Even with Volatile Stock Market, Personal Retirement Accounts Are Better, Safer than Social Security

Right. So anything you disagree with is "crazy." I'd say you're the one who's crazy. It's impossible for you to learn any fact that isn't posted at ThinkProgress or DailyKOS.

Sorry but they are a right wing source and they are typically wrong. Do you believe everything that comes from the left wing sources? If a democrat source does a study on gun control should we just accept the findings.

ROFL! So it can't be true if it doesn't come from a left wing source?

stock-photo-see-no-evil-speak-no-evil-hear-no-evil-monkeys-1670371.jpg

No you seem to be missing the point. Your source is right wing and in this case obviously wrong. Being right wing doesn't mean always wrong, but everyone should always question their findings.

I would say the same thing about your sources. In fact, left-wing sources aren't just wrong, they are thoroughly dishonest. They lie. Everything they produce is sleazy propaganda.

That was my point. Glad you finally got it. In this case the Cato institute is skewing numbers to support their agenda. It is done by both sides.

Prove it.

Sorry but they are a right wing source and they are typically wrong. Do you believe everything that comes from the left wing sources? If a democrat source does a study on gun control should we just accept the findings.

No you seem to be missing the point. Your source is right wing and in this case obviously wrong. Being right wing doesn't mean always wrong, but everyone should always question their findings.

I would say the same thing about your sources. In fact, left-wing sources aren't just wrong, they are thoroughly dishonest. They lie. Everything they produce is sleazy propaganda.

That was my point. Glad you finally got it. In this case the Cato institute is skewing numbers to support their agenda. It is done by both sides.

Prove it.

You can't read the article and figure it out yourself? Success seems very dependent on where the investments go. Seems they are cherry picking where somebody might have invested. Nothing is more safe than a pay as you go system.

Prove it.

You can't read the article and figure it out yourself? Success seems very dependent on where the investments go. Seems they are cherry picking where somebody might have invested. Nothing is more safe than a pay as you go system.
The problem is, the little infant thinks that Social Security is a Savings Account, which it is nothing like.

Forum List

Back