Everyone in TJ is racist.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So after all the violence breaks out in TJ, will the people who organized the caravan be prosecuted ? We know no american court will do it, american law enforcement is to scared, but what about Mexico?

I don't expect racists to actually understand what racism means themselves -- they just do it without understanding it

tijuana and mexico is a good place for these invaders as most are not even mexican . And the invaders are considered to be 'dirty' and the lowest of the low of hispanic , latinos or whatever they are . It might turn into some good television news Biff .

I don't expect racists to actually understand what racism means themselves -- they just do it without understanding it

You just did it.

Like I said, you folks will continue to try to find anyway possible to deflect from your own ACTUAL RACISM

It isn't my fault your deflections fail.

So here, I will help you....which one of these women are racist against Guatemalans, Hondurans, Panamanians, etc?

Better still, do you even know which one of these women is Mexican?

Beautiful-panamanian-women-Travel-to-Panama.jpg

I honestly don’t know who the people of TJ think they are. They have no right to demand that these people go home. None. These are citizens of the world it’s their RIGHT to camp in TJ, shit and piss all over, bump the crime stats all that. The people of TJ are starting to sound like Texans.

You just did it.

Like I said, you folks will continue to try to find anyway possible to deflect from your own ACTUAL RACISM

So here, I will help you....which one of these women are racist against Guatemalans, Hondurans, Panamanians, etc?

First woman on the left, or second to the las woman on the right?

You just did it.

None of them are Mexican...they are all from Panama

This is why I have zero respect for racists like yourself....

but you keep on deflecting

You just did it.

-------------------------------------------------------------- invaders of 'tijuana mexico' are from 'panama' eh Biff ??

I wonder when the tens of thousands of Irish illegal immigrants who came here on overstayed Visas -- I wonder if you refer to them as sub-human cockroaches?

Doubt it....since those people may look a lot like you, so it makes it harder to demonize them.....but like I said, I don't expect racists to understand what they do and be honest about it..

Undocumented-irish-in-America.jpg

Dam! These women are hawt! Any of them single?

You just did it.

And that’s where your credibility go’s out the window and people stop listening to your side. This is happening before your eyes on your TV. The caravan that isn’t is beginning to pile up at the border, and it’s growing.hows that going to work for them in TJ? What I find even more amazing is your sides acceptance of all the crime that will follow as well as the fact that all those people will be living in squalor. I mean, they can’t help it, humans make waste. Then the predation by low lives, y’all are fine with that if it looks like Trump has heart burn over it. It’s weird.

Mine the border and put up Messikin pictograms. Problem solved.

I wonder when the tens of thousands of Irish illegal immigrants who came here on overstayed Visas -- I wonder if you refer to them as sub-human cockroaches?

Doubt it....since those people may look a lot like you, so it makes it harder to demonize them.....but like I said, I don't expect racists to understand what they do and be honest about it..

Well, firstly, how many of them are educated beyond the 5th grade? How many come here with drug resistant TB and such? Begin there.

You just did it.

-------------------------------------------------------------- invaders of 'tijuana mexico' are from 'panama' eh Biff ??

Don’t look like the people of TJ care much, they just want them gone.

Horse hockey..

Don't play that game with me .

You just did it.

Dude your racist as that um2 poster..(or what ever his name is)

Forum List

Back