Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

What do Russians think of Donald Trump? - BBC News

Congrats Republicans. You are now officially communist sympathizers.
Much stupid.
I'm a winner. Remember how cocky you guys were when Comey came out? Eat a dick.
Comey "came out" to get as many people to vote for Trump as he could. Mission accomplished. You have a dick? Spit it put.
Then he's a failure too. Talk about being the establishment candidate
You sound like an expert on failure. Tick tok....fear....desperation....more fear.....spit it out.....

That's absolutely untrue. Just going by my circle of influence, which is pretty diverse (including Democrats and minorities) Trump would win in a landslide. Only the hard line Democrats are sticking with Hillary. People who usually vote Democrat are voting for Trump. These are professional people, not idiots as the left would like to portray them as. They are just sick of the bullshit.
Sounds like every single poll is wrong and Trump will win in a landslide!

Is that what I said? I thought I said "my center of influence."

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

If Trump wins even you, liberals, will live in a reacher and safer country.

I know, it's hard to understand if you use your head only for eating.
In a reacher country, you must use your head for eating.

A reacher country like Gina?

What have we republicans done that is as dishonest as

a. Pretending that Russia is still communist.

and

b. pretending that NOT wanting to have conflict with non-communist them is being a sympathizers

and

c putting them together to equal communist sympathizers,

D with it's overtones of genocide, mass murder and totalitarianism?

I thought you weren't a Republican. I thought Trump was different than the Republicans. You know, tariffs and all that? Now you are back to being a republican again?

What you guys have done is cheered on Russian espionage and you actually thought that a Putin endorsement would be good for Trump but you forget they are the enemy.

You guys don't ever care what the rest of the world thinks, unless they agree with you and then you guys shout it out! Am I wrong? You guys seemed to love it that Putin was endorsing Trump but if you ask me, that's not a good endorsement. Not at all.

I like it that Putin doesn't prefer Hillary. She won't take his shit and she won't embarrass the USA. In other words Putin thought Trump would make him look good by comparison.

1. I never said anything that should have led you to think that I was not a Republican.

2. Trump is a big change in policy from previous Republican Presidential Candidates and should be judged on HIS policies and positions, not those of his defeated primary enemies. Would you not agree with that?

3. Cheered russian espionage? I'm not aware of anyone doing that. I certainly have not.

4. Putin endorsement good? I'm not aware of anyone saying that.

5. Care what the rest of the world thinks? Generally NOT. The rest of the world is mostly more fucked up than we are, and their support of HIllary is part of that.

6. The Cold War is over. Trump knows this. Hillary, now that RUssia is NOT the communist soviet union, NOW is getting tough with them. A dangerous and unneeded move.

7. Putin does not want conflict with the US. Hillary want's that conflict. YOu should NOT want conflict with a large nuclear power.

8. Hillary has already embarrassed the US with that reset button. Has she ever apologized to GWBush for telling the world that our conflict with Russia was his fault?

9. Putin likes Trump, because a Trump election means America choosing to NOT confront needlessly, Russia. Which is a good thing. Unless you like world wars.

The many problems with Donald Trump’s call for Russia to spy on Hillary Clinton

What spin.

Trump's constant hyperbole is well known. Russian intelligence is not taking their orders from him, even if they have the information in question.

THe rest of my points stand.

I don't believe Trump for one minute. Or where I do believe him I don't like him.

A. Will he overturn roe v wade? I believe yes

B. Will he fix nafta I believe no. He said that to get elected.

C. My internet is slow I must have messed with the wrong person today.

D. No way I buy what Trumps selling.

a. THe most he can do is appoint a justice or two who MIGHT rule against Roe v Wade, out of 9 justices.

b. Trade is him number one issue. He will have tremendous leverage over Mexico. Your blind skepticism is unsupported.

c. Ok.

d. I see that. It's great for the dems. THey have convinced you to not trust anything that anyone else says. Your pretense of independent thought is wearing very thin.

"Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS"

Be that as it may, who Russians want doesn't matter in our Presidential election. Thank goodness for that.
Isn't it something that Republicans don't care that the rest of the world wants Hillary. They don't want to know that? Talk about having your head buried in the sand. Or it doesn't bother them that Putin thinks it'd be a goof if Trump won?

I'm going to vote. Wish me luck.

That's absolutely untrue. Just going by my circle of influence, which is pretty diverse (including Democrats and minorities) Trump would win in a landslide. Only the hard line Democrats are sticking with Hillary. People who usually vote Democrat are voting for Trump. These are professional people, not idiots as the left would like to portray them as. They are just sick of the bullshit.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Donald Trump does really well among white voters without a college degree. Indeed, he is on track to carry that group by a wider margin than Mitt Romney did over President Obama four years ago. But there’s another side to that coin: While Trump is outperforming your run-of-the-mill Republican among whites without a college degree, he’s underperforming among white voters with a college degree. In fact, he is on a track to lose white college graduates.

That means you USMB white fools voting for Trump are fucking retarded!

Ya, because all the people voting for the biatch who had her MAID PRINTING OUT CLASSIFIED MATERIAL are FUCKING GENIOUSES.

In closing, fuck off.

Last edited:

Be that as it may, who Russians want doesn't matter in our Presidential election. Thank goodness for that.
Isn't it something that Republicans don't care that the rest of the world wants Hillary. They don't want to know that? Talk about having your head buried in the sand. Or it doesn't bother them that Putin thinks it'd be a goof if Trump won?

1. The rest of the world is more fucked up than we are. THem supporting Hillary is part of that.

2. Putin doesn't want unnecessary conflict with the US. I agree completely. The COld War is over.

Thanks for expresssing your loyalty to your masters. :whip:

That's exactly what Hitler supporters said when Germans mentioned that the rest of the world didn't like Hitler. Hitler supporters said the same thing you just did.

If the rest of the free world hates Trump, maybe he shouldn't be president.

Funny you guys thought it was good that Russia liked Trump. You idiots didn't realize of course the enemy wants us to make a huge fucking mistake.

Anyways, get ready for the butt hurt bitch. It's coming. I can smell it.
uhh except the rest of the free world DOESNT hate him.lol and hate to break your heart but I already took you to school in post# 9 why our only chance to get out of this facist dictatership we have been living in since 1913 is if Trump gets elected.do you selectively not read posts that take you to school or something? lol

you nailed it my man.:udaman::thup::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::happy-1::mm:

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Red:
Not all Republicans feel that way. That said, I don't think Republicans or Democrats should necessarily care which candidate the rest of the world wants to see win.

What you've essentially set up in your thread title is part of a fallacious argumentum ad populum/numerum. That you have is specifically why my original remark was only obliquely related to the central theme. I'm not about to support a claim or inference based such a line, unless, of course, the correlation between the claim and its popularity is germane.

That too is why I wrote that what Russians want from our election results doesn't matter. Doing so was my subtle attempt at making the point you later forced me to make "with a hammer over the head" in the preceding paragraph.

I don't want Trump to win. I happen to think the rest of the world is correct to prefer literally anyone over him. All the same, I can't credibly say that and use a fallacious line of argument to make my case in that regard. The argument for or against Trump needs to stand soundly on the man's positive and negative qualities, not on what a ton of non-Americans -- not one of whom can rightfully vote in our election -- think of him nor on the qualities of his opponents or supporters.

Did you notice the months of Russians releasing hacked Dem/Hillary e-mails?

I did. What is your point? What has whatever it be to do with my remark? Please don't respond with some sort of remark that relies upon an equivocal interpretation of "matter." I no longer have tolerance for such foolishness.

Good, hope all those jerks choke on her.

Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Donald Trump does really well among white voters without a college degree. Indeed, he is on track to carry that group by a wider margin than Mitt Romney did over President Obama four years ago. But there’s another side to that coin: While Trump is outperforming your run-of-the-mill Republican among whites without a college degree, he’s underperforming among white voters with a college degree. In fact, he is on a track to lose white college graduates.

:anj_stfu:

you are one to call people retarded when you refuse to look at the facts that the Clintons are mass murderers and facist pigs intent on destroying america and how the first clinton did just that betraying americans shipping jobs overseass with NAFTA as well as the fact they have killed off people like vince foster,ron brown and countless other americans who knew too much about their scandals as well as starting wars and murdering women and children in the waco fire.they are the ones that got the fire started with the blessing of clinton.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

You poor limp wristed Lefty's...always needing the approval of others before you can make a decision.
I've been pro hillary long before I knew the rest of the world didn't want Trump to be POTUS. I'm just learning that I was right all along. Who knew? Other than me of course.

Sorry, you need the approval of others to "feel" better about you.

That's the whole point why people listen to Rush or watch Fox.

Yawn.

:anj_stfu:

you are one to call people retarded when you refuse to look at the facts that the Clintons are mass murderers and facist pigs intent on destroying america and how the first clinton did just that betraying americans shipping jobs overseass with NAFTA as well as the fact they have killed off people like vince foster,ron brown and countless other americans who knew too much about their scandals as well as starting wars and murdering women and children in the waco fire.they are the ones that got the fire started with the blessing of clinton.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Is that the same NAFTA that was written and passed by a republican congress?

Forum List

Back