Everything Predicted About Trumps Economy is Proven WRONG

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
1. The experts said that tariffs will cause escalating prices of goods.

WRONG!

How Trump’s Tariffs Will Make Goods Cheaper

2. Experts said that Trumps tariffs will cost us jobs.

WRONG!

Still No Signs that Tariffs are Costing American Jobs | Breitbart

3. Experts said that unemployment will rise.

WRONG!

Scarborough Gushes Over Jobs Numbers : 'Man, That Is A Low Unemployment Rate' | Breitbart

4. Experts said that manufacturing jobs are gone forever and will never come back no matter what Trump does.

WRONG!

Manufacturing Jobs Growth is Best Since 1995 | Breitbart

5. Trump being elected will crash the stock market.

WRONG!

Economists: A Trump win would tank the markets

6. More assorted bullshit head-up-their-asses failed predictions by the Anti-Trump Establishment.

And The Hits Just Kept Coming: The Greatest (False) Predictions Of 2017 | Investor's Business Daily

"Donald Trump's first gift to the world will be another financial crisis." Headline in the U.K. Independent. "(He) gives every impression that he will soon be hustling America — and possibly the entire world — in the direction of another catastrophic financial crisis." Same article.

"I have no stocks. I advise people not to invest in the stock market, not now. Way too dangerous." Film maker Michael Moore, August, 2017.

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? A first-pass answer is never… So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight." Paul Krugman of the New York Times the day after the election.

"Trump's domestic policies would lead to recession." Former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, March 2016.

"If Trump wins we should expect a big markdown in expected future earnings for a wide range of stocks — and a likely crash in the broader market (if Trump becomes president)." Eric Zitzewitz, former chief economist at the IMF, November 2016.

"Under Trump, I would expect a protracted recession to begin within 18 months. The damage would be felt far beyond the United States." Former Clinton and Obama chief economist Larry Summers, June 2016.

"Trump would likely cause the stock market to crash and plunge the world into recession." Simon Johnson, MIT economics professor, in The New York Times, November 2016.

"Citigroup: A Trump Victory in November Could Cause a Global Recession", Bloomberg Financial News headline, August 2016.

"I have never seen an election in which the markets have so strong of a view as to what was good and bad about the outcome. And what you saw was the markets rallying yesterday because of the FBI thing on Sunday. And the reason I mention this particularly is if the likely event happens and Trump wins you will see a market crash of historic proportions, I think…The markets are terrified of him." Steve Rattner, MSNBC economics guru and former Obama Car Czar, October, 2016.

"Wall Street is set up for a major crash if Donald Trump shocks the world on Election Day and wins the White House. New research out on Friday suggests that financial markets strongly prefer a Hillary Clinton presidency and could react with panicked selling should Trump defy the polls and deliver a shocking upset on Nov. 8." Ben White, Politico, October 2016.

And finally, and most unambiguously:

"A President Trump Could Destroy the World Economy", headline of Washington Post editorial, October 2016.
How in the Hell are these people 'experts'?

China is winning the Trump war and now China is wanting Trump out, I do not believe that garbage. Just an excuse they will lose when Trump is not going to get a second term. They are setting up China as interfering instead of the real ones, Russia.

China is winning the Trump war and now China is wanting Trump out, I do not believe that garbage. Just an excuse they will lose when Trump is not going to get a second term. They are setting up China as interfering instead of the real ones, Russia.

It's now harvest season in the mid west. And China isn't buying any of it.

Health care costs are now starting to sky rocket thanks to the gutting of ACA protections in the tax scam bill last year.

The Saudis just stated there is nothing they can do to prevent oil prices from reaching $100 a barrel in the next few months.

Wages for workers have not increased by any noticeable level, and are actually at 1970 levels.

Trumps popularity is at, and remains at base voter level.There are no scenarios in which he ever gains a majority in those numbers.

Trying to deflect from Russia to China isn't going to change that.

Health care costs are now starting to sky rocket thanks to the gutting of ACA protections in the tax scam bill last year.

The Saudis just stated there is nothing they can do to prevent oil prices from reaching $100 a barrel in the next few months.

Wages for workers have not increased by any noticeable level, and are actually at 1970 levels.

Trumps popularity is at, and remains at base voter level.There are no scenarios in which he ever gains a majority in those numbers.

Too bad Larry Kudlow, neo-Con Globalist, disagrees with you.

Kudlow has a long history of being wrong on every issue.

The facts I laid out are not debatable opinions.

They are facts. And when those midwest farmers crops rotting in silos this winter is headline news, I'm sure Kudlow will have some very interesting alternative facts as to why that is.

They are facts. And when those midwest farmers crops rotting in silos this winter is headline news, I'm sure Kudlow will have some very interesting alternative facts as to why that is.
You have a long history of being right.
You know, I agree because I think neo-Con Globalists are full of shit.
Now Kudlow realizes he was wrong for many decades.

You have a long history of being right.
You know, I agree because I think neo-Con Globalists are full of shit.
Now Kudlow realizes he was wrong for many decades.
NeoCon Globalists are wrong on just about everything.

As usual, you pulled that out straight out of your ass.

30dc8lt.gif

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

Scarborough Gushes Over Jobs Numbers : 'Man, That Is A Low Unemployment Rate' | Breitbart

4. Experts said that manufacturing jobs are gone forever and will never come back no matter what Trump does.

WRONG!

WRONG!

6. More assorted bullshit head-up-their-asses failed predictions by the Anti-Trump Establishment.

And The Hits Just Kept Coming: The Greatest (False) Predictions Of 2017 | Investor's Business Daily

"Donald Trump's first gift to the world will be another financial crisis." Headline in the U.K. Independent. "(He) gives every impression that he will soon be hustling America — and possibly the entire world — in the direction of another catastrophic financial crisis." Same article.

"I have no stocks. I advise people not to invest in the stock market, not now. Way too dangerous." Film maker Michael Moore, August, 2017.

"It really does now look like President Donald J. Trump, and markets are plunging. When might we expect them to recover? A first-pass answer is never… So we are very probably looking at a global recession, with no end in sight." Paul Krugman of the New York Times the day after the election.

"Trump's domestic policies would lead to recession." Former GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney, March 2016.

"If Trump wins we should expect a big markdown in expected future earnings for a wide range of stocks — and a likely crash in the broader market (if Trump becomes president)." Eric Zitzewitz, former chief economist at the IMF, November 2016.

"Under Trump, I would expect a protracted recession to begin within 18 months. The damage would be felt far beyond the United States." Former Clinton and Obama chief economist Larry Summers, June 2016.

"Trump would likely cause the stock market to crash and plunge the world into recession." Simon Johnson, MIT economics professor, in The New York Times, November 2016.

"Citigroup: A Trump Victory in November Could Cause a Global Recession", Bloomberg Financial News headline, August 2016.

"I have never seen an election in which the markets have so strong of a view as to what was good and bad about the outcome. And what you saw was the markets rallying yesterday because of the FBI thing on Sunday. And the reason I mention this particularly is if the likely event happens and Trump wins you will see a market crash of historic proportions, I think…The markets are terrified of him." Steve Rattner, MSNBC economics guru and former Obama Car Czar, October, 2016.

"Wall Street is set up for a major crash if Donald Trump shocks the world on Election Day and wins the White House. New research out on Friday suggests that financial markets strongly prefer a Hillary Clinton presidency and could react with panicked selling should Trump defy the polls and deliver a shocking upset on Nov. 8." Ben White, Politico, October 2016.

"A President Trump Could Destroy the World Economy", headline of Washington Post editorial, October 2016.
That's why they are correctly called: FAKE NEWS!

hilarious_obama_animated_gifs_15.gif

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

Tariffs cost ford a billion dollars, and theyre starting to lay off. Time for you to return to reality.
v61pl31gcyq11.png

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

Tariffs cost ford a billion dollars, and theyre starting to lay off. Time for you to return to reality.
v61pl31gcyq11.png
Actually, dumbass, Trump is a graduate of Wharton, by far the best business school in the world.

Trump's tariffs are working

Trump's Tariff Threats Are Working On China

Trump and top European leader agree to work toward zero tariffs - CNNPolitics

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

v61pl31gcyq11.png
Actually, dumbass, Trump is a graduate of Wharton, by far the best business school in the world.

Graduated from Wharton? Apparently he was just mediocre. Honorary degree rescinded.

5 pieces of evidence showing tariffs arent working.

Trump's plan:
1 - Try to break something already working.
2 - Once broken, claim you fixed it, by undoing #1.
3 - Claim victory.

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

WRONG!

v61pl31gcyq11.png

Graduated from Wharton? Apparently he was just mediocre. Honorary degree rescinded.

5 pieces of evidence showing tariffs arent working.

Trump's plan:
1 - Try to break something already working.
2 - Once broken, claim you fixed it, by undoing #1.
3 - Claim victory.
He did graduate from Wharton, dumbass, and who the fuck cares if Leftist Lehigh "rescinded" an honorary degree!

So how about we see Obama's transcripts to compare how he did? Oooops! He's afraid to show them.

Forum List

Back