There's no such thing as a peaceful protest.

Even the town I grew up in.

"it was supposed to be a peaceful demonstration"
Glad to see the governor took swift action
NG and 8 o'clock curfew

How odd? Where are all the Black rioters?? Could it be..that white people in SLC are concerned about killer cops as well?
Or do they just need some appliances?

1590884415216.png

NG and 8 o'clock curfew

Ah yes the basic fundamental of right to assembly is now called into question by USMB.Trumpsters because it has conveniently tied into their politics.

...the blacks---with this violence-- unwittingly provide evidence with why they shot

NG and 8 o'clock curfew

Ah yes the basic fundamental of right to assembly is now called into question by USMB.Trumpsters because it has conveniently tied into their politics.
silliness--they are being VIOLENT

NG and 8 o'clock curfew

silliness--they are being VIOLENT
I’m not defending the rioting you idiot. I’m talking about the title itself. It’s moronic.

NG and 8 o'clock curfew

Basic right to assembly...

1afirenew052820.jpg

Anyone have the CNBC clip where the reporter is reporting about the peaceful protest as buildings are on fire next to him?

Ah yes the basic fundamental of right to assembly is now called into question
No that is not being called into question the last I heard though that fundamental right did not include the right to commit arson, destruction of property and theft.
No that is not being called into question the last I heard though that fundamental right did not include the right to commit arson, destruction of property and theft.
Um yes the title of the thread speaks for itself.

Actually no it doesn't and you might be a little careful setting that stabdard given some of your moronic thread titles.

Actually no it doesn't and you might be a little careful setting that stabdard given some of your moronic thread titles.
I’m sorry are your reading comprehension skills not up to par?

They are head and shoulders above yours but then again unlike you I don't look at everything as left vs right.

poor Billy. Petty little get back for all my cartoons on your moronic post. This one included.

NG and 8 o'clock curfew

How odd? Where are all the Black rioters?? Could it be..that white people in SLC are concerned about killer cops as well?
Or do they just need some appliances?

View attachment 343156
They have no more concern about the cops than the black instigating crowd. They are all part of the antifa, blm, democrat communist machine.

poor Billy. Petty little get back for all my cartoons on your moronic post. This one included.
You mean that same clip you posted over and over again? Yeah you sure got me!

You mean that same clip you posted over and over again? Yeah you sure got me!
feeling dis-empowered again ehh billy. Poor baby

Forum List

Back