Everyone Is Standing in Line to Mock Biden

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.

Why are you so bad at reading comprehension?

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of commie countries Russia and China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If yiu are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party.

Au contraire. It's you people who elected (so they say) Biden who have sided with the CCP by providing them with a weak, malleable government to play with.
Stick with the OP and why you all are rooting for China and Russia over the USA?

"Stop disagreeing with me and accept my premise!"

He's addressing the OP, and also addressing either your appalling inability to understand what people are saying, or your appalling willingness to sound like an illiterate boob in order to deflect to a lame attack.

Either way, you should definitely hold your breath waiting for your hysterical accusations to matter to anyone.

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of commie countries Russia and China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If yiu are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party.
You spend near total time in every broadcast way to demean and destroy people and you ask this. May your cities burn down and I say this in the most respectful way. I do not like people being messed with. but you have the people living on the edge of society ruling the people who are the engine of society.
Stick with the OP instead of this pathetic deflection.
ummm.. YOU created the pathetic deflection.

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.
The nation isn't being mocked. The senile old fool is being mocked. If communist democrats didn't actively encourage mocking why did they rig the election for Dementia Joe to win? Would the mocking of Mayor Buttplug have been worse?

They're flailing. At some level, they know what the planet thought of Trump. They knew he's a buffoon.

Enjoy their paranoia and fantasy. :popcorn:
Mr Bipartisan once again jumping in to defend the indefensible Biden!
I'm not bipartisan, Trumpster.

You guys sure love to lie about me. That's a good sign.
Of course you’re not, everyone knows you’re a partisan hack who parrots every Soros talking point you hear.

Elections have consequences. Fortified elections more so.

First Russia (we could sell tickets):

Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged President Biden to an on-air conversation to discuss Biden’s latest warning that Putin would “pay a price,” following a report containing evidence of attempted Russian-interference in the 2020 election.

“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a reporter in Moscow Thursday. “I want to invite President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it actually live. But with no delays, directly in an open, direct discussion.”

Then the ChiComs:

The world is circling Biden like the old, sick animal he is.

Then the ChiComs
As I understand it, they were not referring to Biden being weak but our democracy being weak as evidenced by the claims of election fraud and the storming of the Capitol. And they were right.
The armed Left murdering and burning down cities unobstructed every week has nothing to do with it, just a couple of dozen unarmed protesters trespassing.

Russian President Vladimir Putin challenged President Biden to an on-air conversation to discuss Biden’s latest warning that Putin would “pay a price,” following a report containing evidence of attempted Russian-interference in the 2020 election.

“I’ve just thought of this now,” Putin told a reporter in Moscow Thursday. “I want to invite President Biden to continue our discussion, but on the condition that we do it actually live. But with no delays, directly in an open, direct discussion.”

Then the ChiComs:

Yup, xiden really returned America to a position of respect in the world.

Not.

Joe will tell Vladimir no and we'll move on to the next GOP bitch session.

Dementia Joe will have to tell him no, which will only reinforce the image of him as a weak, scared old man and encourage America's enemies to run roughshod over us.

On the other hand, that's what leftists like.

Then the ChiComs:

The world is circling Biden like the old, sick animal he is.

And us as well thanks to feckless traitorous politicians who sold their souls to China.

Time for a fundamental change, as the left is so fond of saying.

"Yes, I know Biden is going to raise taxes, and has opened the border to unvetted, illegal migrants, and he has reignited the Cold War, and the country is more divided than ever........but at least he is politically correct."

Hey look on the bright side, at least Biden isn't Hillary.

That's like saying, "Sure, my husband is a drunk who pisses away all his money, but at least he doesn't beat me."

Then the ChiComs
As I understand it, they were not referring to Biden being weak but our democracy being weak as evidenced by the claims of election fraud and the storming of the Capitol. And they were right.
The armed Left murdering and burning down cities unobstructed every week has nothing to do with it, just a couple of dozen unarmed protesters trespassing.
Actually you're right, hyperbole aside, we're even weaker and more divided than I indicated.

Then the ChiComs
Actually you're right, hyperbole aside, we're even weaker and more divided than I indicated.
Yes, hiding behind piles of razor wire and 30,000 troops you openly don’t trust while refusing any bipartisan investigation of the election to get at facts does that.

They're flailing. At some level, they know what the planet thought of Trump. They knew he's a buffoon.

Of course you’re not, everyone knows you’re a partisan hack who parrots every Soros talking point you hear.
In your mind, I'm sure.

You don't know my politics.

In your mind, I'm sure.

Yeah, like you don’t know any regular’s politics on this website.

1616173470264.png

In your mind, I'm sure.

Yeah, like you don’t know any regular’s politics on this website.
The fact remains, you clearly don't know my politics. They aren't simple and obvious enough for you.

Not my problem, Trumpster.

Forum List

Back