Every Classroom Should Have Heavily Armed Teachers In It

“We can’t stop bad people from doing bad things,” ( Texas AG Paxton)
Hold on there, fuckface. You idiots explicitly told us 2 months ago you would lock up all the rapists in Texas, so that Texas women would no longer get pregnant from rape.

I guess you were just sharting into a microphone then, like you are now. Assholes.

Republicans want teachers to have the option of having a weapon and lefties translate it to "heavily armed". That's an example of subtle propaganda and it's unrelenting on the left.

No shit.

The idiot left in this country has demonstrated, time and time again, that they have little interest in protecting our children...

No shit.

The idiot left in this country has demonstrated, time and time again, that they have little interest in protecting our children...
Since the left hates children -- isn't it safe to say that anyone who wants to see children die -- is from the left, therefore evil??

And shouldn't you be justified to kill people who wants to kill children, therefore the left??

Or is all that "the left hates children" talk just mindless hyperbole?

Well, what steps are they taking to make our kids safer? What solutions have they proposed?
I see the republican talking points about mental health a lot...and how it is the cause of mass shootings...

So would you say that if Republicans then go and block legislation to address mental health as well as cut funding to mental health -- they are full of shit when it comes to "making kids safer"?

I see the republican talking points about how any type of gun control policy or assault weapons ban will not do anything to help...yet these same Republicans have no problem banning fucking school books...are Republicans saying books are more dangerous to children than an AR-15??

Well, what steps are they taking to make our kids safer? What solutions have they proposed?
You want this spoonfed to you? Okay. You can start with HR 8, which has been sitting on Mitch's desk for 3 years.

Then, if needed, I can go dig up all your old posts complaining about all the ideas you claim never to have heard if.

I see the republican talking points about mental health a lot...and how it is the cause of mass shootings...

So would you say that if Republicans then go and block legislation to address mental health as well as cut funding to mental health -- they are full of shit when it comes to "making kids safer"?

I see the republican talking points about how any type of gun control policy or assault weapons ban will not do anything to help...yet these same Republicans have no problem banning fucking school books...are Republicans saying books are more dangerous to children than an AR-15??
Better dead than red.

I know many public school teachers.

Most of them I wouldn't trust with a sharpened pencil much less a firearm. The schoolteacher are idiot savant who are masters at the rules for public education but have difficulty tying shoes. So they wear slip on shoes.

It's just the way things have evolved.
So YOU are not smart enough to be a TEACHER?

We Americans love our band aids.
"Put heavily-armed guards in our schools!" - So they switch to churches
"Put heavily-armed guards in our churches!" - So they switch to sporting events
"Put heavily-armed guards in our sporting events!" - So they switch to malls
America becomes a fucking prison, because we're so fucking intellectually lazy.
We're afraid to address the reasons behind our problems because that would take too much fucking work. And we might actually have to work together to fix them, horror of horrors. We can no longer do THAT. NO WAY. MY TRIBE IS TOO SMART FOR THE OTHER TRIBE.

MORE BLATHER WHICH SAYS AND DOES NOTHING DESIGNED JUST TO MAKE YOU FEEL MORALLY SUPERIOR.
200.gif

Thank you for making it clear that, when it comes to protecting America's children, you don't want to be bothered.

You disgusting hag...

False. If you had read my previous posts you would know I'm in favor of some staff being armed--preferably not some in classrooms. I see neither you nor Mac-7 have an answer for why you trust teachers so little that we need to be monitored by livestream video all day every day--yet so much that we can have firearms in our classroom.

Just inconsistent. That's what this is.

You sound bitter

My best solution is secure, locked down campuses

Every school should have limited AND CONTROLLED access equal to what the fat assed politicians get at city hall

But failing that a teacher with a gun is the next best thing

In this case the cops milled around outside for 40 minutes while the shooter calmly and methodically murdered the children

A man with a gun already inside the school could have saved some of those lives

If you have a snide teachers union approved answer for that lets hear it
A teacher at this school unlocked the LOCKED door the killer used. Then the teacher propped it open and left. One minute later Ramos entered the school through the unlocked door and locked it behind him.

Who is that teacher? It that teacher pro abortion?

What a spectacular failure your entire life is.

I asked a question about the left, and all you could do was talk about Republicans. You didn't mention democrats or the left even a single time.

You're a complete waste of fucking time...

A teacher at this school unlocked the LOCKED door the killer used. Then the teacher propped it open and left. One minute later Ramos entered the school through the unlocked door and locked it behind him.

Who is that teacher? It that teacher pro abortion?
Do you have a link for that info?

What a spectacular failure your entire life is.

I asked a question about the left, and all you could do was talk about Republicans. You didn't mention democrats or the left even a single time.

You're a complete waste of fucking time...
Excuse you...who do you think wrote the legislation on mental health and gun control that the Republicans blocked?

Forum List

Back