Every Person In My Shop Is Getting Sick Because Of Wearing Masks

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
you-amp-039-re-not-wearing-a-mask_o_3377699724003278.jpg

A trend of constant health problems have developed at work because of the repeated use of masks, in my opinion.
We're forced to wear masks for long periods of time....and I think it's effecting everyone's health in the shop.

Often we're being told to wear them outside, at a time when we should be breathing fresh air. We're instead breathing our own breath and our germs which are collecting in our masks.
Something that I learned very well during meditation was that fresh oxygen does wonders for your body. After only 20 mins of proper meditation, with proper breathing techniques, my energy levels skyrocket, and so does a feeling of well-being.

I have been, and many of my co-workers have been experiencing sore throats and sinus congestion that never seems to go away. I change my mask every day....some don't, but I do.
It doesn't help our mental health to have to wear that stupid mask in public, but those masks aren't designed to be worn for long periods of time. Some of us are getting older, and our lung capacity isn't what it used to be....so we have to pull our mask down just to get enough oxygen to keep from passing out or getting sick when we are exerting ourselves.

Democrats want us to wear a mask constantly. They said at first it would only be two weeks. Now they say it'll take 3 months. If we don't do it (which apparently all of us never will) they say we'll have to keep wearing those stinking masks until they decide we can take them off. I think it's just another form of oppression by the authoritarian left. Political-correctness we are forced to wear on our faces like slaves.

sddfsregular.jpg

Masks are a breeding ground for bacteria. If not replaced every few hours, one is inhaling one’s own bacteria. It’s really bad if one has extremely bad breath. Lol.

i agree that conservatives are being pussies...look at yall....armed to the hilt to fight the day the government oversteps ...lol and being outdone by moms with yellow shirts? who are you fighting protesters....when did that become a crime...i dont agree with the rioters but i sure the hell agree with the protesters and their right to be heard....

ok mudd grab a ciggie or a joint....exhale without mask.....then exhale with mask...see the difference?
I don't smoke.....it wouldn't be smart if I did.

The only thing a mask is good for is preventing YOUR infection from spreading to others.
It does little or nothing to prevent YOU from getting the infection.
Sitting on a toilet that was used by an infected person will spread it all over your backside, if not just from sitting on it but by flushing, which causes a plume of germs to spread all over the seat, and whomever is seated. Tell me how a mask is going to prevent that?

I love all these...Why you shouldnt wear a mask threads

Reminds me of all the misinformation spread about smoking and seatbelts

View attachment 382087

A trend of constant health problems have developed at work because of the repeated use of masks, in my opinion.
We're forced to wear masks for long periods of time....and I think it's effecting everyone's health in the shop.

Often we're being told to wear them outside, at a time when we should be breathing fresh air. We're instead breathing our own breath and our germs which are collecting in our masks.
Something that I learned very well during meditation was that fresh oxygen does wonders for your body. After only 20 mins of proper meditation, with proper breathing techniques, my energy levels skyrocket, and so does a feeling of well-being.

I have been, and many of my co-workers have been experiencing sore throats and sinus congestion that never seems to go away. I change my mask every day....some don't, but I do.
It doesn't help our mental health to have to wear that stupid mask in public, but those masks aren't designed to be worn for long periods of time. Some of us are getting older, and our lung capacity isn't what it used to be....so we have to pull our mask down just to get enough oxygen to keep from passing out or getting sick when we are exerting ourselves.

Democrats want us to wear a mask constantly. They said at first it would only be two weeks. Now they say it'll take 3 months. If we don't do it (which apparently all of us never will) they say we'll have to keep wearing those stinking masks until they decide we can take them off. I think it's just another form of oppression by the authoritarian left. Political-correctness we are forced to wear on our faces like slaves.

View attachment 382089
In your case It’s the side effects of having shit for brains. We’ve been doing masks since the beginning. Zero mask related illnesses.

The only thing a mask is good for is preventing YOUR infection from spreading to others.

Exactly why masks are required in public

Millions upon millions of people wearing face masks and as if on command for supporting Trump's no mask rallies and supper spreader events, a thread appears on USMB claiming workers are getting sick from wearing masks at the OP's job. Only a weird coincidence, or bullcrap, or a job place where dumb asses don't change masks.

Exactly why masks are required in public
Sorry, that's not what they're used for.
They're forcing everyone to wear them....even if the people they are around all have been tested and came up negative.
This is what's going on in the NFL.
Everyone there has been tested and anyone who comes up positive is put in quarantine.
The players aren't allowed to interact with anyone who hasn't been tested.
At the White House...everyone allowed on the compound has to be tested before they can enter....but leftists are still screaming that everyone has to wear a mask.
It just doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:
Masks are a breeding ground for bacteria. If not replaced every few hours, one is inhaling one’s own bacteria. It’s really bad if one has extremely bad breath. Lol.

there is no danger in "inhaling your own bacteria"

Forum List

Back