$500,000/month child support lawsuit fails, ex settle for $100,000

Rikurzhen

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
The greed and duplicity of some women just floors me. Kirk Kerkorian married Lisa Bonder. She had an affair with Steven Bing and got pregnant. Kerkorian is paying $10 million in back child support plus $100,000 per month for a child that he didn't father and now ex-wife to whom he was married for only 28 days takes him to court in order to up the child support to $500,000 per month.

Luckily justice prevailed, slim as it was, and her suit was thrown out. Why though is a man forced to pay child support for a girl who biological father is also a multi-millionaire?

Lisa was suing Kerkorian in LA to increase her $100,000-a-month child support payments for Kira, 16, to $500,000. “The judge gave her absolutely nothing” that she requested in her lawsuit, Campagna told me.

Lisa pays $30,000-a-month rent for her house in East Hampton. In the past two years she has bought three horses for her daughter Kira — one for $1 million.

“The mother is using this equestrian thing to squeeze money out of the fathers,” Campagna said. “The court didn’t buy it.”​

The greed and duplicity of some women just floors me. Kirk Kerkorian married Lisa Bonder. She had an affair with Steven Bing and got pregnant. Kerkorian is paying $10 million in back child support plus $100,000 per month for a child that he didn't father and now ex-wife to whom he was married for only 28 days takes him to court in order to up the child support to $500,000 per month.

Luckily justice prevailed, slim as it was, and her suit was thrown out. Why though is a man forced to pay child support for a girl who biological father is also a multi-millionaire?

Lisa was suing Kerkorian in LA to increase her $100,000-a-month child support payments for Kira, 16, to $500,000. “The judge gave her absolutely nothing” that she requested in her lawsuit, Campagna told me.

Lisa pays $30,000-a-month rent for her house in East Hampton. In the past two years she has bought three horses for her daughter Kira — one for $1 million.

“The mother is using this equestrian thing to squeeze money out of the fathers,” Campagna said. “The court didn’t buy it.”​

Having been the one cheated on in relationships I kinda side with Muslims in executing the women (and whoever they cheated with.) And that's after I've calmed down and quit imagining creative uses for a pair of rusty pliers.

Having been the one cheated on in relationships I kinda side with Muslims in executing the women (and whoever they cheated with.) And that's after I've calmed down and quit imagining creative uses for a pair of rusty pliers.

Absolutely disgusting.

This post proves all manpigs are sexist bigots, potential rapists, and patriarchs to the very core. No manpig can ever really have respect for womyn, although some manage to simulate it at times.

Absolutely disgusting.

This post proves all manpigs are sexist bigots, potential rapists, and patriarchs to the very core. No manpig can ever really have respect for womyn, although some manage to simulate it at times.

I admit it. I have no respect for womyn.:badgrin:

Forum List

Back