Ever Heard of The Gullah Wars from 1739 - 1858?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
This is the shit they keep from us in History class in order to make blacks think that whites were saviors of the blacks

This is powerful stuff, fills in a lot of blanks and demonstrates what slanted propaganda our traditional history books are.
Thanks for this.

Just another aspect of what is actually the European conquest of America.
Funny, I was never taught that whites were the saviors of the blacks but then again history was one of my minors. Granted many see it that way due to how the Civil War and emancipation is taught but then high school history is generic and generalized in nature and very, very few people move beyond HS history.

I don't think there are many people that see "Whites" as the saviors of "Blacks".

I do see a lot of LWNJ's who are obsessed with dividing people by race, gender, sexual identity, and ethnicity.

I don't think there are many people that see "Whites" as the saviors of "Blacks".

I do see a lot of LWNJ's who are obsessed with dividing people by race, gender, sexual identity, and ethnicity.

Every single time I mention history there is a sect of people who go "You dont even care that whites died to free blacks" or something like that. If they didnt see it like that then why is the story such that leaves out 100 years of rebellion.

Every single time I mention history there is a sect of people who go "You dont even care that whites died to free blacks" or something like that. If they didnt see it like that then why is the story such that leaves out 100 years of rebellion.

OK.

Progressives run education in this country and have done so for the last 50 years......shouldn't you blame them??

The Seminoles were like 3 quarters Indians if im not mistaken. In fact, it is considered the most expensive and longest Indian war.

And every time I create a thread about lynchings or riots the same contingent comes in going all "shut up".
Bizzaro. History opens doors. Obviously they're terrified to step through them.

yeah they did, its called "the Seminole wars". Look it up, race baiting dumbfuck.

Exactly;

The only thing BigotBoi is doing, is changing the Siminoles from Indians to black. I know they took in runaway slaves, but this is still an Indian tribe.

LOL...You mad? Why you mad bruh? I only said that blacks and indians both fought together against slavery and it got your back all up and got you calling names. Are you hurt or something? Oh you mad that I have the nerve to present this mother fucking history all in your face? You're offended

yeah they did, its called "the Seminole wars". Look it up, race baiting dumbfuck.

I did and they called it Seminole for a reason
Because it was a bunch of fucking Indians perhaps?

Perhaps thats true except its not fuck face.
Whats not true? There was no "Gullah wars". It was called the "Seminole wars" because the settlers were throwing Indians into reservations and they didn't like it.
They say the date starts in 1739 because of the stone rebellion which consisted of 20 black slaves.
The Spanish armed the blacks, just like they did the Indians. The "Gullah" didn't even get involved in the Seminole wars until horseshoe bend I believe. Which was like 100 years later.
Your revisionist bullshit is just that. Revisionist bullshit.
Perhaps youtube isn't the best source of information...

Exactly;

The only thing BigotBoi is doing, is changing the Siminoles from Indians to black. I know they took in runaway slaves, but this is still an Indian tribe.

LOL...You mad? Why you mad bruh? I only said that blacks and indians both fought together against slavery and it got your back all up and got you calling names. Are you hurt or something? Oh you mad that I have the nerve to present this mother fucking history all in your face? You're offended
Indians were not fighting over slavery you stupid fuck.

You can curse all you like but that doesnt affect me goof ball. I have links you have assertions. Put your assertions in one hand and a pile of shit in another. Which one weighs more?

You can curse all you like but that doesnt affect me goof ball. I have links you have assertions. Put your assertions in one hand and a pile of shit in another. Which one weighs more?
you have a YOUTUBE VIDEO
You cant find a link to the "Gullah wars" because it never fucking happened.

Forum List

Back