Everyone's heart has to go out to these poor refugees who are suffering so badly.

It is sad what is happening to the Christians in the Middle East as you read about them persecuted in so many of the Middle East countries, not only in the Middle East but in Southeast Asia and Africa also. That is why the Pope is worried about Christianity being wiped out in the Middle East. As far as where the Iraqi Christians went, I would suggest that you visit an Assyrian Church in your area and interview some of them.

I've read innumerable quoted articles here at USMB from all sides. So much so that it is too much a trite and moot exercise to fuhrer the effort here.

FURTHER, not fuhrer. Sorry about that.

Haughty conceited stubbornness. That's my statement. You got a statement?

But, Mr. H., there haven't been too many articles here about the other countries in the Middle East so perhaps you can find some for the readers if it is not too much trouble for you. If not, then my statement to you would be that you should take your comedy act on the road.

Perhaps and perchance.

Get real, girl. Go bait someone else.

Like I said, put me on ignore or report me. Shit or get off your Jew pot.

Guess it looks like Mr. H. is not going to contribute any articles to this forum for the posters to discuss. As an aside, I don't think Mr. H. realizes that many of his remarks are actually to bait someone, whether he is conscious of it or not. And, Mr. H., thank you for showing the readers how vulgar you can get when you don't like someone saying anything against you.

Thanks for that definition. Do you also have one for putz?

I just now spoke quite glowingly of Israel in another thread (albeit a tad sarcastically). You can find it if you want to.

Two of my cousins are recently-converted Jews. I love them to bits. I attended the ceremony at their Synagogue and was very moved by it. And yes, I wore a Kippah. My father's surname and the surname of his mother's family both appear in the book Schindler's List. But you know this because I've posted it before. I may have Jewish lineage, I may not. But if so, it's been so diluted over the generations as to be a moot issue with me. Not so with my cousins. Yet I still love them to bits.

The Middle East is one big clusterfuck IMO. Such haughty conceited stubbornness everywhere you look. Including Israel. And the U.S. currently has in place the worst President and the worst Administration possible for assisting in the mending of differences.

Jews have no sense of humor outside their own culture (except for Sarah Silverman who I'd like to shag), a total lack of self-deprecation, and a chip on their shoulders the size of Manhattan. They can hold their own with or without my appreciation.

Can you?

We have heard all about your cousins before. As far as roots go, we all come out of Africa, don't we? If Jews had no sense of humor outside of their culture, it certainly is strange then how much of America enjoys Jewish comedians. Meanwhile, I do hope you are able to post an article now and then about what is happening in the Middke East. After all, this is not the Comedy forum, is it?

Jews are only funny when they get paid to be funny.

You haven't been around many Jews then, not shocking!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWa3rYXy25A]Whatley Converts - YouTube[/ame]

Are you suggesting I have Jewish settlements in my ass?

That may not be far from the truth. :thup:

I just assumed you have a lot of shit regularly shoved up your ass!

See? Jews can't crack a decent joke unless they're on a payroll.

On the payroll? I am inhouse counsel for a corporation. They never pay me for my witty personality. In fact if I make jokes anytime the Fed or local government tosses another unreasonable regulation at us, I would get blank looks of frustration!

All the comedy coming from me is pro bono!

Israel agreed to allow Palestinian refugees to return to their homes in Palestine in 1948.

The world is still waiting for Israel to abide by international law and allow refugees and their descendants to return to their homes.

Proof needed from a reliable source, and not your Bible study group either.

Is Israel harboring any of these refugees? They've got plenty of room for it.

Israel is too small. Ask your friends in Saudi Arabia to take them in. They have more land plus more money to care for these refugees.

If Israel is too small, where do they find all the land to keep building settlements? :dunno:

Haven't you heard they go out at night and dig the land up then bring it back to Israel were they dump it to make more land. If you look on google maps you can see the holes all over Palestine were the land has been stolen and taken back to Israel.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Israel is too small. Ask your friends in Saudi Arabia to take them in. They have more land plus more money to care for these refugees.

If Israel is too small, where do they find all the land to keep building settlements? :dunno:

Haven't you heard they go out at night and dig the land up then bring it back to Israel were they dump it to make more land. If you look on google maps you can see the holes all over Palestine were the land has been stolen and taken back to Israel.:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a real cracker jack this morning

Forum List

Back