Everyone Should Prepare for a Biden Economy

Who told you that, China and the Workd Health Organization? Seriously? Locking down their country? Yea, China did that and unleashed infected people globally. The first thing Trump did was close all ports of entry as did all other countries. Go check Biden and Pelosi’s reaction to that one.

They called his racist lockdown what it was, a racist lockdown. The point was, infected people, mostly white Americans, got back here anyway and brought the disease with them. But Nancy went to Chinatown once... and told racist rednecks to stop beating up Asians.

We are still in a pandemic and Democrats are cheering mass migration from Honduras while shutting down peoples’ livelihoods domestically. How is that protecting peoples’ lives in the US? Then again, this is the same side that encouraged (fueled) mass protests and riots throughout 2020. How did the protests and riots protect US from the pandemic?

They didn't. But you have had 10 years of PEACEFUL protests asking the corrupt police departments to reform.

They refused to.

Don't come whining to me about the riots.

You still insist justifying tearing down cities and beating innocent people because of corrupt police practices. Why haven’t those pussies focused on police departments instead of livelihoods and innocent people? Probably because the police departments don’t have big screen TVs to take home or designer shoes.

So you think that racist babble makes you look credible.

I just hate 'racist babble'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you voted Wehrmacht......er, Democrat, this is what you voted for.

"Biden Pick for DOJ Civil Rights Division Wrote Blacks Are Superior Due to Melanin

Posted by Mike LaChance Thursday, January 14, 2021 at 5:00pm

“Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

This is a clip from an appearance Clarke made on Tuckers show a couple of years ago, where she insists that diversity hiring should apply to all industries, including airline pilots, as Tucker asked:

Let's see you Leftists defend this.

Who told you that, China and the Workd Health Organization? Seriously? Locking down their country? Yea, China did that and unleashed infected people globally. The first thing Trump did was close all ports of entry as did all other countries. Go check Biden and Pelosi’s reaction to that one.

They called his racist lockdown what it was, a racist lockdown. The point was, infected people, mostly white Americans, got back here anyway and brought the disease with them. But Nancy went to Chinatown once... and told racist rednecks to stop beating up Asians.

We are still in a pandemic and Democrats are cheering mass migration from Honduras while shutting down peoples’ livelihoods domestically. How is that protecting peoples’ lives in the US? Then again, this is the same side that encouraged (fueled) mass protests and riots throughout 2020. How did the protests and riots protect US from the pandemic?

They didn't. But you have had 10 years of PEACEFUL protests asking the corrupt police departments to reform.

They refused to.

You still insist justifying tearing down cities and beating innocent people because of corrupt police practices. Why haven’t those pussies focused on police departments instead of livelihoods and innocent people? Probably because the police departments don’t have big screen TVs to take home or designer shoes.

"Biden Pick for DOJ Civil Rights Division Wrote Blacks Are Superior Due to Melanin

“Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.”

This is a clip from an appearance Clarke made on Tuckers show a couple of years ago, where she insists that diversity hiring should apply to all industries, including airline pilots, as Tucker asked:

As compared to the practice of White supremacy in this country.

They refused to.

Here's your lesson for today: there are no representatives who are white supremacists.....it is a term of art made up by the left for imbeciles like you to swallow.

White Supremacy
The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

But....it's simply more 'fake news'.....

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Definition of WHITE SUPREMACIST

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"
Clearly this is totally bogus.

Fake news.Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.
QED....there is no such thing as "white supremacists."

White Supremacy is a Democrat Party talking point, and nothing more.
Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

I wonder if democrats are going to complain that Senile Joe is going to add 2 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days.

You didn't have a problem with all the debt Trump added, now you are concerned about the debt. Smfh.

I don't complain about the debt no matter who is president.

Because unlike you partisan idiots I know that no matter which party is in office that the debt will continue to grow.

It's kind of like complaining that gravity doesn't let you float.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and vice versa

You just complained about it.

View attachment 443622

Didn't hear ONE word from you while Trump was running it through the roof.
No I didn't I asked a question.

And if you want to look at what I have said about the debt it's easy to do.

I have always said democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

I personally don't think the debt is a big of a deal as most of you people do
Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids (and counting) may care since they will be paying the interest on that debt-
Then again, not many will know what authority the constitution grants congress- just like the publicly educated of today, only worse- the debt, in and of itself isn't important since it's just numbers on a computer screen- when those numbers are turned into consumer debt and paid with consumer dollars then it becomes important since printing more fiat currency makes what's in hand less valuable. It's a hidden tax. The hegemony of the US depends on the forcing of other countries to use US fiat currency and valuation of products- that is not an authority granted in the constitution, btw.

The "Trickle Down Economics", introduced (in words) by Reagan, is a Keynesean (top down) spend to borrow conflation of capitalism and theft called crony capitalism - our Over Lords (in the District of Criminals) know it, yet continue to ignore their oath of office to keep citizens enslaved to the fed reserve and use a gov't entity (IRS) as a collection agency-

But, you're correct. It doesn't matter.

You don't seem to realize that most of the interest on the debt is being paid to Americans do you?

Look

Something like 23% of the debt is money the government owes itself so it's not really debt at all.

of the remaining 21 trillion:

Foreign governments own 7 Trillion ( China owns 1 trillion and Japan owns 1.3)

The rest is owned by US banks, insurance companies , state and private pension funds, mutual funds and individual investors which results in billions of dollars in interest being put right into the US economy.
How much money does the government owe Social Security to pay back what the government has taken out and does government pay interest on what it takes? To whom?
The government is never going to pay back Social Security.

You realize the government cannot owe money to itself right?
The money that was in the SSI came from the People and belonged to the People. Seems obvious to me that government has a debt to replace all funds it took out and "spent" elsewhere on any other program (especially their salaries and benefits, pork, "foreign aid" , and other throw away programs. That is not only debt but it is priority debt that the People deserve to have returned before any other debt payments. I know; won't happen but it should. Just shows what happens when government is allowed to do "creative accounting".

I wonder if democrats are going to complain that Senile Joe is going to add 2 trillion to the debt in his first 100 days.

You didn't have a problem with all the debt Trump added, now you are concerned about the debt. Smfh.

I don't complain about the debt no matter who is president.

Because unlike you partisan idiots I know that no matter which party is in office that the debt will continue to grow.

It's kind of like complaining that gravity doesn't let you float.

Democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and vice versa

You just complained about it.

View attachment 443622

Didn't hear ONE word from you while Trump was running it through the roof.
No I didn't I asked a question.

And if you want to look at what I have said about the debt it's easy to do.

I have always said democrats only care about the debt when republicans are in office and republicans only care about the debt when democrats are in office.

Our kids, kids, kids, kids, kids (and counting) may care since they will be paying the interest on that debt-
Then again, not many will know what authority the constitution grants congress- just like the publicly educated of today, only worse- the debt, in and of itself isn't important since it's just numbers on a computer screen- when those numbers are turned into consumer debt and paid with consumer dollars then it becomes important since printing more fiat currency makes what's in hand less valuable. It's a hidden tax. The hegemony of the US depends on the forcing of other countries to use US fiat currency and valuation of products- that is not an authority granted in the constitution, btw.

The "Trickle Down Economics", introduced (in words) by Reagan, is a Keynesean (top down) spend to borrow conflation of capitalism and theft called crony capitalism - our Over Lords (in the District of Criminals) know it, yet continue to ignore their oath of office to keep citizens enslaved to the fed reserve and use a gov't entity (IRS) as a collection agency-

But, you're correct. It doesn't matter.

You don't seem to realize that most of the interest on the debt is being paid to Americans do you?

Look

Something like 23% of the debt is money the government owes itself so it's not really debt at all.

of the remaining 21 trillion:

Foreign governments own 7 Trillion ( China owns 1 trillion and Japan owns 1.3)

The rest is owned by US banks, insurance companies , state and private pension funds, mutual funds and individual investors which results in billions of dollars in interest being put right into the US economy.
How much money does the government owe Social Security to pay back what the government has taken out and does government pay interest on what it takes? To whom?
The government is never going to pay back Social Security.

You realize the government cannot owe money to itself right?
The money that was in the SSI came from the People and belonged to the People. Seems obvious to me that government has a debt to replace all funds it took out and "spent" elsewhere on any other program (especially their salaries and benefits, pork, "foreign aid" , and other throw away programs. That is not only debt but it is priority debt that the People deserve to have returned before any other debt payments. I know; won't happen but it should. Just shows what happens when government is allowed to do "creative accounting".

It stopped belonging to you the second the government took it from you and the money your employer contributes to SS never belonged to you.

There is no guarantee that you will get back what the government took from you.

They refused to.

Here's your lesson for today: there are no representatives who are white supremacists.....it is a term of art made up by the left for imbeciles like you to swallow.

White Supremacy
The Left loves making up meaningless slurs....such as "....white supremacists"....playing on the fact that without the black vote, Democrats would never win a national election.

Neither being white, nor using the term 'white supremacists,' I looked up the term.

"a person who believes that the white race is inherently superior to other races and that white people should have control over people of other races"

I really can't get too excited, nor see it as a pejorative, if any individual of any race sees his/her group as the very best, i.e., superior to any other group.

The proof that it is a made-up smear, a chimera....the usual strategy of the Left, is the secondary phrase in the definition..."and that white people should have control over people of other races"

Fake news.Or....let's see some examples of any American leaders, white, black, yellow....who demand "control over people of other races"
There are none.

Just one more lie by the the Lying Liberal Left.....but dolts buy it like it was on sale.

More of the same right wing propaganda, get some new material.

They refused to.

White Supremacy

There are none.

More of the same right wing propaganda, get some new material.

It was a simple test that you failed.

There are none.

I bet there were lots of tests you failed, huh?

They refused to.

You know as well as most blacks that all races are superior to Negroes.....you should visit China....they hate monkeys over there as well as all of asia.

Don't even dare go to Russia they will beat the crap out of you just for walking down the street whilst black.....yet dumbass blacks support communism.....the communist party trying to pretend they are not racist invites black students from Africa to study in Moscow.....you should hear the stories they tell about their experiences with black hatred in Russia....anyhow all youse Negroes keep voting democratic...see where that gets you.

They refused to.

You know as well as most blacks that all races are superior to Negroes.....you should visit China....they hate monkeys over there as well as all of asia.

Don't even dare go to Russia they will beat the crap out of you just for walking down the street whilst black.....yet dumbass blacks support communism.....the communist party trying to pretend they are not racist invites black students from Africa to study in Moscow.....you should hear the stories they tell about their experiences with black hatred in Russia....anyhow all youse Negroes keep voting democratic...see where that gets you.

You Green people should stop insulting other races!

Time for the PoliticalChic 'Exemplary Plan To Eliminate Drug Usage."

1. Confiscate: arrest those with drugs, and collect the drugs.
2. Adulterate: chemically alter the drugs so that the drugs slowly turn a users skin green
3. Recirculate: Undercovers resell the altered drugs to users. The funds will pay for the plan
4. Incarcerate: finally, arrest all the green people.

Problem solved.

They refused to.

Is there anything you don’t find racist? Let’s see.... I’m advocating for black-owned businesses NOT to be burnt and looted. That’s some real racist babble there.

They refused to.

No comparison. Anytime one believes his race is superior to another, Racism is at play. Whites aren’t the only people who can be racist.

They refused to.

No comparison. Anytime one believes his race is superior to another, Racism is at play. Whites aren’t the only people who can be racist.

Get real ......everyone is racist....just human nature.

They refused to.

Get real ......everyone is racist....just human nature.

Nah.......some of us are just.....superior.

It wasn't China's job to protect our people. That was Trump's job.

China actually did a good job of protecting their OWN people. They did it by being completely thorough on locking down their country.

To your chagrin, we are not like China.

It wasn't China's job to protect our people. That was Trump's job.

China actually did a good job of protecting their OWN people. They did it by being completely thorough on locking down their country.

To your chagrin, we are not like China.

You do know you're speaking to JauWee, don't you???

Well at least nobody has to listen to questions to the Biden administration about why they fucked everything up. Nobody is going to ask the questions.

They may, but the response will be similar to the Obama years: It's all Trump's fault.

Liberals keep talking up this Green Deal and how it is going to be good for the economy. Whose Economy? The economy of the Democrats’ inner circle? The Democrats’ 1 percent elite donors? The Green Deal will put more taxes and regulations on Big Corporations. Here is how they will respond: fewer jobs, less domestic expansion-more overseas outsourcing, and passing on these higher costs to their customers. Further, the Green Deal will treat small businesses as big corporations.

If green energy were any kind of a bargain, government wouldn't need to be pushing and subsidizing it. People would demand it and the private market would provide. The truth of the matter is green energy could only be in demand if fossil fuel were more expensive. So the game plan here is to do exactly that, figure out ways to make fossil fuel more expensive.

As for the supposed jobs it would create, those new jobs would only replace the jobs lost in the fossil fuel industry. The United States became the worlds largest energy exporter the last few years, and you can't export green energy.

Um, okay. Frankly, the disastrous economy is what Trump gave us.

But you stock up on those canned goods, buddy. Maybe go off the grid and live out in the woods somewhere. Your neighbors will be grateful.
Like all libs, you are blind and stupid. Trump's economy is the best I have ever seen.

Trump nor any President spends money--the Congress does. All a President does is allow it to be spent or stop it. Now if you look at the last stimulus bill, the debate was about Democrats wanting to spend more and Republicans spending less. Democrats loaded it with pork like 40 million for their precious Kennedy Center and money for Pakistani gender studies that Republicans didn't want.

Go back to the DumBama years. What was he fighting with Congress about? That's right, spending. Because the Republicans kept wanting to spend less and DumBama more, it led to a government shutdown. It led to the US losing our three star credit rating for the first time in history. It led to the sequester. It was all over Republicans wanting to spend less.

So you can't lay all the spending woes on the President alone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back