Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS

That's absolutely untrue. Just going by my circle of influence, which is pretty diverse (including Democrats and minorities) Trump would win in a landslide. Only the hard line Democrats are sticking with Hillary. People who usually vote Democrat are voting for Trump. These are professional people, not idiots as the left would like to portray them as. They are just sick of the bullshit.
Sounds like every single poll is wrong and Trump will win in a landslide!
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Donald Trump does really well among white voters without a college degree. Indeed, he is on track to carry that group by a wider margin than Mitt Romney did over President Obama four years ago. But there’s another side to that coin: While Trump is outperforming your run-of-the-mill Republican among whites without a college degree, he’s underperforming among white voters with a college degree. In fact, he is on a track to lose white college graduates.

That means you USMB white fools voting for Trump are fucking retarded!

That's absolutely untrue. Just going by my circle of influence, which is pretty diverse (including Democrats and minorities) Trump would win in a landslide. Only the hard line Democrats are sticking with Hillary. People who usually vote Democrat are voting for Trump. These are professional people, not idiots as the left would like to portray them as. They are just sick of the bullshit.
Trump May Become The First Republican In 60 Years To Lose White College Graduates

Donald Trump does really well among white voters without a college degree. Indeed, he is on track to carry that group by a wider margin than Mitt Romney did over President Obama four years ago. But there’s another side to that coin: While Trump is outperforming your run-of-the-mill Republican among whites without a college degree, he’s underperforming among white voters with a college degree. In fact, he is on a track to lose white college graduates.

That’s really unusual for a Republican, and it means that among white voters overall, he’s probably not holding a winning hand.

If you look at seven live interview polls taken since Trump wrapped up the nomination in May, he has trailed among whites with a college degree by an average of 6 percentage points. The same polls have him losing among the overall electorate by an average of 5 percentage points. (That’s about where the race stands now.)

That’s really unusual for a Republican, and it means that among white voters overall, he’s probably not holding a winning hand.

If you look at seven live interview polls taken since Trump wrapped up the nomination in May, he has trailed among whites with a college degree by an average of 6 percentage points. The same polls have him losing among the overall electorate by an average of 5 percentage points. (That’s about where the race stands now.)

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

What do Russians think of Donald Trump? - BBC News

Congrats Republicans. You are now officially communist sympathizers.

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.

Indoctrination, lying and propaganda works.

No one has said otherwise.

You poor limp wristed Lefty's...always needing the approval of others before you can make a decision.

If the populations of the rest of the world's G20 countries could vote in the US election, they'd overwhelmingly vote for Hillary Clinton over Donald Trump.

That's according to a recent poll by Germany's Handelsblatt publishing group and YouGov, the online pollster.

But there's one country where the former First Lady takes a backseat to Trump and that's Russia.

What a load of horseshit. Hell. I've got Dem friends who aren't voting for that asshole. They, like me, don't like stupid, careless and incompetent.

Putin hates Hillary because she tried to screw with him and it wouldn't matter who was running against her he'd like that person better then he will ever like that waste of oxygen.

Makes complete sense.

We are the world's bitch when it comes to trade, as demonstrated by the recent WTO Airbus ruling.

ON the other hand, Trump is not living in the past fighitng the Cold War, like that old hag, Hillary.

And only a fool would call Russia communist today. Or a partisan hack. You should be ashamed of that.
I'm just dishing out what you Republicans like to dish.

What a load of horseshit. Hell. I've got Dem friends who aren't voting for that asshole. They, like me, don't like stupid, careless and incompetent.

Putin hates Hillary because she tried to screw with him and it wouldn't matter who was running against her he'd like that person better then he will ever like that waste of oxygen.

Then they aren't very good dems. At least not smart ones. You see, the same way Republicans didn't care how bad was, they wanted that Supreme Court pick and they wanted Paul Ryan legislation passed. Clinton will work with Ryan but anything he tries to get passed can not fuck the American people. Trump would have been a rubber stamp. I'm sorry I mean Pence, because Trump wasn't going to do any of the heavy lifting.

Good! I'd be concerned if Putin liked our president. He's shady you know. Him and Trump would have gotten along so well. Oh well. I would have loved to seen how this little social experiment would have went. I'm glad it failed but I would have been curious.

You poor limp wristed Lefty's...always needing the approval of others before you can make a decision.
I've been pro hillary long before I knew the rest of the world didn't want Trump to be POTUS. I'm just learning that I was right all along. Who knew? Other than me of course.

My brother was going to vote for Trump until he heard him say he grabs women's pussies.

Everyone Except Russia & Republicans want Hillary to be POTUS

I'm neither Republican nor Russian and I don't want Hillary to be POTUS either.

Not all Dems would vote for Jack the Ripper for POTUS simply because he or she was a Dem.

I'm sure Russians could care less about who our next POTUS is.

Putin though hates Hillary so I'm sure he's rooting for whoever is running against her.

My brother was going to vote for Trump until he heard him say he grabs women's pussies.
I'd buy that for a dollar....

Bixby.jpg.cf.jpg

Makes complete sense.

What have we republicans done that is as dishonest as

a. Pretending that Russia is still communist.

and

b. pretending that NOT wanting to have conflict with non-communist them is being a sympathizers

and

c putting them together to equal communist sympathizers,

D with it's overtones of genocide, mass murder and totalitarianism?

Makes complete sense.

What have we republicans done that is as dishonest as

a. Pretending that Russia is still communist.

and

b. pretending that NOT wanting to have conflict with non-communist them is being a sympathizers

and

c putting them together to equal communist sympathizers,

D with it's overtones of genocide, mass murder and totalitarianism?
Correll, I like you, but we are never going to agree. So when I'm fucking with Republicans I dislike, please try to stay out of it. LOL.

You're making too much sense when I'm just having fun. And I won. You lost. It's over. Stop fighting it. Even a rape victim eventually loosens up their schphinker and then the butt rape doesn't hurt as bad as when you are fighting it.

Forum List

Back