"everybody does it"

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
"everybody does it?"

how would your mother have answered the "everybody does it " excuse?

the actual subject matter of this article is irrelevant. trump also used this in his ny trial, as in everybody keeps 2 sets of books" so what?

"everybody does it?"

the actual subject matter of this article is irrelevant. trump also used this in his ny trial, as in everybody keeps 2 sets of books" so what?
True, they only diff is I have not been caught.

Where was the state of NY when NY bankers defrauded 300 million+ taxpayers in 2008?

Sub-Prime loans and AAA rated bonds that were worthless ring any bells?
i was in the streets over that one, and would have supported impeaching obama for the bail outs.

if obama had done the right thing (nationalize the banks and general motors while jailing their execs) how would the "anti communist" crowd have reacted?"

i was in the streets over that one, and would have supported impeaching obama for the bail outs.

if obama had done the right thing (nationalize the banks and general motors while jailing their execs) how would the "anti communist" crowd have reacted?"

I agree ... Obama completely dropped the ball on this one ... now we're stuck forevermore with "too big to fail" ...

Hyperinflation be damned ... start up the "printing presses at BEP" ... $5 trillion to BankAmerica alone ...

You must have
I agree ... Obama completely dropped the ball on this one ... now we're stuck forevermore with "too big to fail" ...

Hyperinflation be damned ... start up the "printing presses at BEP" ... $5 trillion to BankAmerica alone ...
You must have missed the Reagan era.

The argument isn't "everyone does it and it's illegal", it's "everyone does it and it's not illegal"

It's why they had to use the specific law they did, which usually isn't enforced until AFTER someone is convicted of actual fraud. James skipped that step, because she new she couldn't win an actual criminal fraud case, or even an actual civil fraud case.

"everybody does it?"

everybody get an education,,

everybody eats,,

everybody pays taxs,,

everybody respects women,,

everybody thinks their stuff is more valuable than someone else does,,

"everybody does it?"

Tradtion has a lot of merit in some legal matters. For example, at one time in our country fornication was illegal

How many were convicted?

Tradtion has a lot of merit in some legal matters. For example, at one time in our country fornication was illegal

How many were convicted?
hardly a village in new england did not have a woman on public display in the stocks.

did they convict people in the puritan theocracy? or just stick her head in the hole? maybe a witch trial?

or is that the 400 year old tradition that you yearn to restore?

Forum List

Back