Everyone’s hero Elon Musk is going to find someone else to run Twitter

there's a woman in the running as well, I believe? She holds the same position as Jeffries?

did they pick him already?
Not sure, I heard his name mentioned in taking over for her as house representative leader on a podcast I listened to. I don’t know anything about Jeffries. The podcast described him as center right next to the squad

Not sure, I heard his name mentioned in taking over for her as house representative leader on a podcast I listened to. I don’t know anything about Jeffries. The podcast described him as center right next to the squad
I really do not know too much about him either, though I have seen a few of his Come to Jesus speeches on the house floor....

He's truly a GREAT orator! My Heavens he can talk which sounds like southern preaching, and move crowds! He's definitely kissed the Blarney Stone and got its blessing of the gift to gab!

I can see him being in sync with the squad, maybe? But he comes off to me, as having a broader view than their sole focus. He's very energetic, or comes off that way?

Who thought he was going to run its day to day stuff himself? He has other hobbies that are more interesting. He cleaned out a shithole commie nest and will now move on. People who obsess over social media scams like Twitter and Facebook are sick in the head anyway. Those geek losers who use LinkDin are even more pathetic.

Forum List

Back