If You Voted Democrat, You Suffer From Newsheimers Disease.....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
....either that or you actually accept what passes for journalism.

1. "US Slaps Sanctions on Groups Supplying Iranian Drones to Russia
...sanctions on three groups and two individuals for producing or supplying Iranian drones for use by Russia in Ukraine.
Drone production company Shahed Aviation Industries Research Center is located in Iran, while aviation consultants Success Aviation Services FZC and i Jet Global DMCC are both UAE-based."

Wait!!!!!!!!!!!
What about where Iran got the drones and the drone technology???????

Democrats.

2. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

3. "President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”
Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

4. But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."
Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."
Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah (Arabic: أمة‎ [ˈʊm.mæ]) is an Arabic word meaning "community").

the copious and generous gifts from the man Democrats/Liberals called the Messiah, and God and Jesus.

It is just one more of
Methinks the reference was to the wrong religion.

5. The 50 lies and hoaxes of the Democrats that the media purveyed wasn't enough?????????
If you voted Democrat, you support the destruction of America and of Western Civilization.

I always figured they landed & left it there precisely to allow the Iranians & the rest of our enemies to have full access to this technology.
My only question was what was the payback they received for turning over classified technology?
DC has been selling us out to foreign adversaries for many years & I think both sides of the UNiparty are involved

I call it Lefts Syndrome. They're window licking retards that ought to be confined in hospitals and kept out of society for their own protection.

I call it Lefts Syndrome. They're window licking retards that ought to be confined in hospitals and kept out of society for their own protection.
Fly them up in the sky at 16000 mph and then crash them into the frozen ocean. Burn anything that remains.

I'm sure Obama gave free drones to the Muslim Brotherhood when they were at the white house for dinner. He loves his Iranian terrorists .

Forum List

Back