Everything's been tried. It's time to pack up and come home.

If you are willing to stand by as the Arab world descends into a new holocaust, okay then.
that's the best thing that could happen...
start from scratch..
As long as the holocaust is contained within muslim borders...as is happening in Syria and Iraq as Obabble stands with dick in hand...all the while proclaiming that Islamic terror poses no systemic threat to the U.S....as he stands with his Dick in his hand while iran develops nuke weapons capability.
right ....
we have nukes, so why can't they?
They can...and then we can and should nuke the shit out of them.
why would we need to?
the fallout from any of their Neighbors would do them in too.

If you are willing to stand by as the Arab world descends into a new holocaust, okay then.
start from scratch..
As long as the holocaust is contained within muslim borders...as is happening in Syria and Iraq as Obabble stands with dick in hand...all the while proclaiming that Islamic terror poses no systemic threat to the U.S....as he stands with his Dick in his hand while iran develops nuke weapons capability.
right ....
why would we need to?
Who are their neighbors...and give me three reasons to give a shit.

start from scratch..
right ....
why would we need to?
can't read a map?
you already give a shit as you want to nuke them on principle...

right ....
why would we need to?
can't read a map?
I thought you Californians understood English.

Last edited:
right ....
why would we need to?
can't read a map?
I thought you Canucks understood English.
another dumbass who can't read....there is more than one Ontario in the world ....
mine is in California .. born and raised here....been to Canada if that helps......

right ....
why would we need to?
can't read a map?
Correction...but the point is the same.

why would we need to?
can't read a map?
what point ? you can't read a map or you don't know what neighbors are ?

Yeah right. It was Bush's Iraq war that was the problem. It had nothing to do with Clinton or Obama and the Arab Spring at all no no.

All Bush's fault. Despite the fact that the democrats supported it. It's Bush's fault.
Clinton didn't invade. Bush did. And he did it with threats like "You (meaning Americans) are with us or with the terrorists". After 9/11, is it any wonder some Democrats supported him? Quit trying to spread the blame. Iraq was all Republican. Started by the Republicans. Screwed up by the Republicans. Remember "Mission Accomplished"? They took ALL the credit until they realized there was no credit. Then they unsuccessfully tried to shift the blame.

Irrelevant, dumbass.

why would we need to?
can't read a map?
what point ? you can't read a map or you don't know what neighbors are ?
Assuming an easterly flow Afghanistan and Pakistan might be affected. No one here or there would notice. Certainly no one in your neck of the woods.

Anti-war liberals don't have the stones to confront evil, I'm shocked /sarcasm
Who are you confronting. Give us names?

That's the problem with Republicans. Their policies are "get the bad guys" and "make better" and "go find a job".

Only, we don't know who the bad guys are.
We want to make better, but we need to know how.
From 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs moved to China. There weren't that many left after the Bush years.

See what I mean. The GOP is all simple slogans because they are clearly simpletons.

Yeah right. It was Bush's Iraq war that was the problem. It had nothing to do with Clinton or Obama and the Arab Spring at all no no.

All Bush's fault. Despite the fact that the democrats supported it. It's Bush's fault.
Clinton didn't invade. Bush did. And he did it with threats like "You (meaning Americans) are with us or with the terrorists". After 9/11, is it any wonder some Democrats supported him? Quit trying to spread the blame. Iraq was all Republican. Started by the Republicans. Screwed up by the Republicans. Remember "Mission Accomplished"? They took ALL the credit until they realized there was no credit. Then they unsuccessfully tried to shift the blame.

Irrelevant, dumbass.
The fact that Bush invaded and Clinton didn't is irrelevant? Really? Seems to me to be very relevant.

any country that doesn't stand up and fight for their own freedoms and overcome any/all obsticles that hinder those freedoms will never maintain any freedom another country wins FOR them. Freedom comes with a high price. It's not the USA's responsibility to provide discounts only to have those discounts squandered at a later date. Being an friendly force is one thing, being a savior is another, especially when lives of American soldiers, and the fate of their family is the price tag.

Time to drag bag and leave those third world shitheads to their own design. Good, bad or otherwise their fate is theirs to OWN, not ours.

"Everything's been tried. It's time to pack up and come home."

Actually, everything hasn't been tried.

Yes, it's time to end American military involvement in the ME, and resolve to never again use conventional military forces and place the lives of Americans needlessly in harm's way.

What hasn't been tried is to use other means to effect change in the region and safeguard our interests and that of our allies.

The problem is these means aren't politically expedient, involving behind-the-scenes diplomacy and intelligence work that never find their way into news reports.

Irrelevant, dumbass.
The fact that Bush invaded and Clinton didn't is irrelevant? Really? Seems to me to be very relevant.

Well it would to YOU , because you are an idiot. It's irrelevant to the point I was making. It's simply more of your mindless partisan stupidity blaming everything on Bush and ignoring reality.

It's like you saying "coffee is poison", me saying "prove it", and you replying "coffee is poison."

Forum List

Back