Even the United States Post Office won't use the word "Christmas" to sell Christmas-themed stamps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...I hate the Brave New World the left has created for us.
VERY pathetic, but NOT surprising. I purposely yell "Merry Christmas" each year to liberals I know, just to see their reaction. Some have actually CRINGED, it's hilarious to observe!

What's hilarious is that this thread's fake premise was debunked back in post 8, and it sailed right over your hood.
And Pogo the Clown continues with his/her/its? moronic posts.................This one is REALLY, REALLY quite DIM.

VERY pathetic, but NOT surprising. I purposely yell "Merry Christmas" each year to liberals I know, just to see their reaction. Some have actually CRINGED, it's hilarious to observe!

What's hilarious is that this thread's fake premise was debunked back in post 8, and it sailed right over your hood.
And Pogo the Clown continues with his/her/its? moronic posts.................This one is REALLY, REALLY quite DIM.

So you know full well that this thread is based on a completely made up bullshit premise ------------- and you're going to go on as if it's real anyway.

Isn't that "special".

So you know full well that this thread is based on a completely made up bullshit premise ------------- and you're going to go on as if it's real anyway.

Isn't that "special".
And the mentally challenged one STILL rattles on.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back