Everyone gets head in America by working hard, getting good grades in school, and obeying the law...

^^^^^doesn't know the difference between a "ho" and a "hoe"^^^^^

^^^^^ desperate to derail a thread with uncomfortable truths

No truths there...just half truths. The actual reason for the negative crime stats in black communities
is ignored.....leading morons to conclude that it is cultural. It isn't. So the thread is BS.

If that were true, you would refute rather than troll.

But we both know that Blackrook is spot on. Black "culture" is what keeps black people down in America and is mostly driven by the democrat party, the party of slavery, the Klan, and Jim Crow defines black "culture" in America.

^^^^^doesn't know the difference between a "ho" and a "hoe"^^^^^

^^^^^ desperate to derail a thread with uncomfortable truths

No truths there...just half truths. The actual reason for the negative crime stats in black communities
is ignored.....leading morons to conclude that it is cultural. It isn't. So the thread is BS.

If that were true, you would refute rather than troll.

But we both know that Blackrook is spot on. Black "culture" is what keeps black people down in America and is mostly driven by the democrat party, the party of slavery, the Klan, and Jim Crow defines black "culture" in America.

Incorrect. And the reason I don't "refute" every time one of you morons makes these false claims is because YOU DO NOT
WANT TO LEARN. It is a waste of time. Unlike you, intelligent people grow weary of repeating themselves.

Confucius say: Read your OP and edit before printing. Make you look foolish in rice paddy.

lol.....j/k OP
here's one of your posts with grammar/spelling mistakes

...except the blacks.

Blacks who live in the ghetto believe that working hard is bullshit, getting good grades in school is "acting white" and obeying the law is for chumps.

Of course, there are the blacks who reject the nihilism of the ghetto, succeed in life like everyone else, but Democrats call these blacks "Uncle Toms" and Joe Biden says they "ain't black."

Blacks murder each other by the thousands every year and there isn't a peep of protest from them and white Democrats don't give a fuck no matter how many dead blacks pile up in the big city morgues every Saturday night.

If you tell the truth about this horrible situation Democrats call you a "racist."

And I haven't even started talking about the out of control drug problem, the lack of fathers in the home, the loser attitude that whites are holding them down, and the belief that because distant ancestors were slaves more than one hundred years ago, they are entitled to a free ride from the government.
Everyone gets head in America by working hard, getting good grades in school, and obeying the law...
Do you realized how complicated that sounds to an uncivilized mind with no ambition and no desire to succeed?

This is a typical partisan white racist polemic filled with arrogance.

Take a tiny section...
Of course, there are the blacks who reject the nihilism of the ghetto, succeed in life like everyone else, but Democrats call these blacks "Uncle Toms" ...
What shit. African-Americans who break out of “the nihilism of the ghetto“ overwhelmingly vote Democratic. Now one can argue they are mistaken, but their perception is that the Republican Party and President Trump (and his fanatic supporters) are their mortal enemies. They are not stupid. These hard working-class and middle-class and even professional class African-Americans know more about “the nihilism of the ghetto” than you or I. They have fought and worked their way out, and are constantly being threatened, as many American working people are, of being thrown back into poverty. Plus they put up with the arrogance, the stereotypes, the guilt by association, and often the open racism of many white fellow citizens.

In my opinion, Biden and the DNC will absolutely not address their, or our nation’s, real needs. But Trump will bring our whole nation, and most African Americans ... more humiliation and ultimate disaster.

Last edited:
Confucius say: Read your OP and edit before printing. Make you look foolish in rice paddy.

lol.....j/k OP
here's one of your posts with grammar/spelling mistakes
OMFG. The thread title is funny as it is written. I don't remember commenting on grammar.

But in all my years, spell checkers are usually weak. I've always had people type things for me dude. Not here though. Relax and laugh.

...Confucius sayS: YOU FKd up HYPOCRITE..do you not see your grammar mistake???!!!
Read your post and edit before printing. Make you look foolish in rice paddy.
everyone makes grammar/spelling mistakes
You still bitching about this? Wasn't a spelling error. It was an omission that made the GD thread funny. Go soak your head and cool off man. I hope you laugh in life

The primary determinant of your station in life is the wealth of your parents.

Utter bullshit, unless your parents are the top half or a percent. Otherwise it is entirely on you.

Nope.....read and learn.

Studies such as this typically begin with a conclusion and build the case to support it. The biggest issue with the Hopkins study is that they relied heavily on illegal aliens to represent the lower class.

Nobel Prize winning economist Dr. Walter Williams paints a far different picture;

{
While becoming a millionaire by age 17 is rare, eventually becoming a millionaire isn't. According to TNS Financial Services' 2004 Affluent Market Research survey, there are an estimated 8.2 million American households with assets, excluding primary residences, worth over $1 million. That's a 33 percent increase over the 6.2 million millionaire households in 2003.

Who are these people portrayed either as winners in life's lottery or who got rich by exploiting the poor? One thing for sure is that they're not the sons and daughters of the Rockefellers, the Kennedys or the Vanderbilts. According to Drs. Thomas Stanley and William Danko's research published in their book "The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy," 80 percent of today's American millionaires are first-generation rich.

Drs. Stanley and Danko listed other characteristics of these 8.2 million millionaire households. Fewer than 20 percent inherited 10 percent or more of their wealth. More than half never received as much as a dollar in inheritance. Fewer than 25 percent received "an act of kindness" from a relative greater than $10,000, and 91 percent never received, as a gift, as much as $1 from the ownership of a family business.

Being first-generation rich is not new for Americans. Drs. Stanley and Danko say, "More than 100 years ago the same was true. In The American Economy, Stanley Lebergott reviews a study conducted in 1892 of the 4,047 American millionaires. He reports that 84 percent were nouveau riche, having reached the top without the benefit of inherited wealth."
}

Bill Gates - middle class family
Tim Cook - middle class family
Steve Jobs - middle class family

^ None of these graduated from college

The majority of billionaires in America was born into the middle class, few were born wealthy.

This isn't to say we have no problems in America, our leftist indoctrination system mind-rapes children and leaves many unable to function.

{ The U.S. has a two-tiered educational system: a superb set of schools and colleges for the upper classes and a mediocre set for everyone else. The best of our colleges are the best anywhere, but the average Canadian school is better than the average American one. At both the K-12 and college levels, Canadian schools have adhered more closely to a traditional, conservative set of offerings. For K-12, a principal reason for the difference is the greater competition offered in Canada, with its publicly-supported church-affiliated schools. With barriers like America’s Blaine Amendments—state laws preventing public funding of religious schools—lower-class students in the U.S. must enjoy the dubious blessing of a public school education. }

Incorrect. And the reason I don't "refute" every time one of you morons makes these false claims is because YOU DO NOT
WANT TO LEARN. It is a waste of time. Unlike you, intelligent people grow weary of repeating themselves.

Thanks Karen.

1591456302697.png

Oh, and not only am I demonstrably smarter than you, I am VASTLY better educated.

Attachments

• 1591456273596.png
    1591456273596.png
    145.7 KB · Views: 14
...except the blacks.

Blacks who live in the ghetto believe that working hard is bullshit, getting good grades in school is "acting white" and obeying the law is for chumps.

Of course, there are the blacks who reject the nihilism of the ghetto, succeed in life like everyone else, but Democrats call these blacks "Uncle Toms" and Joe Biden says they "ain't black."

Blacks murder each other by the thousands every year and there isn't a peep of protest from them and white Democrats don't give a fuck no matter how many dead blacks pile up in the big city morgues every Saturday night.

If you tell the truth about this horrible situation Democrats call you a "racist."

And I haven't even started talking about the out of control drug problem, the lack of fathers in the home, the loser attitude that whites are holding them down, and the belief that because distant ancestors were slaves more than one hundred years ago, they are entitled to a free ride from the government.

If it makes you feel better, a lot of whites now act black.

I went to Wikipedia for Bill Gates and found this:
Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, on October 28, 1955. He is the son of William H. Gates Sr.[c](b. 1925) and Mary Maxwell Gates (1929–1994). His ancestry includes English, German, and Irish/Scots-Irish. His father was a prominent lawyer, and his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystemand the United Way of America

You telling me that is a typical family?

What intrigues me is how a typographical error sent this thread into such a crazy direction. It was amusing, I suppose. Does anyone want to address what I said?

I guess I'll address Tom Paine's response. He called my statement a "typical partisan white racist polemic filled with arrogance."

Please note that Tom has used eight words to convey no meaning except that he did not agree with what I said.

He said blacks in the middle class overwhelmingly vote Democrat and consider Republicans and Trump to their mortal enemies.

If this is true, why?

Tom does not explain.

Tom calls me a racist, twice, but that word loses meaning when tossed about so casually as the Democrats do.

If I am a racist, it is only because I'm finally fed up with the excuses given for why blacks cannot succeed in a nation that is considered the "Land of Opportunity" by everyone else.

We all know the story, for we can see it everywhere, of the immigrant coming to America with only a few dollars in his pocket, starting a business, and prospering. Then, he sends his children to college and they achieve even greater success.

If this story is true for Asians, Hispanics, Indians, hell even black immigrants from Africa, why do our own home-grown blacks continue to sit at the bottom of the socio-economic ladder?

It can't be intelligence, because blacks from other countries climb the ladder of success just as quickly as immigrants from everywhere else.

The answer is easy to find.

Home-grown American blacks don't succeed in America because they don't try to succeed. They refuse to do what it takes to succeed, and the reason they refuse is because they think they can't succeed because white people are conspiring to hold them down.

Why to blacks believe that?

Ask Tom. He apparently knows the answer.

The reason why blacks believe whites are holding them down is because Tom, and people like Tom, told them that and blacks believe Tom, and people like Tom, because Tom, and people like Tom, tell blacks that Republicans are their mortal enemies and that Tom, and people like Tom, are their friends.

Why do blacks believe Tom, and people like Tom?

That, I would really like an answer to.

Utter bullshit, unless your parents are the top half or a percent. Otherwise it is entirely on you.
It’s true and the effect is only getting more pronounced over the last 30 years.

The only thing more pronounced is the percentage of illegal aliens and our utterly useless public indoctrination system.

Quick, name a billionaire?

...except the blacks.

Lol, conservitards never get head. Hell, a good percentage of them have never even been laid. That's where INCELs come from.

It’s true and the effect is only getting more pronounced over the last 30 years.

The only thing more pronounced is the percentage of illegal aliens and our utterly useless public indoctrination system.

Quick, name a billionaire?
Trump

I went to Wikipedia for Bill Gates and found this:
Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, on October 28, 1955. He is the son of William H. Gates Sr.[c](b. 1925) and Mary Maxwell Gates (1929–1994). His ancestry includes English, German, and Irish/Scots-Irish. His father was a prominent lawyer, and his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystemand the United Way of America

You telling me that is a typical family?

They were middle class suburbia, hardly Tom Steyer, Theresa Heinze, Mini Mike Bloomberg, or George Soros types.

Gates had a FAR less privileged upbringing than Barack Obama, yet ended up the richest man in the world. He inherited not one dime.

Forum List

Back