Everyone Knows Trump Would Have Been Kicking A*^ Before Allowing a Baby Formula Shortage, Right?

Curiously enough I just got polled. I wholeheartedly supported the possible actions.

After asking questions about my demographic and confirming the fact I didn’t vote. The pollster asked if I would support President Biden declaring Martial Law and forcing corporations to produce needed materials like Baby Formula. I said yes.

The Pollster asked if I would support the suspension of the Constitution to remedy shortages of any products on the grocery shelves. I said yes.

The pollster asked if I would support forced labor at approved Government wages for key workers like oil field and truckers. I said yes.

The pollster asked if I would be comfortable with the collection of firearms from known white supremacy advocates. I said sure.

If all of that sounds insane. Then you have an idea what is going on here. People blaming Biden for a factory closing is idiotic. Unless he declares Martial Law and orders the factory to remain open. There really isn’t much he can do.

More trump worship from the clueless. All that other shit he did like the insurecction, government employees wounded and dying on Jan 6th, all the shit he's pulled the last few years, none of that counts in these morons' lives.

Leftist fantasies don’t count in the real world.

Leftist fantasies don’t count in the real world.

52h.gif

Last edited:
Chances are that the baby formula issue wouldn't have become a crisis during the Trump administration if the media was doing it's job and calling attention to the issue. At any rate Trump wouldn't have been whining about Putin or Obama and he would have done what was necessary to fix the problem. Who 'ya gonna call today?

At any rate Trump wouldn't have been whining about Putin or Obama and he would have done what was necessary to fix the problem. Who 'ya gonna call today?

A doddering old man who barely knows where he is, who only gets excited when he sees small children.

52h.gif

If all of that sounds insane. Then you have an idea what is going on here. People blaming Biden for a factory closing is idiotic. Unless he declares Martial Law and orders the factory to remain open. There really isn’t much he can do.

Well that's libs for ya. Always ready to let American babies become malnourished and permanently stunted so their guy never takes any blame for lack of leadership.

Well that's libs for ya. Always ready to let American babies become malnourished and permanently stunted so their guy never takes any blame for lack of leadership.

And there is a Trumpster. Irrational and insane.

CNN warned about it last year, Biden did nothing. SD Abbott plant closed 3 months ago. All entirely foreseeable and avoidable through exercise of leadership. Say what you will about Trump, and I'm not a big fan. I agree he isn't very pretty.

But the dude never slept and he'd be knocking heads together before letting this happen on his watch. And this is just the beginning of food shortages in still the richest country on Earth. The mightiest Navy, Air Force, Army...FOOD SHORTAGES!

You libtards wanted this guy. Now you babies gonna starve.
Where are these starving babies?

(Trump would have just blamed it on Obama).

I haven’t seen any stunted malnourished American babies.

CNN warned about it last year, Biden did nothing. SD Abbott plant closed 3 months ago. All entirely foreseeable and avoidable through exercise of leadership. Say what you will about Trump, and I'm not a big fan. I agree he isn't very pretty.

But the dude never slept and he'd be knocking heads together before letting this happen on his watch. And this is just the beginning of food shortages in still the richest country on Earth. The mightiest Navy, Air Force, Army...FOOD SHORTAGES!

You libtards wanted this guy. Now you babies gonna starve.
Yes....he would have INSISTED that the con-taminated formula be left on the shelves and sold.

Trump would certainly not have the health American babies his last priority.

There was no baby formula shortage when Trump was president, because he got the oil and gas drills drilling and pumping. We became energy independent. Gas at the pump was plentiful, and $1.89/gallon when Trump left office.

The baby formula manufacturers sent trucks out all over the country, taking baby formula to the stores (that now don't have any). With the low fuel prices that Trump created, it was ECONOMICAL for the baby formula companies to ship their products.

With Biden going to war against the energy industry, and fuel prices skyrocketing, it became NOT ECONOMICAL for the baby formula manufacturers to send trucks out all over the country taking baby formula to the stores - so they stopped doing it.

These are the kind of catastrophes that you get when an IDIOT becomes president of the United States.
Trump called the FDA deep state in August 2020. He attacked that food safety agency as well.

Trump would certainly not have the health American babies his last priority.
He would have politicized it as a reason to go after punish the children of illegal immigrants.

Just saying what Trump would have done.

Supply chain problems are still being felt from the impact of Covid, and it is world wide. There isn’t a whole lot that can be done, and many parents are just using different brands etc and it isn’t affecting the health of any babies.

Forum List

Back