Everyone’s hero Elon Musk is going to find someone else to run Twitter

At the rate it is going it will be bankrupt in a year. It's lost it's advertisers and remaining employees are flooding the exits.

It was already in financial trouble before he took over. He's making a lot of changes that should have been made a while ago. Whether or not they turn out to be the right ones only time will tell.

twitter is at my feet, i'm looking for alternative social media sites where i dominate and get love from my millions of followers

It was already in financial trouble before he took over. He's making a lot of changes that should have been made a while ago. Whether or not they turn out to be the right ones only time will tell.
How many people has he had to rehire after foolishly firing? How many advertisers has he chased away?

How many people has he had to rehire after foolishly firing? How many advertisers has he chased away?
Who said change would come easy ? lol

Social Media - Pffffftttt.

Turns out Social Media is nothing but a place for wicked gossip, and where trouble is being engaged in far to much these days.

Advertisers these days have sold their souls to the devil in a lot of ways, so for the ones who did "we the people" should be saying good riddance to them and their cheap ace products.

The people can bring about change for good in anything,, but first they got to unite against bad. Hopefully that's happening.

Who said change would come easy ? lol

Social Media - Pffffftttt.

Turns out Social Media is nothing but a place for wicked gossip, and where trouble is being engaged in far to much these days.

Advertisers these days have sold their souls to the devil in a lot of ways, so for the ones who did "we the people" should be saying good riddance to them and their cheap ace products.

The people can bring about change for good in anything,, but first they got to unite against bad. Hopefully that's happening.
You realize you’re posting on social media, right? The only change Musk wants to make is to charge for it

Forum List

Back