Something(s) else to think about

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Of course thinking (you can do that. It is encouraged here, not ostracized or discredited) outside the left/right Demopublican/Republicrat Duopoly narrow box is a prerequisite.

Martial Law, Fraud, Beatings, Police Goons, Riots, Property Destruction, and Looting: Enough Is Enough

Revolution my ass! What is happening in this country is a structured and long-planned chaos meant to use every tactic from fake viruses to staged riots by pathetic societal criminals in order to allow for more lockdowns, more tyranny, and more civil unrest. This is done so that government instilled forcible control over the entire population is possible. Anyone still acting or reacting to any partisan nonsense and lies is either ignorant beyond recognition, or is simply without intellect. Pro-Trump and anti-Trump are both lost in stupidity. The reality of the future is much more important than these political beasts and false arguments by any group claiming to be treated unfairly or claiming to be special. No one is more special than any other regardless of color or cultural difference. Real racism knows no boundary of color, as any humans that harm others strictly due to culture differences are racists, whether they commit any physical act or promote those acts.

• Banned
I posted this already and nobody commented. It's not Demopublican/Republicrat copy so an open mind is necessary (actually it's essnetial) - and reading too.
The Systemic Collapse of the US Society Has Begun

I have lived in the United States for a total of 24 years and I have witnessed many crises over this long period, but what is taking place today is truly unique and much more serious than any previous crisis I can recall. And to explain my point, I would like to begin by saying what I believe the riots we are seeing taking place in hundreds of US cities are not about. They are not about:

1. Racism or “White privilege”
  2. Police violence
  3. Social alienation and despair
  4. Poverty
  5. Trump
  6. The liberals pouring fuel on social fires
  7. The infighting of the US elites/deep state

They are not about any of these because they encompass all of these issues, and more.

• Banned
There is no going back to go back to. Life is a journey, not a destination. Conforming to anothers opinion on the path should be a choice, but, when provided, by an authoritarian, an "official" stamp of approval, choice is relegated to should be only and not recognized even though our founding philosophy states, quite eloquently, what Natural Rights encompass- does "among these are" ring a bell? No? Imagine that.

Public Education is the bane of evil. It *may* (and I use that word loosely) have been started with good intentions and I'm sure there are some good people who work in that forsaken atmosphere- in fact I know a couple and they are appalled at what is happening, though not for the same reasons. I find our *collective* behavior appalling.

The "collective" reacts to external, directed, stimuli- and is exploited by the equally piss poorly, IMproperly educated who *feel* it is their duty to cause division in a greatly divided society brought to you by forced diversity vs free association. Free, btw, is unencumbered.

The root of ALL conflict occurs when one forces his will on another. The means is immaterial. But, when it's made "official" it compounds the evil that men do. When it's officially adopted it becomes systemic.

Forum List

Back