Everything you need to know about these "protests" in 14 seconds.

and so the long awaited civil war begins , with labels, identity issues , and misdirected anger

~S~

This one video says it all.

Darn, I CAN'T access Twitter anymore after being permanently banned about a year and a half ago for posting too many anti-non-assimilating Muslim messages.............

If you're still signed in for some reason, sign out. Clear your cookies and/or use another browser.

Nope, I'm DONE there. But that's OK, it's a shitty social network site, anyway. SO hideously biased against conservatives. I don't miss it one bit. I DO have a Facebook account, but I check it just once or twice a day. A friend of mine in Arizona posts on there all the time, and I like to see what he has to say occasionally. I rarely post anything myself.

These protests are exactly like the Democrat vision for the US is. When you have no solutions or ideas and you don't have a clue what you're doing, this is exactly what happens. It's a liberal thing.

and so the long awaited civil war begins , with labels, identity issues , and misdirected anger

~S~
Oh, you can bet who is funding it, he bankrolled Ferguson etc.

Last edited:
This one video says it all.

Darn, I CAN'T access Twitter anymore after being permanently banned about a year and a half ago for posting too many anti-non-assimilating Muslim messages.............

I got permanently banned because I said I hope he broke his neck after someone had posted a video of people involved in dogfighting and one of them was caught by a tractor axle causing him to spin head first in the sand several rotations.

Forum List

Back