Everyone gets head in America by working hard, getting good grades in school, and obeying the law...

Bill Gates - middle class family
I went to Wikipedia for Bill Gates and found this:
Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, on October 28, 1955. He is the son of William H. Gates Sr.[c](b. 1925) and Mary Maxwell Gates (1929–1994). His ancestry includes English, German, and Irish/Scots-Irish. His father was a prominent lawyer, and his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystemand the United Way of America

You telling me that is a typical family?

They were middle class suburbia, hardly Tom Steyer, Theresa Heinze, Mini Mike Bloomberg, or George Soros types.

Gates had a FAR less privileged upbringing than Barack Obama, yet ended up the richest man in the world. He inherited not one dime.
Middle class suburbia is not prominent attorneys and board members. What percentage of the country do you think has attained as much wealth and success as they had?

Incorrect. And the reason I don't "refute" every time one of you morons makes these false claims is because YOU DO NOT
WANT TO LEARN. It is a waste of time. Unlike you, intelligent people grow weary of repeating themselves.

Thanks Karen.

View attachment 346510

Oh, and not only am I demonstrably smarter than you, I am VASTLY better educated.

You are?

Unquestionably.

I suspect that my dog would perform at a higher level on standardized IQ tests.

As for education, you made it through what, Jr. High School?

Bill Gates - middle class family
I went to Wikipedia for Bill Gates and found this:
Gates was born in Seattle, Washington, on October 28, 1955. He is the son of William H. Gates Sr.[c](b. 1925) and Mary Maxwell Gates (1929–1994). His ancestry includes English, German, and Irish/Scots-Irish. His father was a prominent lawyer, and his mother served on the board of directors for First Interstate BancSystemand the United Way of America

You telling me that is a typical family?

They were middle class suburbia, hardly Tom Steyer, Theresa Heinze, Mini Mike Bloomberg, or George Soros types.

Gates had a FAR less privileged upbringing than Barack Obama, yet ended up the richest man in the world. He inherited not one dime.

You value Gates as a person who can speak to this issue?

Incorrect. And the reason I don't "refute" every time one of you morons makes these false claims is because YOU DO NOT
WANT TO LEARN. It is a waste of time. Unlike you, intelligent people grow weary of repeating themselves.

Thanks Karen.

View attachment 346510

Oh, and not only am I demonstrably smarter than you, I am VASTLY better educated.

You are?

Unquestionably.

Hmmm. What is your IQ? And what is your educational background?

Middle class suburbia is not prominent attorneys and board members. What percentage of the country do you think has attained as much wealth and success as they had?

Working professionals make up nearly all of the upper middle class. The Gates family attained no particularly high level of wealth prior to Bill. They certainly weren't of the level of the Dunham professors in Hawaii, nor of Lolo Soetoro.

Working professionals make up nearly all of the upper middle class. The Gates family attained no particularly high level of wealth prior to Bill. They certainly weren't of the level of the Dunham professors in Hawaii, nor of Lolo Soetoro.
He was a founding member of a very successful law firm.

The fact that his father had JD puts him well into the single digits of educational attainment.

This is not anywhere near a typical family.

Thanks Karen.

View attachment 346510

You are?

Unquestionably.

Did you make it past middle school? If so, it doesn't show.

The fact that his father had JD puts him well into the single digits of educational attainment.

Irrelevant.

I said he came from a middle class, suburban family. That is a fact.
No, it’s not a fact unless you redefine “middle class” to mean basically anything you want.

It is far from typical that someone grows up in a household like him. The high school that Gates went to costs $30k a year now and is one of the best in the nation. Are we supposed to think it’s middle class for someone to go to a school that costs half the median income?

Thanks Karen.

View attachment 346510

You are?

Unquestionably.

You are avoiding the question.

Irrelevant.

No, it’s not a fact unless you redefine “middle class” to mean basically anything you want.

It is far from typical that someone grows up in a household like him. The high school that Gates went to costs $30k a year now and is one of the best in the nation. Are we supposed to think it’s middle class for someone to go to a school that costs half the median income?

It's you who is desperate to redefine middle class to meet your Marxist agenda. Working professionals are the heart of the middle class that you Stalinists are waging war against.

Your class warfare depends on the idea that all wealth is inherited, that is a lie. Most of the richest people in America, including Gates, earned their wealth with no help from their families.

Irrelevant.

It's you who is desperate to redefine middle class to meet your Marxist agenda. Working professionals are the heart of the middle class that you Stalinists are waging war against.

Your class warfare depends on the idea that all wealth is inherited, that is a lie. Most of the richest people in America, including Gates, earned their wealth with no help from their families.
I never said that wealth is inherited, that’s a lie. You are apparently not a very good reader. I said parents socioeconomic status is the greatest determinant of a persons socioeconomic status.

“Middle class” has no standard definition and you are extending that to include people of means well out of reach of the vast majority of ordinary Americans.

Tell me, is it terribly middle class to send your kids to an elite private high school where tuition is $30k?

Thanks Karen.

View attachment 346510

You are?

Unquestionably.

You are avoiding the question.

Sounds familiar. You never answered my question.

Irrelevant.

I never said that wealth is inherited, that’s a lie. You are apparently not a very good reader. I said parents socioeconomic status is the greatest determinant of a persons socioeconomic status.

“Middle class” has no standard definition and you are extending that to include people of means well out of reach of the vast majority of ordinary Americans.

Tell me, is it terribly middle class to send your kids to an elite private high school where tuition is $30k?

Fact. Bill Gates came from a middle class, suburban family.

/discussion

Irrelevant.

Fact. Bill Gates came from a middle class, suburban family.

/discussion
What is your definition of middle class?

...Confucius sayS: YOU FKd up HYPOCRITE..do you not see your grammar mistake???!!!
Read your post and edit before printing. Make you look foolish in rice paddy.
everyone makes grammar/spelling mistakes
You still bitching about this? Wasn't a spelling error. It was an omission that made the GD thread funny. Go soak your head and cool off man. I hope you laugh in life
still???!!! hahahahhahahahhahahaha
HYPOCRITE

Confucius say: Read your OP and edit before printing. Make you look foolish in rice paddy.

lol.....j/k OP
here's one of your posts with grammar/spelling mistakes
OMFG. The thread title is funny as it is written. I don't remember commenting on grammar.

But in all my years, spell checkers are usually weak. I've always had people type things for me dude. Not here though. Relax and laugh.
..you said read and edit before printing!!!!!!!!!!
DUH

Everyone gets head in America
What a bunch of lezbo freaks. It's not even about race anymore. Girls cut a little bit too much hair, become total skinheads and by the time they've called the cops on so many black men, they can't even get a white guy to go out with them. Then they get creative with their pronouns, say "everyone" instead of she, her, you or I, and they want "head" ...

Forum List

Back