Everybody here must agree with the facts…. Palestinians are second class citizens in the West Bank while Israeli Jewish settlers have more rights.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
That much cannot be disputed. It is undeniable. We don’t have this in America. It doesn’t matter what your skin color or religion is everybody in America has equal rights. You see you can get a gun in America if you are a law-abiding citizens. That’s just not the case in the west bank where Jewish settlers can walk around with machine guns and can travel on roads while Palestinians cannot get guns and have to take different roads.

People can support Israel if they want to, people can support Afghanistan if they want, but they have to admit that these countries have one set of laws for one group and a different set of laws for another group.

Under than Geneva conventions and according to the Christian values that most of us Americans have …..we see that oppressed people anywhere in the world have a right to resist. And that is what is happening in the west bank where there is by the way no Hamas…Hamas is a cop out that was funded by Israel to work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. So Israel can appeal to uneducated Americans and try and make it a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestine has been from christians.

It’s really important that fellow Americans understand that some of the most ferocious Palestinian resistance in the last 75 years came from Arab christians. … to my fellow Christians in America We must always keep this in mind.

I think America should have diplomatic relations with the Middle Eastern countries, including Israel…..but we can do what we can to try and make the world a better place.

It’s very important that we try and understand the situations of the world and look at both sides of the coin …. simply look at the fax.

That much cannot be disputed. It is undeniable. We don’t have this in America. It doesn’t matter what your skin color or religion is everybody in America has equal rights. You see you can get a gun in America if you are a law-abiding citizens. That’s just not the case in the west bank where Jewish settlers can walk around with machine guns and can travel on roads while Palestinians cannot get guns and have to take different roads.

People can support Israel if they want to, people can support Afghanistan if they want, but they have to admit that these countries have one set of laws for one group and a different set of laws for another group.

Under than Geneva conventions and according to the Christian values that most of us Americans have …..we see that oppressed people anywhere in the world have a right to resist. And that is what is happening in the west bank where there is by the way no Hamas…Hamas is a cop out that was funded by Israel to work against the secular Palestinian resistance groups. So Israel can appeal to uneducated Americans and try and make it a Muslim versus Jewish thing. Some of the most ardent resistance from Palestine has been from christians.
I dont agree,,
take that you jew hating prick,,

You don’t agree with what? You can’t deny that in the West Bank Jewish supremacists have more rights than Palestinian Christians and Muslims. Unless of course you are disagreeing with something else.
they gave up all rights when they sided with terrorist to kill civilians,,,

they dont have much time left before they are more than homeless,,

the choice is theirs,, live in peace or die,,,

Of course they don’t give equal rights to Muslims, because they aren’t stupid.

Meanwhile the West imports them and is now paying the price. It will only get worse as they multiply. Islam and democracy of any form isn’t compatible with non-Islamic cultures.

We need to adopt Israel’s model of strict immigration and kick Muslims out.

Please tell me you don't actually live in the US, you piece of shit.
They're definitely dying
Yes
by choice,,,
And rightfully so. :dunno:

Please tell me you don't actually live in the US, you piece of shit.

Yes

And rightfully so. :dunno:
This is insane. Why are you acting like a monster. I’ve done nothing but treat you with respect. And it’s maybe six or seven posters here who are treating me like shit and I said nothing wrong to them. And thankfully it’s a tiny fraction of the US message board who have effectively turned into the far left wing BLM people ….anyone they disagree with they call a racist. This ought to stop or not you just make yourself look bad.

You look bad. You have your free speech and unlike some of the Israeli supporters I support free speech. I love America my great grandfather integrated to this country from Italy. On the other side of my family I’m Irish. I’m very proud of it. I’m a proud Christian.

You know the facts, Palestinian Christians, and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that? . If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies?

Of course they don’t give equal rights to Muslims, because they aren’t stupid.

Meanwhile the West imports them and is now paying the price. It will only get worse as they multiply. Islam and democracy of any form isn’t compatible with non-Islamic cultures.

We need to adopt Israel’s model of strict immigration and kick Muslims out.
You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies?

You antisemitism is duly noted
You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies?

they gave up all rights when they sided with terrorist to kill civilians,,,

they dont have much time left before they are more than homeless,,

the choice is theirs,, live in peace or die,,,
You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies.

Sir there are bad Jews, bad Christians and bad Muslims in every country. It doesn’t mean everyone inside said country supports those types of people.

You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies.

Sir there are bad Jews, bad Christians and bad Muslims in every country. It doesn’t mean everyone inside said country supports those types of people.
youre very selective in your revisionist history,,

You need to come to grips with the fact that the Palestinians have been second class citizens to their own Arab brothers for hundreds of years.
You know the facts, Palestinian Christians and Muslims in the West Bank are second class citizens. Jewish settlers some of them who are racist and monsters get to walk around with machine guns. It’s simply comes down to What do you think about that??. If you disagree with that or maybe you agree with it. Maybe you disagree with it while still supporting Israel. Maybe you hope Israel changes some of its policies

Yes, all around the world there are infringements of rights. Nothing changes though. Nothing changes the problems in Israel…That’s the entire point of this exercise.

You know a country like Saudi Arabia acknowledges it is an Islamic monarchy. Israel is playing this game claiming to be a western style democracy when it is anything but that.

Forum List

Back