Every Day We Find More Proof....

This whole thing is kind of funny to me, because my position has always been that we need to just leave. Biden gets points with me for this, and God knows he needed some.

Except now we are seeing what Just Leaving means....

That the people we spent 20 years propping up turned out to be kind of useless.
That Americans who were happy to pick the last bits of meat off that carcass suddenly need to be saved because they didn't have the sense to get out.

The man ran on promising to get us out of Afghanistan.
Most of us wanted to get out of Afghanistan.
The guy gives us exactly what we asked him to do, and we are mad at him for it.

I am far more effectively critical of Democrats than you are. That's because I live in reality.
The neighborhood I grew up in voted Democratic. The people who moved into it as it changed and people left vote Democratic. There are different ways of living in experiencing reality. This has been repeated in neighborhood after neighborhood in many cities and areas.

Readers will recognize what you are.
1629647581464.png

When dealing with the pronouncements by Democrats, it becomes a Gordian Knot to discern where ignorance ends and lying begins.​

Case in point:

"Biden says he did not see a way to withdraw from Afghanistan without 'chaos ensuing'

In an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, and the president's first since the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban, President Joe Biden stood firm in his defense of the United States' withdrawal, but asserted for the first time that he believes the chaos was unavoidable."

The OP is proof that there was clear and detailed instructions on how to avoid chaos.

Unless.....this and a world filled with refugees is the Democrat plan.....
There were 65 million due to Obama.

Attachments

• 1629647963239.png
    1629647963239.png
    68 bytes · Views: 22
Even the Washington Post can't take it any longer:

"Four dubious claims from Biden’s ABC interview on Afghanistan

Stephanopoulos: “Your top military advisers warned against withdrawing on this timeline. They wanted you to keep about 2,500 troops.”
Biden: “No, they didn’t. It was split. That, that wasn’t true. That wasn’t true.”
Stephanopoulos: “Your military advisers did not tell you, ‘No, we should just keep 2,500 troops. It’s been a stable situation for the last several years. We can do that. We can continue to do that’?”

Biden: “No. No one said that to me that I can recall.”

Biden: “Number one, as you know, the intelligence community did not say back in June or July that, in fact, this was gonna collapse like it did. Number one.”

Stephanopoulos: “They thought the Taliban would take over, but not this quickly?”
Biden: “But not this quickly. Not even close.”

Biden: “The idea that the Taliban would take over was premised on the notion that the — that somehow, the 300,000 troops we had trained and equipped was gonna just collapse, they were gonna give up. I don’t think anybody anticipated that.”

Biden: “We don’t have military in Syria to make sure that we’re gonna be protected.”

Democrats lie about everything.

When dealing with the pronouncements by Democrats, it becomes a Gordian Knot to discern where ignorance ends and lying begins.​

Case in point:

"Biden says he did not see a way to withdraw from Afghanistan without 'chaos ensuing'

In an exclusive interview with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos, and the president's first since the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban, President Joe Biden stood firm in his defense of the United States' withdrawal, but asserted for the first time that he believes the chaos was unavoidable."

The OP is proof that there was clear and detailed instructions on how to avoid chaos.

Unless.....this and a world filled with refugees is the Democrat plan.....
There were 65 million due to Obama.
You should have seen when God turned the future Israelis into refugees.

If trump didn't call people names, swear, get bombastic, talk about grabbing women inappropriately he would have in all probability won. Why he has to act like that I don't know. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. I know many of my republican friends that refused to vote for him because of this. So they say the election out.

Did he write up that plan himself using his extensive military knowledge and experience?
Even the members of an A Team don't write the whole op-order by themselves. They all cooperate and plan it together. Trump does what leaders do....tells them what the mission is and what the objectives are....then he tells them to present the plan to him for approval. That's how it works. What we have here is a group of people that are dead-set on screwing everything up on purpose.

Even the Washington Post can't take it any longer:

"Four dubious claims from Biden’s ABC interview on Afghanistan

Stephanopoulos: “Your top military advisers warned against withdrawing on this timeline. They wanted you to keep about 2,500 troops.”
Biden: “No, they didn’t. It was split. That, that wasn’t true. That wasn’t true.”
Stephanopoulos: “Your military advisers did not tell you, ‘No, we should just keep 2,500 troops. It’s been a stable situation for the last several years. We can do that. We can continue to do that’?”

Biden: “No. No one said that to me that I can recall.”

Biden: “Number one, as you know, the intelligence community did not say back in June or July that, in fact, this was gonna collapse like it did. Number one.”

Stephanopoulos: “They thought the Taliban would take over, but not this quickly?”
Biden: “But not this quickly. Not even close.”

Biden: “The idea that the Taliban would take over was premised on the notion that the — that somehow, the 300,000 troops we had trained and equipped was gonna just collapse, they were gonna give up. I don’t think anybody anticipated that.”

Biden: “We don’t have military in Syria to make sure that we’re gonna be protected.”

Democrats lie about everything.

After publishing that piece, see if you can find the WaPo awarding any 'Pinocchios' to Biden.

If trump didn't call people names, swear, get bombastic, talk about grabbing women inappropriately he would have in all probability won. Why he has to act like that I don't know. He snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory. I know many of my republican friends that refused to vote for him because of this. So they say the election out.

You have a lot of friends in the ward????

Did he write up that plan himself using his extensive military knowledge and experience?

Wow, you think the Commander in Chief of the military IS the military?

Trump clearly let the military do their job. Biden clearly would not authorize doing what they needed to do because our military is operating with two hands tied behind their back.

No one thinks the President's job is to actually write a military plan, except apparently you

Progs don't do that. That is why the nuclear family is in peril and our taxes are several times higher then when most people were self sufficient. Today's parents training their children to fight a bit and shoot weapons are the smart ones.

This whole thing is kind of funny to me, because my position has always been that we need to just leave. Biden gets points with me for this, and God knows he needed some.
Everyone thinks we should leave Afghanistan. This is akin to saying we should save puppies and
starving children. How brave you are expressing a view no one disagrees with.

The question is how do we leave Afghanistan without leaving people behind?
Certainly not like Joe Biden has been doing it. Trump actually had a well thought out
rational plan for leaving and we see how Joe's "plan" is working.

Jot this down: Trump was not President during the withdrawal, due to the stolen election.....you dunce.
So many falsehoods in so few words. Impressive as usual.

• Trump signed an agreement with the Taliban to have all US troops out by May 1, 2021. He was president until January 20, 2021. No Aghan Army equipment was removed before Jan 20 so Trump was either not following his own plan or he intended to remove all remaining US AND Afghan Army equipment in about 3 months. Exactly how well would the Afghans have done without equipment? I'm guessing now but it seems like they couldn't do better than they did (which was poorly).
  • There's no evidence the election wasn't stolen or do you know something the public does not?
  • I may be a dunce but I seem to know more than you do so where does that leave you?
He didn't steal stuff after his presidency....unlike the Clintons.

The Clintons had to give back most of the silverware and dinnerware they stole last time..

... Bill's wife must believe she should have the opportunity to complete her collection?????

"After they were criticized for taking $190,000 worth of china, flatware, rugs, televisions, sofas and other gifts with them when they left, the Clintons announced last week that they would pay for $86,000 worth of gifts, or nearly half the amount.

Their latest decision to send back $28,000 in gifts brings to $114,000 the value of items the Clintons have either decided to pay for or return."
Clintons Return White House Furniture

BTW.....do you happen to recall whether you voted for the thieves....er, Clintons?
So in a thread about Trump's insurrection you bring up silverware? Deflect much?

...of the huge mistake you Democrats made, and that you Democrats are.

At this point in time, the Afghanistan farrago.

Trump had an air-tight plan to save our civilians, allies, equipment and classified documents.

1.We will withdraw our civilians first

2. Then we will bring out our allies civilians

3. Next, the Afghans who aided us, the interpreters

4. Only then, will we draw out our US troops.

5. This will be done at Bagram Military Airbase, a fully defensible airport.

Under Biden: “The Bagram district governor, Darwish Raufi, expressed irritation with not being included in the process. He said in a statement that the U.S. military left “without coordinating with security and defense forces and in general without coordinating” with the Afghan government and officials in Bagram district.” https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/07/02/bagram-afghanistan-biden-war/

6. Democrat Planning: “Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away” Fears Rise About Safety of Afghan Airport as U.S. Warns Americans to Stay Away

‘Trapped in hell’: Kabul airport chaos casts doubt on US promise of safe evacuation”

“Hamid Karzai International Airport where thousands of would-be evacuees are being stopped from reaching the safety of U.S. military protection. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said that the 5,000-plus American servicemembers at the airfield “don’t have the capability to go out and extend operations currently into Kabul” to provide safe passage for American citizens or foreign allies traveling there.” Few answers for Afghan evacuees seeking safe passage to Kabul airport

7. What a Difference - Watch How Donald Trump Dealt With the Taliban

8. Trump conversation with Taliban leaders prior to withdrawal: “I will hold you responsible if any of the red lines were broken during our withdrawal.” Trump reminded of the Democrat favorite, Suleiman. Biden was the voice against killing Bin Laden. Point made. Fear and respect for Trump.

9. “UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing The embarrassment on the world stage continues under Joe Biden. Following the total collapse of Afghanistan and while in the midst of an ongoing, dangerously chaotic evacuation, the UK Parliament has voted to hold the President of the United States in contempt.” UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

10. Under the Democrats, $billion in equipment and classified material was left to the Taliban.

Donald Trump: (11:20)
So they weren’t fulfilling their obligations and condition, but here’s… Just to finish. The people come out first, then I was going to take all of the military equipment. We have billions and billions of dollars worth of new Black Hawk helicopters, brand new that Russia now will be examining and so will China and so will everybody else to figure it, because it’s the greatest in the world.

Donald Trump: (11:42)
We have brand new army tanks and all sorts of equipment, missiles. We have everything. I was going to take it out because I knew they weren’t going to fight. Just one thing, and I have to say, and this is different from everyone else. I said, “Why are they fighting? Why are these Afghan soldiers fighting against the Taliban?” And I was told some very bad information by a lot of different people. Donald Trump Sean Hannity Interview on Afghanistan August 17: Transcript

How fantastical, right-wingers. Every day we find more proof right-wingers have no problem with hypocrisy and should not be trusted in public office. Your guy bragged about the deal He made that could not be changed by the subsequent administration. Right-wingers own this and no amount of immoral false witness bearing can change that.

Copy/Paste is so much fun, isn't it? Here is my contribution...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu. Volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet. In aliquam sem fringilla ut. Ipsum a arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus. Ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum varius sit amet. Natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus. Congue nisi vitae suscipit tellus mauris a. Bibendum at varius vel pharetra vel turpis. Diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam in. Turpis egestas integer eget aliquet nibh praesent. Euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend quam adipiscing vitae. Eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing. Consectetur adipiscing elit ut aliquam.

Risus nec feugiat in fermentum. Orci ac auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida. Pretium fusce id velit ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse. Turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed. Ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet nec. Sed elementum tempus egestas sed sed risus pretium. Scelerisque eu ultrices vitae auctor eu augue ut lectus arcu. Netus et malesuada fames ac turpis. Quis hendrerit dolor magna eget est lorem ipsum dolor sit. Enim ut tellus elementum sagittis. Parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies. Tempus iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida. Sed faucibus turpis in eu mi. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada. Sagittis eu volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae. Cras tincidunt lobortis feugiat vivamus at. Pulvinar neque laoreet suspendisse interdum consectetur libero id faucibus. Nunc faucibus a pellentesque sit amet porttitor.

Vel pharetra vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor. Ornare arcu odio ut sem. Auctor augue mauris augue neque gravida in fermentum et sollicitudin. Ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi. Vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. Id neque aliquam vestibulum morbi blandit cursus risus. Lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper velit. Erat velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur a erat. Faucibus vitae aliquet nec ullamcorper sit. Nunc pulvinar sapien et ligula ullamcorper malesuada. Facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae. Elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum.

Dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo. Vulputate dignissim suspendisse in est ante in nibh mauris. Eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing enim. Faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien. Nibh nisl condimentum id venenatis a. Tincidunt eget nullam non nisi est sit amet facilisis. Et netus et malesuada fames ac. Volutpat odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae. Iaculis urna id volutpat lacus laoreet non curabitur gravida arcu. Consectetur adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus. Consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae. Lorem sed risus ultricies tristique nulla aliquet enim. Dictumst quisque sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat. Sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue. Diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse.

Nunc mattis enim ut tellus elementum sagittis vitae. Aliquam ut porttitor leo a diam sollicitudin. Quisque id diam vel quam elementum pulvinar etiam non quam. Blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum non consectetur. Turpis in eu mi bibendum neque egestas. Sagittis nisl rhoncus mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra. Neque viverra justo nec ultrices dui. Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis aliquam. Convallis a cras semper auctor neque vitae tempus quam pellentesque. Sed blandit libero volutpat sed cras ornare. Ac feugiat sed lectus vestibulum mattis ullamcorper.

Mine, spot on.

You, on the other hand, simply proved that you are a windbag hoping to compete.

You failed.....

....but you must be used to that.

One can only conclude that the regular spankings I've had to administer to you have had the hoped for effect: they hurt.
Look forward to repeated episodes in the same pattern, Maggot.

Last edited:
So many falsehoods in so few words. Impressive as usual.

• Trump signed an agreement with the Taliban to have all US troops out by May 1, 2021. He was president until January 20, 2021. No Aghan Army equipment was removed before Jan 20 so Trump was either not following his own plan or he intended to remove all remaining US AND Afghan Army equipment in about 3 months. Exactly how well would the Afghans have done without equipment? I'm guessing now but it seems like they couldn't do better than they did (which was poorly).
  • There's no evidence the election wasn't stolen or do you know something the public does not?
  • I may be a dunce but I seem to know more than you do so where does that leave you?

So in a thread about Trump's insurrection you bring up silverware? Deflect much?

"Trump signed an agreement with the Taliban to have all US troops out by May 1, 2021."

Who was President and in charge of leaving Afghanistan on May 1st, 2021?

Take your time.

Forum List

Back