Every so often a profound truth appears.

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
The article rightly points out a profound truth that most deny, flee from, justify, or rationalize. A truth that should be the foundation of all human interaction and discourse and should be rehearsed to all and by all from cradle to grave. The truth that man in inherently evil.

"The Founding Fathers were clearly not foolish men. Indeed, they designed a government around the very insightful conclusion that, given the opportunity, men are naturally more bent toward doing evil rather than doing good."

This article says, "Ignore what the tyrant Trump says, just replace it with what you want him to mean."

The OP is a true mindless sycophant.

imns02pjuvi41.jpg

We have saw this over and over with Trump. "He was joking" or "that's not what he meant" with so many of his statements.
Trump talks we know. And Progs never let it go. Biden has vile and vicious actions for his unity. More and more we are going to enjoy it when the strong-arm government turns on you. And it will.

The article rightly points out a profound truth that most deny, flee from, justify, or rationalize. A truth that should be the foundation of all human interaction and discourse and should be rehearsed to all and by all from cradle to grave. The truth that man in inherently evil.

"The Founding Fathers were clearly not foolish men. Indeed, they designed a government around the very insightful conclusion that, given the opportunity, men are naturally more bent toward doing evil rather than doing good."

So I read your "article". There are many things wrong with what it asserts but for the sake of brevity, I will simply reply to the explanation of Trump's Constitution remark. Thomas here is playing Trump's translator. His argument comes down to him claiming that instead of trusting my lying eyes I should simply trust that he somehow knows what Trump really meant to say. After all "Trump has always been rather imprecise with language."

The problem of course is. What makes him such an authority on Trump that he feels qualified to translate for him?

Trump talks we know. And Progs never let it go. Biden has vile and vicious actions for his unity. More and more we are going to enjoy it when the strong-arm government turns on you. And it will.

If you say so.

So I read your "article". There are many things wrong with what it asserts but for the sake of brevity, I will simply reply to the explanation of Trump's Constitution remark. Thomas here is playing Trump's translator. His argument comes down to him claiming that instead of trusting my lying eyes I should simply trust that he somehow knows what Trump really meant to say. After all "Trump has always been rather imprecise with language."

The problem of course is. What makes him such an authority on Trump that he feels qualified to translate for him?
My interpretation is that Trump was being sarcastic and hyperbolic, i.e. "If you're going to ignore the law regarding elections why not toss out all the laws including the Constitution?"

My interpretation is that Trump was being sarcastic and hyperbolic, i.e. "If you're going to ignore the law regarding elections why not toss out all the laws including the Constitution?"
You can pretend that what someone says is not what he means as much as you want. I will just trust my reading comprehension skills.

Never stop the bootlicking....

Fr7_NlLa_400x400.jpg

They understand his words.

What does the article lead with?

Trump’s comments were ridiculous
They understand his words the way they want to understand them. First you say that the right shouldn't try reading Trump's mind but then you feel it's perfectly fine for the left to do just that.

What I person writes usually is a pretty good indication of what someone means.
Everyone says things that could have been worded better, including Trump. For political reasons, you jump on Trump's actual words and whenever it is to your advantage, you change or delete the context just to make sure you can attack him.

They understand his words the way they want to understand them. First you say that the right shouldn't try reading Trump's mind but then you feel it's perfectly fine for the left to do just that.

If you say so. I don't recall ever saying that but you seem to know what I said, even when I didn't say it.

That article triggered my (most-reliable) BS detector

so I won't be finishing it.

The implication I got from the little bit I did read is that people are too dumb to make up their own minds on such things as: Was 2020 legit?

Yeh, we need Trump to tell us it was stolen

Only a narcissist like Trump would believe it was stolen

dumbass things like that

That article triggered my (most-reliable) BS detector

so I won't be finishing it.

The implication I got from the little bit I did read is that people are too dumb to make up their own minds on such things as: Was 2020 legit?

Yeh, we need Trump to tell us it was stolen

Only a narcissist like Trump would believe it was stolen

dumbass things like that
It was stolen, not through the ballot but through the relentless lies by the media and government agencies before the first vote was cast. The election was just proof that the campaign of lies was successful.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back