evidence is paul a known Jew who persecuted Christians and then converting to the very religion he was killing. One well known historian wrote of the Christ and the Christians he called a clan.

I do not think anyone is denying proof of the religion just of any proof that the basis for the religion exists.

None of those ten "evidences" were actually evidence. They were simply questions about what else could explain certain things.

Evidence would be the Jewish/Greek/Roman records of the darkness and earthquake and zombie invasion that occurred at Jesus' death. Though oddly, only Matthew mentions those.

Evidence would be: here is something that shows it occurred. "What else could explain it" is not evidence.

There is historical evidence that the apostles were killed by Rome, and that John was imprisoned on Patmos.

By the way, no one said the Bible is not inerrant, we pointed out the Bible does not say that it is.

Forum List

Back