Everyone in TJ is racist.

I wonder when the tens of thousands of Irish illegal immigrants who came here on overstayed Visas -- I wonder if you refer to them as sub-human cockroaches?

Doubt it....since those people may look a lot like you, so it makes it harder to demonize them.....but like I said, I don't expect racists to understand what they do and be honest about it..

Undocumented-irish-in-America.jpg

Legally. Stop the lie. Ellis Island.

I've been to Ellis Island. Instead of Disneyland, my wonderful poppa took me to places like this. :lol: Hated it at the time but forever grateful now that he made me understand .

All the original immigrants came in legally.

i just hope that the USA doesn't help out the 'mexicans' .

We have to. That many people produce lots of waste. Then there are all the illnesses that follow. It’s not right to leave people in that, don’t matter where it’s from. The US will have to help for our own sake. But I do hope the organizers are pulled out into the light and help accountable for creating this mess.

We have to. That many people produce lots of waste. Then there are all the illnesses that follow. It’s not right to leave people in that, don’t matter where it’s from. The US will have to help for our own sake. But I do hope the organizers are pulled out into the light and help accountable for creating this mess.
----------------------------- let the invaders ROT as they infect the 'mexicans' ,

I don't expect racists to actually understand what racism means themselves -- they just do it without understanding it

You just did it.

Like I said, you folks will continue to try to find anyway possible to deflect from your own ACTUAL RACISM

It isn't my fault your deflections fail.

So here, I will help you....which one of these women are racist against Guatemalans, Hondurans, Panamanians, etc?

Better still, do you even know which one of these women is Mexican?

Beautiful-panamanian-women-Travel-to-Panama.jpg
I think the one on the right is a tranny.... Could be wrong though

-Geaux

I've been to Ellis Island. Instead of Disneyland, my wonderful poppa took me to places like this. :lol: Hated it at the time but forever grateful now that he made me understand .

I never been but my grand father did when he was a child from polack land .

And fought in WWII..

:)

I don't expect racists to actually understand what racism means themselves -- they just do it without understanding it

You just did it.

Like I said, you folks will continue to try to find anyway possible to deflect from your own ACTUAL RACISM

So here, I will help you....which one of these women are racist against Guatemalans, Hondurans, Panamanians, etc?

Funny how in this guy's fictional universe, only one skin color can be victimized. Massive failure to pick up a history book and do that funny bunny thing called READ IT. Until then, Trix are for kids.

You just did it.

Funny how in this guy's fictional universe, only one skin color can be victimized. Massive failure to pick up a history book and do that funny bunny thing called READ IT. Until then, Trix are for kids.

Exactly, don't make me call Kat ..

---------------------------------------- and they were mostly all Westerners and Christian so they were able to blend right into America because they wanted to be American .

You just did it.

/----/ I'll leave that question to the racist liberals to sort out. I couldn't care less.
I don't care.jpg

So after all the violence breaks out in TJ, will the people who organized the caravan be prosecuted ? We know no american court will do it, american law enforcement is to scared, but what about Mexico?
I already said that. The libtards on the left don’t want to talk about it. The residents of Tijuana are just as right as we are when they call it an invasion, job suppression and that a nations laws must be respected! The libtards don’t care about Americans or the welfare of Americans. They just want to call you the American racist. Fuck all libtards! They are evil.

You just did it.

First woman on the left, or second to the las woman on the right?
None of them are Mexican...they are all from Panama

This is why I have zero respect for racists like yourself....

but you keep on deflecting

Sweet gotcha trick.

Pfrt.

------------------------- held accountable , what will happen other than the 'organizer' running for public office and being held up as examples of compassion Crixus.

No, the Mexicans in TJ need to obtain buses like those in south Mexico did to move them out of their area, north. Use the military to force them on the buses and drive them back to the southern Mexico border then release them. Next time, the Mexicans will not let them trough like they did

-Geaux

I wonder when the tens of thousands of Irish illegal immigrants who came here on overstayed Visas -- I wonder if you refer to them as sub-human cockroaches?

Doubt it....since those people may look a lot like you, so it makes it harder to demonize them.....but like I said, I don't expect racists to understand what they do and be honest about it..

Horse hockey..

Don't play that game with me .

No shit. And the immigrants in the past had a different agenda than the modern day illegal immigrant.

Yeah but the Irish came here to work and stop by the liquor store on the way home. the Mezkinz came here to break into your house while you're at work and rob the liquor store late, after the Irish loaded them up with cash.

Wow. The Irony. Like a mountain. With a massive storm cloud looming above it.

Just wow.
Define racism, then slap yourself twice for thinking that anyone in Mexico having opposition to migrants is based on racism

Are Mexicans going around saying "these people are racially inferior"? Nope...but guess who does --- you

I agree. And I doubt Mexico has the ability or resources vital to dealing with this invasion. We need to help or it's all a bigger bag of fuckery than it is now. We should work together on this problem with Mexico.

Wow. The Irony. Like a mountain. With a massive storm cloud looming above it.

Just wow.
Define racism, then slap yourself twice for thinking that anyone in Mexico having opposition to migrants is based on racism

Are Mexicans going around saying "these people are racially inferior"? Nope...but guess who does --- you
Post that quote!

Forum List

Back