Everyone gets head in America by working hard, getting good grades in school, and obeying the law...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...except the blacks.

Blacks who live in the ghetto believe that working hard is bullshit, getting good grades in school is "acting white" and obeying the law is for chumps.

Of course, there are the blacks who reject the nihilism of the ghetto, succeed in life like everyone else, but Democrats call these blacks "Uncle Toms" and Joe Biden says they "ain't black."

Blacks murder each other by the thousands every year and there isn't a peep of protest from them and white Democrats don't give a fuck no matter how many dead blacks pile up in the big city morgues every Saturday night.

If you tell the truth about this horrible situation Democrats call you a "racist."

And I haven't even started talking about the out of control drug problem, the lack of fathers in the home, the loser attitude that whites are holding them down, and the belief that because distant ancestors were slaves more than one hundred years ago, they are entitled to a free ride from the government.

...except the blacks.

Blacks who live in the ghetto believe that working hard is bullshit, getting good grades in school is "acting white" and obeying the law is for chumps.

Of course, there are the blacks who reject the nihilism of the ghetto, succeed in life like everyone else, but Democrats call these blacks "Uncle Toms" and Joe Biden says they "ain't black."

Blacks murder each other by the thousands every year and there isn't a peep of protest from them and white Democrats don't give a fuck no matter how many dead blacks pile up in the big city morgues every Saturday night.

If you tell the truth about this horrible situation Democrats call you a "racist."

And I haven't even started talking about the out of control drug problem, the lack of fathers in the home, the loser attitude that whites are holding them down, and the belief that because distant ancestors were slaves more than one hundred years ago, they are entitled to a free ride from the government.
I really had to work hard for my head. Take her out to dinner for a fortune while she orders steak and lobster. Sit 3 hours in a movie with her slobbering and crying all over while you're bored mindless. Driving her around and wasting gas. All the while you thinking about unloading your load.

You guys know what I mean, Soy boys and gender confused not so much.

...except the blacks.

I really had to work hard for my head. Take her out to dinner for a fortune while she orders steak and lobster. Sit 3 hours in a movie with her slobbering and crying all over while you're bored mindless. Driving her around and wasting gas. All the while you thinking about unloading your load.

You guys know what I mean, Soy boys and gender confused not so much.

Blackrook definitely knows what you mean. He's great with the ladies.

Is this abreaking news Trump cheated on all his wives. A brash talker full of confidence.

You're late for the party..................Ask Monica

Forum List

Back