Everyone Is Standing in Line to Mock Biden

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.
They're flailing. At some level, they know what the planet thought of Trump. They knew he's a buffoon.

Enjoy their paranoia and fantasy. :popcorn:
Mr Bipartisan once again jumping in to defend the indefensible Biden!
I'm not bipartisan, Trumpster.

You guys sure love to lie about me. That's a good sign.
Of course you’re not, everyone knows you’re a partisan hack who parrots every Soros talking point you hear.
In your mind, I'm sure.

You don't know my politics.
Yeah, like you don’t know any regular’s politics on this website.
The fact remains, you clearly don't know my politics. They aren't simple and obvious enough for you.

Not my problem, Trumpster.
Your politics make AOC look like Rush Limbaugh.

Examples, please. Quotes, please.

Back up your words.

Let's see if you can man up here.

C'mon Mac. You claimed that xiden would bring back the "Pros". Well the "Pros" just got humiliated, on our soil, by the Chinese.

Looks like the "Pros", suck.

Back up your words.

You’re obviously infatuated with world opinion via fake meaningless polls.

Back up your words.

Yeah, I didn't think so. You guys can never back up your words. YOU said that my "politics make AOC look like Rush Limbaugh".

Just another Trumpian lie.

So did you have your balls surgically removed, or are you the victim of a vicious poodle attack?

Joe will tell Vladimir no and we'll move on to the next GOP bitch session.

Dementia Joe will have to tell him no, which will only reinforce the image of him as a weak, scared old man and encourage America's enemies to run roughshod over us.

On the other hand, that's what leftists like.
Chicom Biden will tell no one no. He will ignore the subject entirely.

Back up your words.

Yeah, I didn't think so. You guys can never back up your words. YOU said that my "politics make AOC look like Rush Limbaugh".

So did you have your balls surgically removed, or are you the victim of a vicious poodle attack?
Hilarious. Typical Leftist, can’t stand up for anything.
Hows your precious world opinion doing today, snowflake?

Back up your words.

Still nothing.

Well, that's okay. You're Hitler's biggest fan, you want all Jews exterminated, you're a cross-dresser and you think all black people are inferior.

There. I can do the same thing. And, following your lead, I don't have to prove shit.

Hey, that's fun!

Back up your words.

Still nothing.

Well, that's okay. You're Hitler's biggest fan, you want all Jews exterminated, you're a cross-dresser and you think all black people are inferior.

There. I can do the same thing. And, following your lead, I don't have to prove shit.

Hey, that's fun!
The only tactical difference between the Left of today and the 1930’s NAZI movement is the NAZIS had cool uniforms.

Back up your words.

Still nothing.

Hey, that's fun!
The only tactical difference between the Left of today and the 1930’s NAZI movement is the NAZIS had cool uniforms.
Why did you say you're Hitler's biggest fan?

Why do you want all Jews exterminated?

How long have you been a cross-dresser, as you admitted?

Have you always thought that black people are inferior, as you admitted?

Back up your words.

Still nothing.

Hey, that's fun!

Typical tactic used by 1930’s NAZIS.

Huh.... I'm no fan of Biden, but if the Chinese and the Russians don't like him, maybe we're on the right track.

Then the ChiComs
As I understand it, they were not referring to Biden being weak but our democracy being weak as evidenced by the claims of election fraud and the storming of the Capitol. And they were right.
The armed Left murdering and burning down cities unobstructed every week has nothing to do with it, just a couple of dozen unarmed protesters trespassing.
Actually you're right, hyperbole aside, we're even weaker and more divided than I indicated.
Yes, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you openly don’t trust while refusing any bipartisan investigation of the election to get at facts does that.
Bipartisan! You're kidding right? There were plenty of partisan investigations where Republicans investigated and said there was no fraud or GOP-appointed judges ruled against the President.

You've certainly done your part to divide and weaken this country's democracy, I hope you're proud.

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.

A. The Cretins are in charge of USA now. They were appointed through what is now a banana republic. They are the enemy, you support the enemy.

B. With all his faults Putin is a man. He hasn't been pussed down snowflake under feminism like most males on the left. Sorry but conservative males appreciate that, need a tissue?

C. Putin doesn't put up with America's BULLSHIT. He knows that's for fools and snowflakes, the Russians aren't snowflakes, and in general the last thing they wanna' be someone's fool. You know, like 24/7 mainstream the left has used to penetrate the weakest & simplest minds among us? Russians sit back and laugh & pity.

D. Putin is competent, Biden was worthless all 47 years of his career and was a POLITICIAN ONLY. He'd sell his mother for votes. Today Biden is no more than a vegetable and weak. Conservatives prefer the TANGIBLE.

Putin is just fucking with Biden, because he knows Biden cannot accept so much as a simple challenge of one on one conversation through audio/video. You voted for that.

Then the ChiComs
As I understand it, they were not referring to Biden being weak but our democracy being weak as evidenced by the claims of election fraud and the storming of the Capitol. And they were right.
The armed Left murdering and burning down cities unobstructed every week has nothing to do with it, just a couple of dozen unarmed protesters trespassing.
Actually you're right, hyperbole aside, we're even weaker and more divided than I indicated.
Yes, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you openly don’t trust while refusing any bipartisan investigation of the election to get at facts does that.
Bipartisan! You're kidding right? There were plenty of partisan investigations where Republicans investigated and said there was no fraud or GOP-appointed judges ruled against the President.

You've certainly done your part to divide and weaken this country's democracy, I hope you're proud.
Like in Michigan that we just learned this week the election was illegally rigged?

Back up your words.

Still nothing.

Hey, that's fun!
Why doesn’t your hero Joe debate Vlad in public to make his case to the world how evil the Neo Soviets are?
Trump must be laughing his orange head off.
I avoid reality TV, but I sure would tune into that kind of entertainment!

Forum List

Back