Everyones favourite football hooligan/drug dealer/fraudster/wife beater in trouble again

I asked you a question. IN your system, can your judge order the jury to be sequesterd?

You didn't ask me, but the answer is no, judges cannot "sequester" juries in the UK. They can issue what you call gag orders while the trial goes on. These are lifted once the trial has concluded.

So, no balance between the right of the public to be informed/ the right of the reporter to operate, and the rights of the accused.

And it just happens to make things easier for the government...

This does not reflect well on the UK.
Judges in the US have the same powers. Rightly so.

I've never heard of a reporter in the US being arrested for such a crime. I've heard of many juries being sequestered.

Your blind trust in a government that allows and even actively supports the mass rape of your children, is insane.
When Silence Isn’t Golden: How Gag Orders Can Evade First Amendment Protections - Yale Law School

You got a point to make, lefty, make it. A link is to SUPPORT your claims, not make them for you.
This is the second paragraph you thick fucker.
I cant make you understand it.

Gag orders typically forbid individuals from talking about, publishing, or disseminating specified information. They can be imposed on parties to litigation to stop them from talking to the press, or on the press itself to stop it from publishing certain information.

Steven Yaxley-Lennon, didn't care about the victims, he just wanted to pursue his racist agenda, fact.

I remind you that subhuman child-raping Islamist savages, and the subhuman pieces of shit who take their side, are not a race, therefore, it is not racist to oppose them, except in the deceitful left wrong-wing use of the term.

And I remind you that at no point in this, or any other discussion, has anyone taken the side of child abusers. Steven Yaxley-Lennon is a well known racist and Islamophobe, fact.

Tommy is supporting the rabid political correctness, which is the cause of the government allowing the rape ring to operate for over 3 decades.

That might not be a DIRECT defense of child rape, but in practice it will "Defend" any other existing or future rape rings,

AND ANY OTHER CRIMES OR EVEN CONFLICTS OF INTEREST, from "asians", either current or future.
Drivel. No-one is supporting "rabid political correctness" as you put it. The local autorities made serious errrors and were "punished" when the scandal broke. Yaxley-Lennon was noticable by his complete silence about child sex abuse, until he tried to pursue his right-wing, racist and anti-Muslim agenda by deliberately jeopardising the trial of the perpetrators. We are "defending", if anything, the right of anyone of any race or religion to a fair trial.

Steven Yaxley-Lennon is a well known racist and Islamophobe, fact.

Again, child-raping Islamist savages are neither a race, nor reflective of mainstream Islam, so it is neither racist nor Islamaphobic to be opposed to them.

Your remark is nothing more than an example if the usual pattern of left wrong-wing filth crying BIGOT! when you are hopelessly losing an argument.

Doesn't alter the fact that Steven Yaxley-Lennon is a well known racist and Islamophobe.

Steven Yaxley-Lennon, didn't care about the victims, he just wanted to pursue his racist agenda, fact.

I remind you that subhuman child-raping Islamist savages, and the subhuman pieces of shit who take their side, are not a race, therefore, it is not racist to oppose them, except in the deceitful left wrong-wing use of the term.

And I remind you that at no point in this, or any other discussion, has anyone taken the side of child abusers. Steven Yaxley-Lennon is a well known racist and Islamophobe, fact.

Tommy is supporting the rabid political correctness, which is the cause of the government allowing the rape ring to operate for over 3 decades.

That might not be a DIRECT defense of child rape, but in practice it will "Defend" any other existing or future rape rings,

AND ANY OTHER CRIMES OR EVEN CONFLICTS OF INTEREST, from "asians", either current or future.
Drivel. No-one is supporting "rabid political correctness" as you put it. The local autorities made serious errrors and were "punished" when the scandal broke. Yaxley-Lennon was noticable by his complete silence about child sex abuse, until he tried to pursue his right-wing, racist and anti-Muslim agenda by deliberately jeopardising the trial of the perpetrators. We are "defending", if anything, the right of anyone of any race or religion to a fair trial.

A local social worker commented on the adult males hanging around these young girls, and since she described them accurately including ethnicity, she was reprimanded and sent to sensitivity training.

That is people at the bottom taking their cues from the people at the top.

THe people at the top, were not held accountable.

THe policies, including "Rabid political correctness" that led to these crimes, and allowed them to go unchecked for decades, have not, as far as I can see, been seriously discussed, let alone CHANGED.

The refusal to talk about this issue, honestly, is a choice to make sure that it, and other injustices happen against and/or still.

Yaxley-Lennon was noticable by his complete silence about child sex abuse, until he tried to pursue his right-wing, racist and anti-Muslim agenda by deliberately jeopardising the trial of the perpetrators.

Once again, subhuman child-raping Islamist savages are not a race, nor are they representative of mainstream Islam, so it is neither racist nor anti-Muslim to condemn them. It is certainly nowhere near the vice of those subhuman pieces of shit such as yourself who defend these child-rapers, and condemn people such as Mr. Yaxley-Lennon for opposing them.

Doesn't alter the fact that Steven Yaxley-Lennon is a well known racist and Islamophobe.

Nor does it cover for the puerile behavior of leftist filth such as yourself, of trying to salvage every argument that you are hopelessly losing, by falsely accusing your opponent of racism or other bigotry. It doesn't work, and it only underscores your lack of any dependable position.

In fact, the point has been reached, where, when a sane person here's a LIbEral crying “Racist!” or any similar epithet, that sane people understand the epithet, in that context, to mean nothing more or less than “Someone to whom a left wrong-wing piece of shit is hopelessly losing an argument.”

Your use of such terms here is a perfect example.

You know damn well that you're taking the side of child-rapists, and you know damn well that you have no sane argument to defend this evil position. You think you can shame people into accepting your argument, by suggesting that to condemn the child-rapists is “racist” or “anti-Muslim” or otherwise bigoted. You can't. Yours is the position that is shameful, and no amount of gratuitous insults directed at your opposition can change that.

Last edited:

Nor does it cover for the puerile behavior of leftist filth such as yourself, of trying to salvage every argument that you are hopelessly losing, by falsely accusing your opponent of racism or other bigotry. It doesn't work, and it only underscores your lack of any dependable position.

In fact, the point has been reached, where, when a sane person here's a LIbEral crying “Racist!” or any similar epithet, that sane people understand the epithet, in that context, to mean nothing more or less than “Someone to whom a left wrong-wing piece of shit is hopelessly losing an argument.”

Your use of such terms here is a perfect example.

You know damn well that you're taking the side of child-rapists, and you know damn well that you have no sane argument to defend this evil position. You think you can shame people into accepting your argument, by suggesting that to condemn the child-rapists is “racist” or “anti-Muslim” or otherwise bigoted. You can't. Yours is the position that is shameful, and no amount of gratuitous insults directed at your opposition can change that.

Looks like you are projecting again.

Looks like you are projecting again.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Most people in the UK wish they never had heard about him or the drivel he spouts.

Well, you are certainly doing all you can to support, enable and facilitate the rape of children, anyway.

I don't believe you speak for most people in the U.K., however.
Well, if the people of Manchester are any indication.. Humiliated Tommy Robinson sneaks out of election count early

Ah, so that's why you are such a relentless supporter of the rape of British children.

Thanks for the explanation.

Most people in the UK wish they never had heard about him or the drivel he spouts.

Well, you are certainly doing all you can to support, enable and facilitate the rape of children, anyway.

Well, if the people of Manchester are any indication.. Humiliated Tommy Robinson sneaks out of election count early

Ah, so that's why you are such a relentless supporter of the rape of British children.

No, you are mistaken, that's actually your hero, the so called"Tommy Robinson". Perhaps you too are projecting your deepest fantasies onto me.

Thanks for confirming that you are projecting, if thais [sic] is the only response ou [sic] can make.
I've confirmed no such thing. I was merely responding to an absurd statement, to which no better response is appropriate.

I'm still on the fence as to whether you're intellectually dishonest, willfully evil, or just batshit crazy, or some combination of the three.

Normal, decent people don't take the side of subhuman filth who rape young children, as you openly do.

If you were honest, you would at least admit that that is what you are doing, and make some attempt to justify it, rather than attempting to deflect with irrelevant and baseless attacks on the character of anyone who calls you out on it.

No, you are mistaken, that's actually your hero, the so called"Tommy Robinson". Perhaps you too are projecting your deepest fantasies onto me.

We're you raised with the attitude that anybody who opposed the racially based rape of children had to be vilified relentlessly, or did you just come up with that on your own?

Forum List

Back