Every Leftist Celebration Always Ends Like This

The media didn't care that the OWS rabble, left damaged property, damaged young women and narcotic waste when they finally gave up their occupation of a D.C. park. The left coast has all but written normal people with kids off the list and turned once beautiful parks over to degenerates, drunks, mentally deranged and drug addicts. What's next?

1626050668713.png

Then they bitch about the environment and how we need to save the world.

*****SMILE*****

:)

These are the same people who attack conservatives for not caring about the environment
View attachment 511615
That is pretty disgusting, alright.
Yep. Is it really that hard to dispose of your personal trash properly? I'm a conservative, but litter really disgusts me.
I lean right of center, but mostly center. I was sure as hell raised better than that crap though. This is another reason I do not visit cities, except for their airport and rental agencies.

Concerned Smokey Bear feds will lock your ass up in front of your kids if you pick up an arrowhead or a mushroom but they seem to turn a blind eye to degenerates and junkies who use parks as a toilet. The easy targets are you and me.

whitehall I watch a youtuber from Alberta (steve wallis) whose whole channel is mostly stealth camping in interesting places.

He always mentions when he's on "crown land" that he cant gather firewood from the ground -- not even fallen limbs and old decaying wood. I guess it's pretty much the same here. Government is crazy

Forum List

Back