Everyone in TJ is racist.

I don't expect racists to actually understand what racism means themselves -- they just do it without understanding it

You just did it.

Like I said, you folks will continue to try to find anyway possible to deflect from your own ACTUAL RACISM

It isn't my fault your deflections fail.

So here, I will help you....which one of these women are racist against Guatemalans, Hondurans, Panamanians, etc?

Better still, do you even know which one of these women is Mexican?

Beautiful-panamanian-women-Travel-to-Panama.jpg

Funny how in this guy's fictional universe, only one skin color can be victimized. Massive failure to pick up a history book and do that funny bunny thing called READ IT. Until then, Trix are for kids.

I agree but I laughed freal when I saw funny bunny thing.

feck mexico , let them rot along with the invaders that they encouraged . Keep the invaders in mexico , maybe install big fans to blow the stench and bugs and disease further south into mexico [chuckle] .

I don't expect racists to actually understand what racism means themselves -- they just do it without understanding it

You just did it.

Like I said, you folks will continue to try to find anyway possible to deflect from your own ACTUAL RACISM

So here, I will help you....which one of these women are racist against Guatemalans, Hondurans, Panamanians, etc?

Funny how in this guy's fictional universe, only one skin color can be victimized. Massive failure to pick up a history book and do that funny bunny thing called READ IT. Until then, Trix are for kids.

You want to really laugh watch this .

:)

Wow. The Irony. Like a mountain. With a massive storm cloud looming above it.

Just wow.
Define racism, then slap yourself twice for thinking that anyone in Mexico having opposition to migrants is based on racism

Are Mexicans going around saying "these people are racially inferior"? Nope...but guess who does --- you

Dude. I've seen lefties like yourself call people racist based on their fucking HAIR CUTS.

So, what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

And no, I never claimed, nor do I believe that brown people are racially inferior.

SO you can drop that shit right now, cause if you repeat it, you are purposefully lying.

Just wow.
Define racism, then slap yourself twice for thinking that anyone in Mexico having opposition to migrants is based on racism

Are Mexicans going around saying "these people are racially inferior"? Nope...but guess who does --- you

Bullshit

Just wow.

Post that quote!

He can't, and he knows it.

You just did it.

You want to really laugh watch this .

:)

OMG LOL!

You just did it.

1) Who cares?

2) One cannot be racist towards a nationality.

So after all the violence breaks out in TJ, will the people who organized the caravan be prosecuted ? We know no american court will do it, american law enforcement is to scared, but what about Mexico?
Who said violence is going to break out in TJ?

I wonder when the tens of thousands of Irish illegal immigrants who came here on overstayed Visas -- I wonder if you refer to them as sub-human cockroaches?

Doubt it....since those people may look a lot like you, so it makes it harder to demonize them.....but like I said, I don't expect racists to understand what they do and be honest about it..

Undocumented-irish-in-America.jpg

Horse hockey..

Don't play that game with me .

No shit. And the immigrants in the past had a different agenda than the modern day illegal immigrant.
The immigrants in the past were dehumanized in the same way as the immigrants today you idiot -- it must suck to not be able to defend your racism by trying to rewrite history..

When people from Italy, Poland, Ireland, etc -- they were all demonized by the xenophobic racists already here --- or did you guys forget that piece of history?

Among those wave of immigrants were those who were criminals, or did you guys forget that part of history? Those immigrants were no more or less hard working than the brown immigrants you hate so much...

Anymore deflections for your racism?

A racist is someone who is obsessed with race.
They make race a central issue in their lives.
They make politics about race.
A racist is someone who gets pissed when people who are not racist calls them on their bullshit......

Again......when someone is more upset at the fact that "brown people" are coming here illegally than the "white people" coming here illegally, more times than not, it is a racial bias involved.

When people want to go after the brown people for coming here to work -- but repeatedly make excuses for the "white people" who hire them, it is some racial bias involved.

How come I never see any posts by your folks enraged over the employers of illegals?

Just wow.

The Mexicans are worse than racists. They're Nationalists.

So after all the violence breaks out in TJ, will the people who organized the caravan be prosecuted ? We know no american court will do it, american law enforcement is to scared, but what about Mexico?
Who said violence is going to break out in TJ?
It already has and it's only been a couple of days. Wait 6 months and we'll be seeing real fireworks.

i just hope that the USA doesn't help out the 'mexicans' .

We have to. That many people produce lots of waste. Then there are all the illnesses that follow. It’s not right to leave people in that, don’t matter where it’s from. The US will have to help for our own sake. But I do hope the organizers are pulled out into the light and help accountable for creating this mess.

I agree. And I doubt Mexico has the ability or resources vital to dealing with this invasion. We need to help or it's all a bigger bag of fuckery than it is now. We should work together on this problem with Mexico.
Yup.

I wonder when the tens of thousands of Irish illegal immigrants who came here on overstayed Visas -- I wonder if you refer to them as sub-human cockroaches?

Doubt it....since those people may look a lot like you, so it makes it harder to demonize them.....but like I said, I don't expect racists to understand what they do and be honest about it..

Horse hockey..

No shit. And the immigrants in the past had a different agenda than the modern day illegal immigrant.
The immigrants in the past were dehumanized in the same way as the immigrants today you idiot -- it must suck to not be able to defend your racism by trying to rewrite history..

When people from Italy, Poland, Ireland, etc -- they were all demonized by the xenophobic racists already here --- or did you guys forget that piece of history?

Among those wave of immigrants were those who were criminals, or did you guys forget that part of history? Those immigrants were no more or less hard working than the brown immigrants you hate so much...

Oooooo. Anger has made you a meaniepants.

I only hate that blithering twat Hillary. Not "brown people"

Racism has always been exhibited in the democratic party, not the republicans.

That's always been something you lefties deflect and try to foist off on repubs.

Shame on you!

Horse hockey..

Oooooo. Anger has made you a meaniepants.

I only hate that blithering twat Hillary. Not "brown people"

Racism has always been exhibited in the democratic party, not the republicans.

That's always been something you lefties deflect and try to foist off on repubs.

Shame on you!

Exactly and they think they can get away with it..

Fuck them

Forum List

Back