Everyone Is Standing in Line to Mock Biden

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.
The Australian media have also, repeatedly, questioned Biden's mental state.
Australia is not exactly conservative land
I live in Australia and am in the media. While the odd media outlet do have a go, Biden is much more popular down here than Trump. By a huge margin.
Liberals love Commie Joe.

Wow

Blindsided by that!

I’m so old I remember when President Trump was attacked for not kissing ChiCom ass.

Yeah, but things are changing now.

China White House.jpg

Leaders are for mocking. You surely wouldn't like how I've mocked every elected person. Deal with it. Snowflakes.

No one has any respect for the doddering feeb. He's just a weak fool surrounded by "woke" idiots and ankle-grabbers who will provide foreign leaders with hours of entertainment as they pound the Biden administration up its figurative ass.

Yes, they applauded the results of the election, for sure.
The entire world knows that the election was illegitimate and so is this administration. Democrats that pull their heads out of their asses and watch the performance of doddering Dementia Joe and Kameltoe will even have buyer's remorse. Even the rocket man is mocking him.

Grumpy, Grumpy. Everyone told you Biden would be a disaster, and here you are defending him because the rest of the world is laughing at him. I'm sure he is good for us in some super duper nuanced way. Ha.

Come on man, nobody is laughing at our beloved President.

Mac must throw up a bit every time he has to defend these bozos. The media must hate having to prop these buffoons up.

Why are you praising the Chinese? Why are you and other Trumpers taking the side of third world shit hole Russia and Communist China over the USA? Why aren’t you praising Blinken for taking a tough stance with China?

If you are so enamored of Putin, move to Russia. It seems to me the CCP has a strong hold on the Trumpist party. You are obviously standing in line with them to mock our nation.
I live in Australia and am in the media. While the odd media outlet do have a go, Biden is much more popular down here than Trump. By a huge margin.

Wow

Blindsided by that!
Not so much think Joe is up for the job it's just that he is so much better than Trump. Even then Biden's not that great.

No one has any respect for the doddering feeb. He's just a weak fool surrounded by "woke" idiots and ankle-grabbers who will provide foreign leaders with hours of entertainment as they pound the Biden administration up its figurative ass.

Yes, they applauded the results of the election, for sure.
The entire world knows that the election was illegitimate and so is this administration. Democrats that pull their heads out of their asses and watch the performance of doddering Dementia Joe and Kameltoe will even have buyer's remorse. Even the rocket man is mocking him.
Stop speaking for the rest of the world. The vast majority of countries that matter know the election was fine. And no, Trump's friends China abd Russia don't matter.

I think anybody around the world who knows what Dementia is all about is questioning that, and the idiots that put him in the White House as well.
Ignorance is often a chosen state.
It is impossible not to notice Biden's mental decline. The evidence is clearly visible every time he speaks.
His supporters choose to ignore it.

Ignorance is often a chosen state.
It is impossible not to notice Biden's mental decline. The evidence is clearly visible every time he speaks.
His supporters choose to ignore it.

You bet they are, but if it's one thing I've always said, the best part about being a Democrat is it's never your fault.

In other topics I'm arguing with these morons about the price of gas and the disaster Biden turned our border into. They are denying that either is Biden's fault. It's just coincidence, dumb luck.

These are the same assholes who keep trying to blame Trump for the Covid deaths, as if a President has any ability to control microorganisms or the actions of people.

The entire world knows that the election was illegitimate and so is this administration.

Either that or they're laughing at us because we were stupid enough put a guy in the White House on the verge of senility.
No. We stopped laughing after the Orange Buffoon got his arse handed to him on a plate. It was a collective sigh of relief that an adult is now in charge.

No. We stopped laughing after the Orange Buffoon got his arse handed to him on a plate. It was a collective sigh of relief that an adult is now in charge.

Yeah, an adult in Depends. A sigh of relief? Even his own party is trying to strip him of exclusive power to use nuclear weapons because they don't know what he might do. Sleep well tonight. :bigbed:

How many fallacies can you pack in one post ?

The entire world knows that the election was illegitimate and so is this administration.

Either that or they're laughing at us because we were stupid enough put a guy in the White House on the verge of senility.

To be fair, he really didn't get creamed. 71,000,000 did vote for him.

Now we have a drooling demented idiot in the WH.

I guess that is a good thing.

Wow

Blindsided by that!
Hehehe......

Forum List

Back