Every Woman Should Have At Least One Abortion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhardy

Jan 24, 2017
That is what I think of the "pro-life" bullshit. Those people want more slaves? They can go fuck themselves! Life is a curse! Living under a capitalist plutocracy is a curse! Being trained from a young age (which I have broken free from) to turn against my own kind is a curse! Who are those pro-life scum, along with Trump, to curse people with life. I wish that I had been aborted! It is strange the hell people can become used to. Because now that I am alive, I would prefer to stay that way.

But what about a small fetus. Their brains barely work at all. A mouse, bird, cow, fish or whatever knows far more of what it means to be alive than a fetus does. Even if in some of those other creatures, it is little more than instinct. I doubt if a fetus would even know what happened. Also, I was watching something about a book called "Freakonomics." In it they showed that when abortion became available, when those children would have grown up, crime rates dropped.

Also, there is something called a "day after" pill. I think it is called RU4186. I wonder if Trump is also planning to cut off economic aid to countries that make that pill available. Or birth control in general. The fucking moron. But at least he isn't Hillary.

Abortion is not the solution.
Banning abortion isn't addressing and solving the root problem either.

The best argument I can make is that of all the prolife advocates,
movement and programs NONE of them depend on banning abortion
to prevent and avoid it. The prolife advocates teach PREVENTION by FREE CHOICE.

That is the ultimate solution, where people learn and choose
to prevent it in the first place. It will take collaboration of the best efforts
by both the prochoice and prolife approaches to eliminate all the problems
related to abortion in order to prevent it effectively. Instead of arguing after the fact.

www.nurturingnetwork.org

That is what I think of the "pro-life" bullshit. Those people want more slaves? They can go fuck themselves! Life is a curse! Living under a capitalist plutocracy is a curse! Being trained from a young age (which I have broken free from) to turn against my own kind is a curse! Who are those pro-life scum, along with Trump, to curse people with life. I wish that I had been aborted! It is strange the hell people can become used to. Because now that I am alive, I would prefer to stay that way.

But what about a small fetus. Their brains barely work at all. A mouse, bird, cow, fish or whatever knows far more of what it means to be alive than a fetus does. Even if in some of those other creatures, it is little more than instinct. I doubt if a fetus would even know what happened. Also, I was watching something about a book called "Freakonomics." In it they showed that when abortion became available, when those children would have grown up, crime rates dropped.

Also, there is something called a "day after" pill. I think it is called RU4186. I wonder if Trump is also planning to cut off economic aid to countries that make that pill available. Or birth control in general. The fucking moron. But at least he isn't Hillary.

What a disgusting freak of nature you are.

embryo-becomes-fetus.jpg

How about this:

(A) exactly one year from today, abortion would be absolutely prohibited under all circumstances.

(B) free contraception for anyone who wants it.

(C) planned Parenthood to establish a nationwide adoption referral service, matching up desiring parents with "available" infants and children.

(D) at the same time, all public benefits accruing to parents of additional children over 2 shall cease. Welfare payments, tax exemptions, everything.

Would people change their behavior?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back