Everyone's heart has to go out to these poor refugees who are suffering so badly.

All of these Palestinians are dead because Israel would not allow them to return to their homes in Palestine. More than 40 Palestinians have now died of starvation in the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus, say activists who are calling on the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO) to intervene. Three quarters of the dead have perished in the last three weeks as the situation in the camp, which is home to much of Syria's Palestinian population, reaches a crisis point after six months of a crippling siege which have seen supplies of food and medical aid blocked from reaching the camp. Abu Muhammed, an activist who works in the camp, told the Media Line that more people were currently at risk: “There are another ten people (dying) and there is nothing we can do for them.”Palestinian refugee camp in Syria virtually destroyed | JPost | Israel News
Liar as well as Insane/OCD NT spouter.

"The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians from the Zionist tyranny but, instead, THEY ABANDONED THEM, FORCED THEM TO EMIGRATE AND TO LEAVE THEIR HOMELAND, Imposed upon them a political and ideological blockade and Threw them into Prisons similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live in Eastern Europe, as if we were condemmed to change places with them; they moved out of their ghettos and we occupied similar ones. The ARAB States succeeded in scattering the Palestinian people and in destroying their unity. They did Not Recognize them as a unified people until the States of the world did so, and this is Regrettable".

- by Abu Mazen, from the article titled: "What We Have Learned and What We Should Do", published in Falastin el Thawra, the official journal of the PLO, of Beirut, March 1976

"Since 1948 it is we who demanded the return of refugees... while it is We who made them to leave...
We brought disaster upon... Arab refugees, by inviting them and bringing pressure to bear upon them to leave...
We have rendered them dispossessed...

We have accustomed them to begging...
We have participated in lowering their moral and social level...
Then We exploited them in executing crimes of murder, arson, and throwing bombs upon... men, women and children - all this in service of Political purposes..."

- Khaled al Azm, Syria's Prime Minister after the 1948 war

Last edited:
All of these Palestinians are dead because Israel would not allow them to return to their homes in Palestine. More than 40 Palestinians have now died of starvation in the Yarmouk refugee camp in Damascus, say activists who are calling on the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO) to intervene. Three quarters of the dead have perished in the last three weeks as the situation in the camp, which is home to much of Syria's Palestinian population, reaches a crisis point after six months of a crippling siege which have seen supplies of food and medical aid blocked from reaching the camp. Abu Muhammed, an activist who works in the camp, told the Media Line that more people were currently at risk: “There are another ten people (dying) and there is nothing we can do for them.”Palestinian refugee camp in Syria virtually destroyed | JPost | Israel News
Liar as well as Insane/OCD NT spouter.

"The Arab armies entered Palestine to protect the Palestinians from the Zionist tyranny but, instead, THEY ABANDONED THEM, FORCED THEM TO EMIGRATE AND TO LEAVE THEIR HOMELAND, Imposed upon them a political and ideological blockade and Threw them into Prisons similar to the ghettos in which the Jews used to live in Eastern Europe, as if we were condemmed to change places with them; they moved out of their ghettos and we occupied similar ones. The ARAB States succeeded in scattering the Palestinian people and in destroying their unity. They did Not Recognize them as a unified people until the States of the world did so, and this is Regrettable".

- by Abu Mazen, from the article titled: "What We Have Learned and What We Should Do", published in Falastin el Thawra, the official journal of the PLO, of Beirut, March 1976

"Since 1948 it is we who demanded the return of refugees... while it is We who made them to leave...
We brought disaster upon... Arab refugees, by inviting them and bringing pressure to bear upon them to leave...
We have rendered them dispossessed...

We have accustomed them to begging...
We have participated in lowering their moral and social level...
Then We exploited them in executing crimes of murder, arson, and throwing bombs upon... men, women and children - all this in service of Political purposes..."

- Khaled al Azm, Syria's Prime Minister after the 1948 war

:clap2:

So, you admit Israel does have enough room? Just not as much room as Saudi Cheese?

Why don't you tell us why you felt you had to bring up Israel instead of Saudi Arabia which even you must have the brains to realize that Saudi Arabia has lots of land, lots of money, and most of these refugees are Muslims. Maybe, Mr. Wise Guy, you would like to see Israel flooded with Muslims and that is the reason you didn't consider Saudi Arabia, a Muslim country.

In deference to the OP, yes my heart does go out to these poor wretched folks.

Israel has lots of money. Aren't there already Arab Muslim citizens of Israel? Maybe those folks could take in some of the refugees.

Why, Mr. H., I heard you were loaded so why don't you take in a family or two? Meanwhile, why not tell the readers why your first thought was for Israel to take them in since Saudi Arabia is much largeer, has more money than Israel, and is a Muslim country where these people might be feel more comfortable since they mainly are Muslims. Stop beating around the bush, and tell us why you brought up Israel instead of a larger Muslim country. Even though there are Muslims in Israel, you (at least I think you do) must have the brains to realize that Israel is not a Muslim country and if the Muslims living in Israel want to help, they can send money to relief organizations. I certainly hope that you have sent in something to UNICEF or one of the other agencies to help these refugees, or do you just like to act like a wiseacre on these forums because you really contribute nothing.

The blood of every Palestinian refugee who dies in Syria is on Israel's hands.

And I pray, God bring your judgment and wrath down on Israel for all the blood of the innocent on Israel's hands. In Jesus precious name, Lord of all Lords, King of all.Kings, I pray. Amen.

The LORD doesn't generally answer the prayers of liars and blasphemers like the sherriKKKins......it had better hope that this one doesn't get an answer!

When Mrs. Sherri goes into her shtick like that, it reminds me of the picture The Snake Pit.
I am beginning to think that there aren't any good psychiatrists or psychologists in her area to help her. She really needs long term therapy.

Why don't you tell us why you felt you had to bring up Israel instead of Saudi Arabia which even you must have the brains to realize that Saudi Arabia has lots of land, lots of money, and most of these refugees are Muslims. Maybe, Mr. Wise Guy, you would like to see Israel flooded with Muslims and that is the reason you didn't consider Saudi Arabia, a Muslim country.

Israel has lots of money. Aren't there already Arab Muslim citizens of Israel? Maybe those folks could take in some of the refugees.

Why, Mr. H., I heard you were loaded so why don't you take in a family or two? Meanwhile, why not tell the readers why your first thought was for Israel to take them in since Saudi Arabia is much largeer, has more money than Israel, and is a Muslim country where these people might be feel more comfortable since they mainly are Muslims. Stop beating around the bush, and tell us why you brought up Israel instead of a larger Muslim country. Even though there are Muslims in Israel, you (at least I think you do) must have the brains to realize that Israel is not a Muslim country and if the Muslims living in Israel want to help, they can send money to relief organizations. I certainly hope that you have sent in something to UNICEF or one of the other agencies to help these refugees, or do you just like to act like a wiseacre on these forums because you really contribute nothing.

Yes I am quite loaded. :beer:

I initially brought up Israel just to light a fire under your ass.

Don't recall making a donation to UNICEF since I helped collect money in grade school.
Or maybe that was for the pagan babies that was a long time ago.

Ma'am you gotta take me with a grain of salt. You can put me on ignore or you can report me in which case I'll probably get banned. Been there done that.

Wiseacre? Is that anything like a putz?

Don't recall making a donation to UNICEF since I helped collect money in grade school.

Ma'am you gotta take me with a grain of salt. You can put me on ignore or you can report me in which case I'll probably get banned. Been there done that.

Well, as I mentioned, you are not fond of either the Jews or Israel so I guess the readers can expect you to keep on bringing up Israel. Meanwhile, since you are now posting on a Middle East forum, have you anything to say about what is going on in the rest of the Middle East?

wise·a·cre/ˈwīzˌākər/ NounA person with an affectation of wisdom or knowledge, regarded with scorn or irritation by others; a know-it-all.

Well, as I mentioned, you are not fond of either the Jews or Israel so I guess the readers can expect you to keep on bringing up Israel. Meanwhile, since you are now posting on a Middle East forum, have you anything to say about what is going on in the rest of the Middle East?

wise·a·cre/ˈwīzˌākər/ NounA person with an affectation of wisdom or knowledge, regarded with scorn or irritation by others; a know-it-all.

Thanks for that definition. Do you also have one for putz?

I just now spoke quite glowingly of Israel in another thread (albeit a tad sarcastically). You can find it if you want to.

Two of my cousins are recently-converted Jews. I love them to bits. I attended the ceremony at their Synagogue and was very moved by it. And yes, I wore a Kippah. My father's surname and the surname of his mother's family both appear in the book Schindler's List. But you know this because I've posted it before. I may have Jewish lineage, I may not. But if so, it's been so diluted over the generations as to be a moot issue with me. Not so with my cousins. Yet I still love them to bits.

The Middle East is one big clusterfuck IMO. Such haughty conceited stubbornness everywhere you look. Including Israel. And the U.S. currently has in place the worst President and the worst Administration possible for assisting in the mending of differences.

Jews have no sense of humor outside their own culture (except for Sarah Silverman who I'd like to shag), a total lack of self-deprecation, and a chip on their shoulders the size of Manhattan. They can hold their own with or without my appreciation.

Can you?

I just now spoke quite glowingly of Israel in another thread (albeit a tad sarcastically). You can find it if you want to.

Two of my cousins are recently-converted Jews. I love them to bits. I attended the ceremony at their Synagogue and was very moved by it. And yes, I wore a Kippah. My father's surname and the surname of his mother's family both appear in the book Schindler's List. But you know this because I've posted it before. I may have Jewish lineage, I may not. But if so, it's been so diluted over the generations as to be a moot issue with me. Not so with my cousins. Yet I still love them to bits.

The Middle East is one big clusterfuck IMO. Such haughty conceited stubbornness everywhere you look. Including Israel. And the U.S. currently has in place the worst President and the worst Administration possible for assisting in the mending of differences.

Jews have no sense of humor outside their own culture (except for Sarah Silverman who I'd like to shag), a total lack of self-deprecation, and a chip on their shoulders the size of Manhattan. They can hold their own with or without my appreciation.

Can you?

We have heard all about your cousins before. As far as roots go, we all come out of Africa, don't we? If Jews had no sense of humor outside of their culture, it certainly is strange then how much of America enjoys Jewish comedians. Meanwhile, I do hope you are able to post an article now and then about what is happening in the Middke East. After all, this is not the Comedy forum, is it?

Is Israel harboring any of these refugees? They've got plenty of room for it.

Israel is too small. Ask your friends in Saudi Arabia to take them in. They have more land plus more money to care for these refugees.

If Israel is too small, where do they find all the land to keep building settlements? :dunno:

Probably in the big hole in your ass! Just guessing though!

Israel is too small. Ask your friends in Saudi Arabia to take them in. They have more land plus more money to care for these refugees.

If Israel is too small, where do they find all the land to keep building settlements? :dunno:

Probably in the big hole in your ass! Just guessing though!

Are you suggesting I have Jewish settlements in my ass?

That may not be far from the truth. :thup:

I think it is quite apparent from your previous posts, that you really are not fond of the Jews or of Israel. However, look in an Atlas and compare the size of Israel to Saudi Arabia. Then come back and tell us which entity has more land.

So, you admit Israel does have enough room? Just not as much room as Saudi Cheese?

Wow Mr. H you should be a prosecutor with that detective work you just did! Oh wait your post made zero sense, I take it back, go back to flipping burgers small fry!

Last edited:
The blood of every Palestinian refugee who dies in Syria is on Israel's hands.

And I pray, God bring your judgment and wrath down on Israel for all the blood of the innocent on Israel's hands. In Jesus precious name, Lord of all Lords, King of all.Kings, I pray. Amen.

The LORD doesn't generally answer the prayers of liars and blasphemers like the sherriKKKins......it had better hope that this one doesn't get an answer!

When Mrs. Sherri goes into her shtick like that, it reminds me of the picture The Snake Pit.
I am beginning to think that there aren't any good psychiatrists or psychologists in her area to help her. She really needs long term therapy.

Inpatient. Decades. Yes.

Can you?

We have heard all about your cousins before. As far as roots go, we all come out of Africa, don't we? If Jews had no sense of humor outside of their culture, it certainly is strange then how much of America enjoys Jewish comedians. Meanwhile, I do hope you are able to post an article now and then about what is happening in the Middke East. After all, this is not the Comedy forum, is it?

Jews are only funny when they get paid to be funny.

Can you?

Gee, I know a lot of people of many backgrounds who are funny, and it really doesn't matter what their race, religion or ethnicity is. Perhaps you just don't hang around with the right people, or perhaps you imbibe too much that you don't realize when someone is funny. Meanwhile, I am sure you will be bringing up an occasional articles to tell us what is happening in some Middle East country. There really are quite a few of them, and I am sure that a sharp fellow like you is keeping track of what is happening all over the Middle East.

Gee, I know a lot of people of many backgrounds who are funny, and it really doesn't matter what their race, religion or ethnicity is. Perhaps you just don't hang around with the right people, or perhaps you imbibe too much that you don't realize when someone is funny. Meanwhile, I am sure you will be bringing up an occasional articles to tell us what is happening in some Middle East country. There really are quite a few of them, and I am sure that a sharp fellow like you is keeping track of what is happening all over the Middle East.
I've read innumerable quoted articles here at USMB from all sides. So much so that it is too much a trite and moot exercise to fuhrer the effort here.

FURTHER, not fuhrer. Sorry about that.

Haughty conceited stubbornness. That's my statement. You got a statement?

I've read innumerable quoted articles here at USMB from all sides. So much so that it is too much a trite and moot exercise to fuhrer the effort here.

But, Mr. H., there haven't been too many articles here about the other countries in the Middle East so perhaps you can find some for the readers if it is not too much trouble for you. If not, then my statement to you would be that you should take your comedy act on the road.

But, Mr. H., there haven't been too many articles here about the other countries in the Middle East so perhaps you can find some for the readers if it is not too much trouble for you. If not, then my statement to you would be that you should take your comedy act on the road.

Perhaps and perchance.

Get real, girl. Go bait someone else.

Like I said, put me on ignore or report me. Shit or get off your Jew pot.

Forum List

Back